I've got no friends or gf, nobody gives a fuck about me

I've got no friends or gf, nobody gives a fuck about me

What do?

>What do?

whatever the fuck u want fag
why ask a bunch of antisocial nerds?

For example post another pic from that girl.

Become a Woods man and live in the wilderness

Okay .. i have just been a hateful fuck for the last 2 hours.. but what your saying is bullshit.. you do matter.. people do love you. Truth is 99% of people are not worth knowing or even worthy of attention. You'll find friends who are worthy.. thats my decent deed for the night im out.

Do what I did. Kill yourself.

here you go

Literally just had half my family forget my birthday user. I've just been looking for a decent group of people who aren't junkies or downies who I could talk to, but people couldn't care less.

What do? Get out of your home and go to places where people hang out. Pubs, bars, etc.

I am a lonely fuck as well and the only people I talk to are parents, who are thousands miles away, and one or two people at school. But I don't talk to them outside of school.

I decided to hop on Tinder. Three weeks after I got my first match, yesterday, and exchanged three messages. Last one from me was yesterday evening and still haven't heard from her yet.

>but people couldn't care less.

This is internet, and this is Sup Forums on internet. What the fuck did you believe?

Start training martial arts, some of the friendliest most loyal friends i have i met training Jiu Jitsu. It's a give and take though, you gotta be friendly and respectful to get friends, so many fags on Sup Forums are depressing cunts irl and they wonder why they don't have any friends. No shit no one wants to talk to you, all you do is make pity posts on Sup Forums you pussy, go outside and be interesting.

Kill yourself.

Not OP but in same situation, no friends or gf, nobody really likes me. Saving some money and once i get my tax return gonna go live in the woods until i die.

Make some friends. I mean blow them.

keep posting pics of this girl, it'll make other anons happy which should give you a warm glow inside, for a while you will have a new band of brothers to call your friends

this, Sup Forums is a family of a thousand brothers

get high
it's what I do

an hero

/thread

Work two jobs. Socialize through your work. Make money, become rich, fuck bitches

Did someone just say /thread?

Okay I'm 40 plus married with Kids.. don't really feel attracted to my wife.. job is a task.. working day in day out to pay the mortgage .. if your a 20 something you have your whole fucking life ahead of you.. next week you could come up with an idea to be rich and famous.. step back.. take a deep breath.. you have your whole fucking life ahead of you.. you can be fucking super model virgins in a year and rolling in cash.. make something of yourself.

Birthdays are overrated. So what? If you want decent people to hang with, go to a church. I suggest a catholic one, they throw some good Christmas parties. Last one I went to had a buffet, karaoke and an open bar. +1 if the priest is Irish. They're a hoot.

This user knows his shit.