/nba/ gen

/nba/ general
>westgod edition
>no autism edition

but brodie is the autism

/Hornets/

he's the MVP apologize.

What do you lads think about the Nets this season? They seem so fun to watch and Linsanity seems to be back.

you should use a net to catch some food

MVP: Westbrook
MIP: Adams
6MOTY: Kanter
Scoring Champ: Westbrook
DPOY: Roberson
COTY: Donovan
All NBA Team: Westbrook, Oladipo, Roberson, Sabonis, Adams
NBA Champs: OKC Thunder
Finals MVP: Westbrook

>when memes become reality

Today was a great day.

N O T A G A I N

Is it legit back man Linsanity is fun. I do not think Lin is smart though. He keeps joining mediocre to shit teams in hopes of getting touches. He should have just joined the Pelicans or Spurs. With the Pelies he could just pick and roll with AD. He could take the startign spot from Jruth. And the Spurs have no source of penetration right now. They could use them sort of like how they used Tony Parker. That shit would literally just drive Lin's stock to the roof.

it jus keeps happening!!!!!!!!!!

WEW

>best thread
>gets deleted
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"meme magic" BTFO

Think AD to the Thunder should happen. It is like a match made in heaven. OKC would have to give up a lot though. Adams, Oladipo and picks to start off. They could give up Kanter instead of Adams but would have to give up a lot more. Fuck once they do that they can get savvy vets jumping on the band wagon to chase rings.

We fucked with meme magic just a bit too much at this point tbhwy.

>81

I think Lin joined the Nets because he wanted to be the #1 guy again and that's really the only team in the league that he would be #1 on.

If they traded for AD it'd have to be Kanter, Sabonis, and Ilyasova and/or a first round pick.

Adams, Andre, and Oladipo are necessary and currently on their rookie contracts.

>meme magic thread
>deleted
kek

That is why he is stupid. He shouldnt keep chasing to be the number 1 guy. He should just be a point guard next to a really good pick and roll center. I think he has some hero complex for azn representation. All the azns who follow the NBA since 2011 just keep hoping Linsanity comes back.

Lin is a good measure because I think he is right about the 30th best point guard in the league. This means he deserves to start on an NBA team but it isn't sure which one. surprisingly there are some teams who do not have a decent starting point guard.

>Blake is healthy again

Lads.............

Kanter, Sabonis and Ilyasova is too little for AD. Put Oladipo in there also and some picks and it might work.