How do I get skin this smooth?

How do I get skin this smooth?

Seamen

This

Airbrush

Let me break the illusion of trap for you. 80% of the ones posting are using shit quality cameras, specific camera angles and use some type of photoshop.

In real life, they're as disgusting as any other dude. Unless you want a that small fraction that are twinks dressing up in girls clothes, then you're just gay/bi.

6+ months of estrogen HRT lol

Im 1 year on testosterone HRT and my smooth skin was replaced with gruff leathery skin. People with high estrogen have smooth skin.

Also avoid women with a lot of facial acne because they have naturally high testosterone and probably have a huge almost penis size clit

You are a fucking idiot.

I've had sex with trans chicks, AMA

do you recomend it ?

>Seamen
Joining the Navy will do that for you?

Definitely, it was an amazing experience. I am bisexual, but I don't find dudes at all attractive but I really digged this chick and she turned out to have a cock so that was fun.

We fucked each other, sucked each others dicks, we've cum in each others mouths, and I've cum in her, so it was great!

(pic is not her)

Don't ask don't tell

I always felt that traps would be nice to fuck

and they are ;)

so how did you find yourself a trap, because im looking

did it feel good when she penetrated you? How was it the first time? Was it difficult for her to get hard?

how do you prevent poop on the dick?

This is accurate.

6+ months of MTF HRT will cause the skin to become softer, body hair to thin and grow back slower, and you will also grow boobs.

you can also do things like a sugar scrub to get rid of any dead skin

Learn to use Photoshop. The amount of blur used in this photo is disgusting

Photoshop

Picture is obviously photoshopped but some people are lucky to have super smooth skin after 5-6 months hrt, I'm 7 months and my skin is as smooth and soft as skin can really get

Supposedly that pic is shooped. Same body, different face.