Who else wants to die, feels thread?

Who else wants to die, feels thread?
Wake me up inside

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQp5mRfT214
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You understand the only life after death is not existing, meaning you never knew you we're alive thus the universe ends when you do.

Cant Wake Up!!

I've been sleeping for 20,000 years it seems

youtube.com/watch?v=uQp5mRfT214

Friday evening here, and depression creeping up

I feel ya dudes

im so lonely

Does anyone else get pissed off at highschool kids with "ironic depression" that end shit like "i want to die lmao ironic memes xDD"

Yeah. Its okay to want to talk about it once in a while with other people but it goes over the line once it someone makes it a lifestyle.

few colleagues are going out after work. no one bothered to invite me. worst part of it all is that I thought I was at good terms with them and they like me. I really did put in efforts to be friendly and helpful, even after being the autistic introvert that I am generally.

Was having a good end of week, then suddenly heard them planning about it. Feel like worthless shit now. No friends to spend the weekend with.

Yep

It's like they're trying to romanticize depression. This shit isn't fun. I've actually been diagnosed with depression, so I feel like an SJW fuck whenever I get triggered at twitter depression.

It's ok man, tka e awarm bath, slide both wrists and give in to the light.

>You understand

noone understands.

everyone thinks.

I'm a struggling writer, so I have an overactive imagination. So, from time to time, I'll imagine the perfect soulmate for myself and build onto every little detail of them. It's gotten to the point where I literally bum myself out when I realize that there will never be anyone like that in the world. At least not for me.

hmm too big a coward

Just broke up with the woman I imagined the rest of my life with. Death can come claim me atm if he so desires.

lol self projecting much ??

you should just ask them if it would be cool if you tagged along, noticing your an introvert they probably didn't think you wanted to go out.

pain and sadness is where true character building and growth comes from.

noone learns shit when their having a blast.

take this time to look at yourself and improve.

It just hurts so bad man, but obviously I won't kill myself. I just feel like not existing for a while, cause neither drink nor drugs can numb what I feel at the moment.

(not him)

While I don't disagree, I'm afraid that all this pain and sadness is eventually going to turn me into a jaded asshole that can't have normal relationships due to not wanting to get too attached, and for people not liking jaded assholes.

(him)

Same. You give your fucking heart, your soul, your whole being, and for what? I'm three years closer to dying and it has gained me nothing.

We're all going to die alone if we don't do something about it.

Married with family completely dead inside love somebody else I just cant be with no matter how bad I want it completely tormented by the feelings I have warching wife slowly detach so she can kill herself not trying to stop her waiting for it to happen wishes he hadn't have been so fucking stupid and fallen in love with such a young girl to bad it's what it is now I just want to stop just stop existing I'm so in love with that girl i need her just to feel I just wanna not exist