Question:::::: what is a drug (thing you want) thats extremely available to everyone but you

question:::::: what is a drug (thing you want) thats extremely available to everyone but you

Love

DMT

Pot

oh man im in the mid west and have only heard of 2 people having that in my 20 years

i feel sorry for you mate i cant avoid finding a weed dealer

well its not in this thread

MUSHROOMS, cant fucking find them anywhere for 2 years now

WOAH 2 YEARS ive been looking for acid for like 2 months fuck mate im never going to find it

Acid would be nice too but i have no idea where even to look for that

i think youd have to find a
weed dealer then ask him to look for the more complex thing like i think acid carries to high a charge for people to have it on hand so its like a special order thing and shrooms sell out like hot cakes probably

i used to grow mushrooms - its not super difficult
harder to grow than pot, but they take less space and resources, and the startup is way cheaper (don't nee special lights ect...) but here's the best part - mushroom spores arent illegal - they can be ordered through the mail
potent shit too... with alittle research and a small investment you could theoretically
become the mushroom king pin in your area

Yeah everybody i know that sells weed either sells coke or MDMA, ive asked everybody about psychadelics and its a no go :/ oh weeell

Boost.

start a thread about this or give some pro tips and you may have given me a summer job

MY GOD I WOKE UP EVERONE IN MY HOUSE BECAUSE OF THIS IM DYING ALL MY FAMILY IS SEEING THIS NOW

a way to quit

all of them

not going fast

Finding coke in my town is fucking impossible. Weed is legal, acid is dripping from the walls, molly can be found down every side alley, and all you have to do is wander into the poor part of town and someone will try to sell meth to ya. Coke, nonexistent. The closest I got was 2 years ago I found someone selling it for 200 a gram. I tested some and it was molly cut with flour. WTF

Its everywhere around me and seems like everyone has turbos but I'm too broke to get one.

hmm u where serious im not a car guy but i think u can get high on noz i love some for that

were do you live around?
how did you test ?

Lol yeah you can get high off noz. Kids love it at parties and you can overprice it to make a bunch of money back. But I mean going fast.

well since dubs then ok
actually theres not a lot to it really, first, go out and obtain this book (pictured is my well used dogeared copy) read it then just google "magic mushroom spores" many companies online selling these...
one thing i can tell you is to keep your cultures away from moving air (like, NOT under an ac vent...) and dont let em get too hot good luck!

Love, intimacy, sex, close friendships.

that book im ordering it looks educational

true story
>be me years ago in college
>wild bonkers house party at my buddies house
>hot stripper and a few others doing wippits
>stripper "i wanna go swimming..."
>some random dude "hey i've got a pool and my house is right down the street...
>a few of us accompany stripper and pool dude
>wippits, skinnydipping with ho, life is good
>more wippits, jack daniels, and joints...
>that stripper was insatiable.. we plowed her 2 and 3 at a time, for hours...
god i miss my youth

...The list of states where weed is legal is pretty short. Standard test kit and I know what flour tastes like.

didn't know drug testing kits where openly available

Sex