Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I got my bonus paid out today. 10% of my salary, or $12500 gross.

I go to check what got transferred today. Post taxes. $7950. Out of $12,500. Minus $4550. Or about 37%

Is this why people become Republicans? Did my money just go to the social programs to feed the niggers that won't stop asking me for spare change on my way to/from/during work all day? Or is it like the liberals say, it's all going to pay off wars from a hundred years ago?

I just got fucked up the ass Sup Forums.Explain the economics of it.

The more I think about it, the more I think Trump'll fix it.

Bonuses are taxed up the ass.

Have you ever paid taxes before, you dumb underage fuck?

If you don't make much you get all of it back.

Try not being such a fucking idiot.

Honestly more then niggers, its the old ass coffin stuffers. Social security are huge drains on the system. Lots of people dont even save fore retirement. Not to mention most people paying into social security wont see a dime. It will prob fail in the next 20 years or they will keep moving the age up.

But I don't make that much. $12500 is a pittance.

I know this is my starting salary, but what the fuck.

Let's kill the elderly! Their reedy thin husks will fit 2-3 to a hole! Make them dig their own graves!

It's both. I'm not against government programs and welfare for those who need it but there are plenty of people abusing the fuck out of it that need to be cut off. Everyone who advocates redistribution of wealth are poor fucks who have earned none, and dont realize that others are already paying their programs.

And FUCK old people. I worked with seniors on government subsisted living during high school and it made me want to die at age 65. Almost all of them are literally fucking retarded in some way, cant walk more than five minutes without getting winded, cannot complete simple tasks, forgetting everything, on five or more medications, rude as fuck, literally complete wastes of space. If people want to work hard and earn the money to retire and be a vegatable on their own dime thats their choice but otherwise these people should be fucking gassed.

Boohoo. You got nearly $8000 for free and you are complaining?

You live in a country that has established trade links, public transport, healthcare, social security, provides you with military defence, offers free public education, and gives your company tax breaks so they can afford to give you a bonus and you are here talking shit about having to pay for that. Learn economics you fucking faggot and be happy with the nearly 8 grand you get to put in your pocket.

You need to look up Thomas Sowell. On welfare, tax and race. He's also black, so even better.

>37%
Federal tax bracket for 125,000 is 28% (of the amount over 91,150).

Like driving on roads? Drinking clean water? Enjoy your easy life you ungrateful cocksucker.

A lot of times a bonus paycheck gets taxed at a higher bracket because payroll systems look at the pay period and apply taxes as if that was the pay you would get all year.

Also, you are forgetting about the state income taxes as well that would be applied.

>what are FICA, state income, and local income taxes

europefag here.the same story here i got a small bonus,from the 1900 euro i only get 1350 in hands.shit is ridiculous.

FICA is federal tax. Idk the state tax because I don't know the state. Local income tax is state tax, you said that twice. You also forgot medicare and social security.

Well, 9% is high for state tax (but I also didn't account for social security, medicare), but I didn't know that about the bonuses, as I wouldn't get one unless I reenlist. Also, I believe taxes are a flat percentage until you file for the year, but I might be mistaken. In any case, OP needs to learn how to taxes and give more information. His pay stub will detail where everything is going.

Most of your money went to corporate subsidy, sadly not feeding niggers...though both are equally deplorable.

>And FUCK old people.
I find it funny that it's always people that don't even have $1000 saved that think this way. Do you never consider that you'll get old too and you don't have anything saved?

Fucking this. Almost all of the money in all countries go to retirement pensions and healthcare. But fuckers go ape thinking they're paying for "the lazy".
Fuck you.
Fix your shitty health care.

Tell me how much your taxes decrease because Trump's in office.

ZERO.

You seem to be forgetting about the crash of '08 that took all our savings.
Probably because you're too young.

I [and I'm FAR from being alone] lost my savings, business, home and cars from it.

I played by the rules. I paid into SS to be my safety net.

And I shouldn't pull from that now because... I'm old?

I worked hard for that money.

Well, I showed up most of the time anyways. I don't really do "work". Computer stuff, and I'm good at doing it fast. So I fucked around online a lot.

But the issue still stands. The Jews at the IRS take way too much of my fucking money. I was gonna use a thousand of it to hire a hooker. Guess that's out of the question now.

File for a tax refund next year and you'll get a huge return, sir.

Well, he has a wall to pay for. To save our jobs.

Because as a Systems Admin / programmer, there's 3000 illegal mexican day laborers banging on my employers doors trying to get my job.