/nba/ General - Durant Scores 50 Edition

Westbrook is goat edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7M8k8Xl43IY
newsone.com/1298285/rashard-lewis-lebron-james-savannah-brinson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When he made that last layup, that was impressive

I'm new to life and have a question.

Is everyone on Sup Forums acting when they sperg out and act all mad or are there actually people like that on the internet.

Signed,
Not James Comey

test :^)

One of fifteen players in NBA history to record 30+ points in 10+ consecutive regular season games.[4]
Includes Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Nate Archibald, Jerry West, Moses Malone, World B. Free, George Gervin, Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Kobe Bryant, Tracy McGrady, Shaquille O'Neal, and LeBron James.

Who is this?

westbrook?

Better

westbrook again?

Durant, obviously

Do you guys mind if I spread this image on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /jp/, and possibly every board on this site? Maybe on twitter too

You guys remember this?

Pippen lost his woman to a dude that lost his girl and kid to a man that lost the super bowl

My only issue with westbrook is that I have him on my fantasy team and he scored the same amount of fantasy points as he did in the 1st game of the season, which means he was crazy inneficent.... we knew with KD gone he would be unleashed and I guess this is unleashed westbrook 50 points on 40 plus shots....

pippen's wife looks real ncie for someone that's 42 years old...

plus only reason she married his totem pole face was for the money

scottie pippen legit might kill himself

its actually sad

he met her before social media. then let a bitch take 1000 selfies a day and give her a instagram. it was bound to happen

Top 3 successful chuckers in the NBA in the last 30 years

1.) Allen Iverson
2.) Kobe Bryant
3.) Soon to be Russel Westbrook

>successful
>52
>5-2

no idea how he's that fucking stupid and she's fucking just awful. bitch is in her 40s with multiple children and she's out at clubs and shit. she also doesn't seem to notice that no one is about to wife her ass up, like bitch future don't give a fuck about you you threw away your money and family for a nigga who got his family cucked away

They had success for being chuckers and as chuckers, is what I'm sayin'

>curry isnt on the list

Please

highest fg% from 3 with such a large volume

chucker

pick one

chucker means you put up a lot of shots, not that you are inefficient

im pretty sure that bitch fucked jordan too

that bitch is just too hot to not be getting fucked out here

That's why LeBron and Kawhi are based, married their high school sweethearts, kinda plain janes, but they wont be fucking around

Official thread theme

curry?? he shots too high of a percentage to be considered a chucker man

chucker is a derogatory term, for that guy that hurls it up even thought he couldn't throw it in a lake

lillard is up ther ein terms of chucking succesful tho is a differnet story... ssdadfeafdxc

youtu.be/7M8k8Xl43IY

oh excuse me, I thought that you needed to be inefficient to be a chucker, the word sort of has a negative connotation to it, much like "hoofball" in soccer

at least, that's what I've seen people say on Sup Forums predominantly whenever I skim a basketball thread

>chucker is a derogatory term, for that guy that hurls it up even thought he couldn't throw it in a lake

no it's not, stop making up shit

Lillard is a chucker even though he shoots high percentage

>getting cucked by your mom

>he doesn't know
newsone.com/1298285/rashard-lewis-lebron-james-savannah-brinson/

coming down the court and firing a 3 right after you pass midcourt is chucking, my man

the fact that it goes in so much doesn't change that

>newsone.com

Where is that Thomas The Train poster at? Nigga you know what to do

That's crazy, every time i see him play he fuckin' goes off, had no idea he was a career 42%per

So yeah, my bad, 3.) is Lillard with Westbrook about to surpass him, in success

my nigga

>May 7th , 2016
>Among players who have taken at least 1,500 3-pointers in their career, Westbrook has the third worst three-point shooting percentage (30.2 percent) of all time.

He fools ppl because he makes some of those super long range or really contested shots

>Westbrook has the third worst three-point shooting percentage (30.2 percent) of all time.

speaking of lillard i hope he stays safe because birdman apparently told him to take lil wayne's voice off his album and he basically told him to fuck off.

Lol what??? Who the fuck told you that? The guards from the mid and late 90's that all thought they were Jordan is where the term comes from. Everyone 6'5 and below thought they were Jordan but couldn't hit a fuckin' swimming pool

I mean by that standard you could call Jordan chucker and that would automatically denote a bitch slap across the mouth. MJ knew wtf he was doing with the ball.

Iverson did the same though. Just applied pressure non stop and could get nothing but clean looks. You look at his numbers and you're just like what the fuck!?

Westbrook isn't goat. He's 17-44

75% FT

>percentages

Lol, get on my level bitch. A win's a win. He started off bad but in the second half and overtime he shot 50% going on 14 runs that put his team back in the game, scored 23 points in the 3rd quarter, he scored 33 points in the second half, one point away from breaking Wilt Chamberlain's record of 34 points in a second half. Then he scored the game winning bucket, shot all his free throws after being fouled.

Mamba mode was in full effect. Should've watched the game bitch.
Get fucked.

You can be a HQ chucker. You just won't win, unless you're like Kobe and play for an organization that will pay for a team that can support your play style.

hate this fucking meme player

>muh crossovers!

Responsible for Niggerfying the NBA with rap shit.

>Everyone 6'5 and below thought they were Jordan but couldn't hit a fuckin' swimming pool

Clyde Drexler, Ray Allen, Mitch Richmond, Kevin Johnson, etc even Allan Houston to a degree

Neck yourself

>The greatest moment of Allen Iverson's career is almost getting blocked by Michael Jordan

Read this and remember that OKC is and was the number one rebounding team in the NBA, this includes offensive rebounds. And a good amount of Westbrook's 12 rebounds where his own shots.

