Today in Russian Premier league CSKA and Spartak, two teams with most RPL titles will be playing...

Today in Russian Premier league CSKA and Spartak, two teams with most RPL titles will be playing, don't forget to watch it, bros.

>no Zenit
why bother?

I am sorry, but CSKA won 3 out of 4 last RPL titles and Spartak is most successful Russian team of ALL TIME

is the sawker team related to the hokkei team?

Clubs like CSKA or Dynamo wee founded after the Russian revolution and encompass many different sports. If I'm not mistaken the former was formed by the police union while the latter was by factory workers (not sure).

In USSR there were a couple of sport communities that had many teams across numerous sports, most famous were Dinamo, club of police, (C)SKA, club of army

> factory workers
That's TOR PEDO

easy Cnaptak win

I support the KGB team, sorry m8

Лёpкaя пoбeдa ЦCКA-й кoмaнды

CSKA - Army
Dynamo - usually police
Spartak - probably kgb, though not sure

nobody cares, Lugash

Which one do the commies support more? I'll root against it.

Spartak - a workers' association, non-directly related with state, maybe communist party of russia

Dinamo in Kiev, Minsk and Tblisi were sponsored by communist parties from Ukraine, White Russia and Georgia respectively

Spartak has larger fanbase, so probably more commies in general, but CSKA is the offical club of Red Army

CSKA more like SYKA amirite

It starts 2 bings from now

Im from Voronezh and support Fakel and Spartak.

Fuck niggers also.

Stream

Even with their shitty current squad Zenit is gonna win the league, so why bother

Starts now

shit vs piss

The Slut Sky man vs Conte's Ex-Physio

Hooligan fights all over the city

Cold ass weather outside

>White Russia

*tips fedora*

>Conte's Ex-Physio
also murderer of 2 people

It's happening

"Red Army" is a great documentary. And I don't even like hockey.

IGAAAR

Who is more successful at sports: St. Petersburg or Moscow?

Moscow obviously, it has three times larger population and is richer, though Petersbourg has very strong teams in both football and hockey who are always title contenders

Voronezh > st petersburg.

Also fuck niggers

Posting

It's over, Spartak won 3-1, byeeeeeee