Have you bought your copy of Dawn of Kino yet?

Have you bought your copy of Dawn of Kino yet?

That's a pretty nice looking steelbook, I admit.

I have. And is it just me or is the theatrical blu ray picture "brighter" than the ultimate?

Not sure but there is lots of grain on some of the shots on my blu ray

They brightened it up significantly and put some kind of filter over it to compensate for the loss of detail

I just began watching the Ultimate Edition and notice some shots missing that was in the theatrical such as pic related with Superman flying down to the ground while he makes loud noises in the sky (better represented here for when the African women says the sky made loud cracking sounds).

So by bluray this turd will finally gross 2 BILLION EASILY?

Bravo Snyder

It's coming on the 22nd from amazon

The Ultimate Edition makes the movie better user. Makes me care more for the characters.

It's selling better than CW's bluray lmao

already have my SPARKS rip
that will be enough for a 6/10 movie that i will probably rewatch twice on what is left of the year

>OP content that is essentially 'buy the blu ray please!'
>WB doesn't shill on Sup Forums

Bluray-buyers are all paid off by Disney

What does this edition add?

Dream sequences

it adds a lot to the part where lex sets up the trap for supes and lois investigating it. it also adds some scenes to the bat branding thing.

But if BvS was Dawn of Kino, what will Justice League be? Double kino?

It has a whole re edited extended African scene that is far better.

Hardly anything. Don't let the autists fool you, it's still a piece of shit

League of Kino

will kino squad add anything to justice league?

>implying I will pay for this shit movie

More Clark. More KGBeast. And Jena Malone Cameo.

Yeah, I've noticed a few changes exclusive to the theatrical version. But it sort of makes sense not having it there in the ultimate edition since it's revealed the African woman was lying the whole time.

Have, waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Been nofapping since the preorder.

None of it's action, if that's what you mean. It mainly helps fill in a lot of the holes from the theatrical version and makes the movie more balanced in Superman's favour.

For example, Clark has an emotional arc this time around AND gets to do some reporting work instead of sitting on his ass moping for 2 hours like he did in the theatrical version. They also show more of Lois investigating Lex and how she proves his guilt.

Well we do get lots of blood squirts when people are shot in the Ultimate otherwise no you are correct there isn't anymore added action (apart from 1 extra push that Superman gives Batman before pounding him into the building).

I forgot to add: I have only skimmed through the Ultimate Edition and not fully watched the entire thing so I can't fully judge.

I could have sworn I saw a Superman dream sequence in a photo online months ago when he was standing in what looked like Aquaman's palance. Is it in the Ultimate? I will have to check.

>he was standing in what looked like Aquaman's palance. Is it in the Ultimate? I will have to check.
Sounds like a Justice League thing. Certainly not in BvS.

Well I swear I saw this image and it was live action with Cavill as Superman and not a concept art or painting.

So idk where it went.

CW bluray didn't even come out yet, nice try WB employee.

I thought it wasnt out until 1st August

Out in Australia.

Just ordered the 3d version for 45 bucks. I'm pretty hype baby birds.

Kinda sucks they didn't include the IMAX footage in this bluray.

Bought myself the Digibook, just waiting for it to arrive

Where did you buy that? Theres a $28 3D version in Aus

Yeah I know. But there was only a few seconds of IMAX footage I heard which is why they didn't bother

yes mah steelbook nigga

He probably bought the US combo pack which includes the DVD (kinda pointless when you already have the BD).

Which way will you be displaying yours? I personally like Supes.

dumbest cover ever made

Batman for me

I'm grabbing a copy when it's on sale, I hate that the DC movies don't have audio commentaries. I just want to listen to batsama al-gothami complain about the theatrical cut for 3 hours

>I hate that the DC movies don't have audio commentaries
yeah ikr why not?

You heard Affleck's Armageddon commentary? We can only imagine how epic his BvS would have been

Depends on the mood baby

why?

Today m8e. Hyped as shit.

I know that Zach probably wouldn't be up for it but they could grab any of the actors or behind the camera crew to do something. Can't be that expensive to get a studio for an afternoon and someone to edit it when compared to the shit they do for the other extras.

I personally don't mind it. They're usually full of useless info anyway like what the catering was this day, etc, etc. The only commentaries I've ever enjoyed listening to are Conan and Total Recall (mostly because Arnold's high as a kite).

Yeah I know. Even JJ did a commentary for 10 Cloverfield Lane

Only at August 1st :(

Why go for the steelbook? They're great and all but Digibook is better.

or people know that letting zack speak is a huge mistake, every time.

Stop calling people autists you fucking pricks. Just because you're autistic doesn't mean you have bad opinions on movies. Usually people with high functioning autism are smarter than most.

>le edgy torn poster style
this is so snyder
picrelated is better

FUCK YES I HAVE.

Going to Best Buy today... Should I get the Steelbook? Or just the normal ultimate Blu ray? Packaging isn't super important to be but the Steelbook looks a lot better and I hate the normal Blu ray cover...

>Usually people with high functioning autism are smarter than most.

is that what your handlers tell you

I like both

Yes get the steelbook. All steelbooks become very rare and sell later on ebay for like $80

Nice try, Joss... it was selling better than Civil War before it came out too.

I will go with Batman... because it's Batman v Superman... thus the Superman logo etched across Batman's face makes a bit more sense to me.

This would be a dope criterion cover.

10/10
>Everything Batman
>Everything Alfred
>Everything Gotham
>The BvS fight in the rain
>I actually found the political/senate stuff pretty compelling
>Lex's performance and his music

Unnecessary/10
>Wonder Woman
>JUSTice League
>Doomsday
>Lex's plan being so complicated

I watched the Ultimate and give this a solid 7.5/10. Really great but frustratingly close to being incredible.

Cavill's performance as Superman (in the ultimate cut) was very underrated, in my opinion.

Absolute Capekino

I'm considering it