He's that athletic that a PG played like the most athletic center ever.

Either you didn't actually watch the game and you're making misconceptions or you're a troll.

top kek BTFO, fucking stat nerds reading box scores and thinking there was no good shooting guards in the 90s

give me a break

>meme player

whatever the fuck that 12 year old shit means

no one could guard AI. too quick and best first step and ability to create space since MJ. he has no excuses though, as clean as looks as he could get himself...no excuse for not shooting 50+ from the field...but i guess all he did was drink, smoke, and party between games

Are you kidding right now?
You aren't the real Canadian user at. Fuck off Larry.

Don't reply to trolls and bait. Of course it's Larry.

You now remember Chris Bosh

What if I told you Larry was Bully Ball user?

1. Almost getting blocked by Michael Jordan
2. Losing 4-1 in the NBA Finals
3. Winning the MVP
4. The most meme press conference in NBA History
5. Not going bankrupt

>a wins a win
Yeah, but you still had the toughest time, had to push it into OT, and needed a 51 point triple double player against the suns.

Well the autism was bound to come but it was fun while it wasn't here.

Good night guys and go fuck yourselves.

I'd also like to give a special shoutout to me reporting all shitposts btw

A win's a win loser. Spell it right.

Oh, wait, hey Larry, awful trolling, lol.

Enjoy your warning in the morning, Bully

The fuck are you talkin' about??? You gettin' dumber the more you post man

Drexler came out the 80's with MJ, Ray wasn't a Jordan clone let alone a serious #1, Mitch had his own game, KJ was your typical 90's pg that had some ability to score, and Allen Houston played squared up straight edge bball.

Not a single one of those guys fall into the category of those failed Jordan clones...

dont forget his mom doing his braids during a game

>changing the goal posts to make yourself look better

Bruh' are you fuckin' retarded?

No one said there were no good guards in the 90's, the term chucker comes from the guards who were straight ass in their attempt to be like Jordan. They wouldn't hesitate to launch the ball, only to chew iron like bubble gum

What the fuck are you smoking? No one is talking about Jordan clones, lmao, look at this kid...year under his belt on /nba/ and 15 minutes on Wikipedia and things he can hang with the big dogs

>trying so hard to prove he knows 90s basketball
>fresh prince reaction image

wew lad, just stop while you are ahead

>you
>reading comprehension

You might have legit smoked yourself retarded man, need to consume in moderation

you sound like a hipster

>failed Jordan clones

except that's not what we are talking about dude, we are just talking about high usage SGs

just got off work, wtf happened to ingram?

Lol what I don't get is why you struggling so hard to save face over what a chucker is?

The term comes from failed Jordan clones from the mid and late 90's and you start talking about good players that weren't even dudes who tried to be MJ, but dudes who played, or attempted to play, clean basketball.

But lemme' guess...you were just pretending to be dumb as shit?

t. millennial

>Ray wasn't a serious #1

I stopped reading there, do you even fucking remember him in Seattle and then Milwaukee? I swear you fucking 15 year olds really piss me off

Nah man, me and this lil poo stain in the chonies wearin nigga were talkin' about MJ clones that got classified as chuckers cause they thought they could shoot like Jordan

What an incredibly ignorant opinion...please trip so I can filter you

>Jordan clone

What are you on about, newfriend?

>Top 3 successful chuckers in the NBA in the last 30 years

That's what we are talking about, stick to topic

>The most meme press conference in NBA History
>not Lebron going to the Heat or KD selling out

ehhh you shouldn't be talking about shit you don't understand desu

Allan Houston was one of the most dynamic SGs in Knicks history, underrated as fuck. He was streaky though, much like Klay Thompson

/moo/ BTFO hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

go to bed Bully

You gotta' be a sonic or buck fan, Ray was over shadowed by just about every other premiere sg. Kobe, AI, Vince, eventually Tracy. Plus in Milwaukee, wasn't Robinson the man? I never really considered Ray a serious #1...don't get all butthurt about it tho
Ehhh' calling him a serious #1 is a stretch, with Kobe and AI out there Ray was severely over shadowed, I guess he meant a lot if you were a sonic or buck fan

Objectively wrong

Going to bed fuccboi, neck yourself and never @ me again

ray allen is a non factor in the big scheme of things. he is just another player to bailout Lebron

>Going to bed fuccboi, neck yourself and never @ me again
so glad this meme will be gone when the Warriors win the title

And none of those guys were chuckers..

Also this discussion started here, talkin about chuckers, that's it Either pull your eyes out' your ass, or fold your hands and sit there.

>shit i dont understand
Sprewell carried his ass while everyone in NY was waiting for Allen to get his shit together man, with that said, he wasn't a failed Jordan clone. He never played the game like a chucker, a chucker who demands the ball and hurls that shit with no regard for human life. Houston played a squared up game, but he was still the weakest link in the season Spree took em' to the finals. Old ass LJ had a bigger impact on that team than Houston did senpai

well if you're right about one thing, it's that the warriors will win.
which is fucking sad, but it is what it is.

anyway faggots. how do we define MVP?
is it on the basis of something like win shares or team wins or what?

>Sprewell
nigga put up numbers
/nba/ don't know shit about that

Ayyyyy', just keep your thoughts to yourself when men are talkin' and incidences like this can be avoided. You won't have to try to save face and pretend like you know what the fuck you talkin about, lil guy

Him and AI were my dudes, not because they were thugged out, that was just coincidence

>with that said, he wasn't a failed Jordan clone.
Talking about Houston here btw...so there's no confusion

>waits until the user he is arguing with goes to bed to finally refute his points

how autistic are you lmao

you didn't really go to bed did you @ me fag
lmao

interesting pattern