My favorite position is 69 but my longterm girlfriend and recently new mother of my child is about two inches taller...

My favorite position is 69 but my longterm girlfriend and recently new mother of my child is about two inches taller than me rendering the position about impossible.. Is this something to be troubled by or should i get over it? Pic is her

Moar

I'm 5'8" she's 5'10". Its cool in every other aspect besides 69ing lol

Not when she looks like that homie. But honestly, height isn't really a huge issue with 69 once you learn to position correctly. Think about super tall dudes who do it with tiny chicks.

get a new favorite position or enjoy your throat cancer

God she's beautiful.

Her neck gets all bent at a weird angle. My penis length might have something to do with it more than height idk. Never broke this down thoroughly

is there any difference between being top or bottom?

Why is this now a problem in your relationship?
Did she suddenly grow 2 inches?

Mess around with angles brah.
Also, more of her legs.

Naw. I guess for me as relationships go on for a couple years I start to fall back onto the sex to keep it interesting and I'm generally a stickler about things. I really like oral but her gag reflex is terrible

So hot. More? Any with her tits?

They're pretty big.

just have that amazon sit on your face and tongue her pooper

You are a lucky man

Tall, thin chicks don't usually have big tits. Nice catch user.

Well thanks y'all. She's native American so that probably has something to do with her proportions.

Post moar

I went out with a girl who was 6'2 for a while and it was never a problem even though I'm 5'8, you're obviously 69ing wrong

Back to the drawing board for me

Nice dick dude. No wonder you bagged that hottie.

Jealous. (apart from your height lel)

My gf really doesnt like it because it makes her feel really self conscious

We're both 5 11

Posting just to let you know that there are totally other chicks who feel the same way.

I feel very confident about my height. Never once gotten in the way of anything. I sometimes have to jump to get the paper towels from the top shelf though

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT FUCKING PENCIL DICK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You sir are not a convincing troll.

Gosh, your girl is a goddess

I'm not trolling. The circumference other your penis is below average.

Less dick, more chick

9" x 5" is not below average dummy

I know it's not your fault, but because of the circumcision it looks like someone's just glued a dick to another dick

Have her lick your asshole instead

is she into anal?

because I would berry my dick so far inside her ass who ever pulled it out would be crowned king arthur

Not with me, I'm too big. She's enjoyed it with other people though

Dude my gf is 11 inches smaller than me, I'm 6'8" and we 69 a lot. So what's your excuse? If it works for me, no reasons if wouldn't for small people

Felow manlet. Have her get on top and pull yourself up to that sweet sweet cunt. Now stop stalling and let's see it. You and I are one in a million...hard to find couples where the guy is shorter.

If yu can't do it simultaneously, then "seesaw" and take turns. But really, user, you've just got to want it bad enough. I am 5'3" and have 69ed with a girl who was 5'8".

Part of me ants to say, "Hey everybody look at my giant cock!" The other part wants to say..."Damn, impressive!"

You ever roleplay, call her "Pocahontas," pretend to be John Smith, and drop a load in that gorgeous hair of hers?

I have had a native chick. They love it in the ass.

So do you have to be at least this magnanimous to attract a girl as hot as this? I knew I shouldn't have cried and then broken up with every girl who wouldn't let me in her backdoor!

Do you ask her if she's up for a little march down the "trail of tears" before doing it?

these dirty feet and that ass...hnnnnnngg

I'm a foot and a half taller than my girlfriend and we make it work. Quit your whining.

do you ever notice a single tear rolling down her cheek whenever she sees litter on the ground?

You have zero girth. Google thick dick Jew.

weird

kekked

"Iron Eyes" Cody was Sicillian. He wasn't even native american, for Christ's sake!

Post pussy please