Dubs and I swipe right

Dubs and I swipe right

Obvious observation considered, she's quite cute tbh.

No balls

Noted, however I am a cunt and am not interested in anything to do with poor genetics besides mock them.

doops

I see you already drew me a cartoon of it. How quaint.

favorite it

this

trips and you have to try to fuck her

Trips and you leave poor Quasimoto alone. She's doing fine without you making fun of her :(

rolling

rolling

Swipe right. Chat with her, meet up: first words "Take me to your leader right now "

Her muslim ex bf will kill you when he gets out of jail if you touch her.

Roll

sad thing is she probably would look heaps cute if that shit didnt happen to her

Rolllllll

rolling for fucking the hunchback of notre dame

dubs and you have to marry her

Reroll

Rolllllllll

roll

smh

lets go

cechem

Rolling

take her out to a lovely seafood dinner and never call her again

Rollin for sloth

Eh if her body was nice, and she had a good personality I'd consider dating her. Or at these throw her a bone, don't know if tinder dating is a good idea

Just drop acid before you fuck her. You won't be able to tell the difference.

Get more pics, maybe she has a kick ass body

Rolllllllllllllllll

you forgot the word ugly and hideous before cunt.

Fuck you, the genetically inferior deserve to be mocked.

R

Dubs

trips and you put your penis in it

Winrar

Swipe right. Chat to her and act enthusiast about chatting to her then ask if she's related to quasimodo and if you can get an autograph.

>poor genetics

what if she was a burn victim?

what if those traits aren't heritable?

fag

OH HO HOOOOOO

True, but she's genetically fucked up therefore perfect for entertaining my need to make fun of those inferior.

Rolling for op to bang her

You got that a lot in high school, didn't you

ding ding ding ding ding

ive seen this movie - that bitch gonna die in 7 days

winrar

dont be a fag OP

Whenever I swipe right on the hilarious ones they never match. I cry every time.

Good job white Knight fag. Go back to moral street you cucklord

OP you can't deny the godly trips

OP ain't no fag today

Here's a thought OP, maybe she'll swipe left for you. Had you considered that option?

If you had any balls you'd share your profile picture on here, then we could tell you if she'd be throwing YOU a bone for going on a date.

For all we know, you may be genuinely ugly. Rather than this poor girl who obviously would have been cute AF is she didn't have a birth defect.

You claim you have a problem with bad genetics - then show us yours mate.

My guess is you're a potato projecting your insecurities onto others.

sds

This

but will you be a real man and accept the challenge?

>mfw deformed girls will get more matches, messages and possibly partners, than the average looking boy.

the thirst is real

Lmao nigga gotchu OP is aight with playing this game

OP will post these at future days when it happens.

this

See his responses
Dude's obviously been through some shit and he's taking it out on a girl that owns her imperfections. Sad!

How does tinder work user? Never used it and want to find subhumans to laugh at.

You're nothing special OP.

Weak jaw. Below average looks. Looks like you're probably not very well built. I'm guessing short.

I don't think you'll get a right swipe.

OP has this perfect "forever virgin smile"

Also honestly nigga what's wrong with a little trolling. Has Sup Forums. Has Sup Forums really turned into moral fag kingdom. God you ifunny fags and 9gag Queens and reddit shit lords coming over are so bothersome

you can't argue with those gets

red rocket...

The quad don't lie

She kinda looks like Spurdo.

Well that's due to people having weird desires of conquest.
"I fucked a cute Quasimoto once."
"Why"
"Just cause I could"

Quads don't lie so OP by law of Sup Forums is bound to agree.

OP looks like the most regular Joe Ive seen.

This is sad. Seeking validation at the expense of someone else is fucking pathetic.

Quads confirmed

Mate, I'm 40. I've been here since this site started. You on the other hand look under 20.

You wouldn't know quality trolling if it took a shit on your face.

What you're doing is schoolyard mentality shit.

>I'm guessing short.
i've found the manlet guys.

He kind of looks like Mark Zuckerberg's weedy little brother.

imo, she's pretty cute despite being deformed. you can tell she'd be a real qt if she was born normal. op is a fag if he doesnt slam this shit

OP you definitely want a girl like this. With her mutant powers, she'll be able to jack you off anytime, anywhere. Even if she's miles away.

Right

OP, don't try and turn this around. The quads have spoken.

If you're going to be throwing judgment, you're not immune either.

Live by the sword, die by it OP.

But don't be a samefag.

Never said I was special you white Knight snowflake fag. Get off my ass. I just want a chance to fuck around and hurt someone's feelings so you gotta be a butt hurt white Knight fag. Seriously I can't believe Sup Forums is this shit now

..or having no fucking self esteem left.

post a piture of your own profile OP... Just for science....... I won't bully you I promise

yeah. hes a manlet though judging by his friend next to him. might explain his rage

swipe right and leave her alone, checkem

Aww do you feel like a big man when you pluck the low hanging fruit?

/b was never the school jock making fun of the disadvantaged. That's what you are mate.

/b has always been where the freaks came to fuck with normies like you.

I mean, it does look like she had something happen, like a burn that fucked her skin up. Judging by the normal side of her face, she'd be pretty cute if not for the other.

shut up newfag

Men will take just anyone these days, i go for a walk and see average looking dudes, some quite fit, with either land whales or extras from the witches coven.

Don't really care about opinions on Sup Forums
Cool story I'm above 20 and look youthful. Plan to look younger than I am for a while. And trust me I know a good trolling.
I already did .
Sure. Rage. Got it. Lmao

You're joking right? I've been coming here since 2008. Yeah. Sup Forums used to do shit like this. But you fucking moral fags ruin that shit

Thats why god invented doggy style!

jokes on you because there are probs plenty of people that would fuck her.

I agree with this. OP is a total tosser

That's a lot of replies for someone who doesn't care.

I smell rustled jimmies.

what contry he represent?