Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Is this a bait inside of a bait?

Gr8 b8 m8

>remove Sup Forums
The FBI tried that a while back.
Didn't work.

People should be who ever they want. But they should not expect everyone to be fine with it. That's the problem.

Troll.

It's funny though how they literally think changing your clothes and getting a haircut makes you a different gender.

Next time try making it more believable you fucking unoriginal scum.

this.
>tfw not cute enough

no its satire you fucking ming

I don't understand this picture. Three of the four are literally the same boy with different symbols and clothes. And then one of them is him being a trap about to go get fucked by fat faceless men.

What does this have to do with gender?

you're otherkin? well i'm dragonkin which makes me even more of a special snowflake than you

Seems legit

So the legends are true

XX XY
That's it.
Get a real degree.

you'll need to get rid of otherkin and mcafee nonsense for this to work

This huge computer Virus keeps everything alive. It won't allow these places and things to be taken down. It requires them for some greater purpose...

A little heavy handed with the bait dude.

OP is a fag

dude wow u have 3 same numbers wow so cool woa

To be fair, there are more karyotypes than XX and XY. But what determines the sex is the SRY gene, normally located on the Y chromosome. If you have it, you're male. If you don't, you're female.

The important point is that sexes relate to reproduction. You need a male and a female to reproduce, that's how it works. So, there are only two sexes, by definition. Even if there were a third category, it couldn't be called a sex.

cmon bros, this is pasta...

One of the lowest quality baits I've seen. And yet, without even scrolling down, I am certain you got lots of serious replies from dozens of newfags.

It isn't. It's called a gender 'IDENTITY'.

You cannot change your genetics, just your physical appearance, and even that is limited.
you are either a boy or a girl, and that's all there is to it.
It's in your dna, which you will never be able to change,
Unless you are one of those weird amphibians that can change gender, all you can do is delude yourself by pretending to be something else.

So how do you change your chromosomes?
Oh wait, you can't.
On a genetic level you will always be a guy or a girl, so fuck off and deal with it.

Don't be dumb, you faggots this is obviously a troll.

nice try OP, keep lurking

>red pilling in a troll thread

>real
>valid

When you need to point something is real and valid, is cause its not.

This is now a purification of all species thread.
14/88.

if this is bait, it is excellent
if not, have fun with your multiple DOS attacks and pointless protests

I'm just gonna say tumblr is trash and most of the tumblr community is you mental disability patients drawing children cartoon characters and ruining them for people who respect the show so you people stop coming here dog fucker

I'm also genderfluid and I'm fuckin embarrassed jfc we get but you're ruining the internet like please if you get cyber bullied close your fucking laptop and get a life

This shit is the definition of a fad.

Just look at the picture. What's the difference between the male, the neutral one and the male/female mix?

Clothes.

Right? Exactly the same here. Grow the fuck up OP, it's a big bad world out there.

you seem like a guy who has that one pic where are to sides, one with gay people holding hands in year 2014 and other pic people holding hands with kids and animals in year 2020 or something

Nah, this is the closest I have.

Tbh, I have nothing against gay people. I'm a closeted bisexual myself. I'm only irked by people who choose to be flamboyant about it. Nobody would give a fuck if people weren't so "in your face" about it.

In my day the 4th one was just called emo.

yeah similar. good for u m8