Its a Mrs. Bucket tries to donate to syrian orphans and accidentally sends money to ISIS episode

>its a Mrs. Bucket tries to donate to syrian orphans and accidentally sends money to ISIS episode
>"What's that Sherridan? Richard, Sherridan says he has to go, it's time for 'prayer'. Say a Hail Mary for me, dear!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmgqAfWUX10
youtube.com/watch?v=C4Cx1lMBH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=FXBmKrnL2Ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sheridan was gay.
That was the joke.
>Gay
>Muslim in ISIS
Pick one.

>it's a Mrs. Bucket has a mental breakdown when Richard tells her he voted for Nigel Farage episode

>it's a Mrs. Bucket keeps finding packets of rat poison mixed in with her teabags episode

>it's a Mrs. Bucket finds that a group of Syrian refugees have moved down the road and they're not putting their bins out episode

Fucking kek

Bad meme

>it's a Mrs. Bucket finds that a group of Syrian refugees have moved down the road and they're not putting their bins out episode
lmao

>She never got to have an elegant Candlelight Supper.

I'm imagining this as a Victor Meldrew rant.
>I don't believe it!

>it's Mrs. Bucket discovers a packet of blue pills in Richard's bedside table episode

>it's a Mrs. Bucket discovers that her sister Violet (you remember her sister Violet - the one with the Mercedes, sauna and room for a pony) has been sleeping with other men to indulge her husband's cuckold fetish

>it's a Mrs. Bucket's rectal prolapse is flaring up again episode

>it's a Mrs. Bucket becomes a political activist because she now has to wait longer in line at the airport when she goes on holiday to Majorca episode

>it's a Mrs. Bucket finds Emmet killed himself when he couldn't take it anymore episode

Any Birds of a Feather fans?
What a depressing fucking theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=OmgqAfWUX10
Nice tho.

>its a Richard finds Sup Forums episode

>her sister Violet (you remember her sister Violet - the one with the Mercedes, sauna and room for a pony)
Kek

>It's a Miss Buckets flight is delayed because someone tried to bring friends episode

>Its a Richard finds out that Sherridan is dating a Pole and votes for Brexit.

>It's a Richard is outed as the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks in the hidden 28 pages episode

>Mrs. Bucket
I always thought it was spelt Mrs. Bouquet.

>It's a Mrs Bucket gets a new neighbour called Mr Meldrew episode
>yfw you will never see this clash of comedy titans

>It's a Richard finally snaps and strangles Hyacinth before cutting up her body with the intention of burying it in the garden, only to realise Sheridan borrowed their shovel and hasn't returned it yet episode

>keeping up appearances

You guys can be pretty based at times

No, it's Bucket. That's the whole joke, that it's spelled Bucket, but she insists it's pronounced Bouquet.

>Mercedes, pool, sauna and room for pony

>It's a Richard and Onslow get into a bar fight with a gang of Nigerian immigrants and Richard takes it too far episode

I don't know how all that blood made it past the censors.

>only to realise Sheridan borrowed their shovel and hasn't returned it yet episode
kek

No, it's definitely Bouquet. You guys should start spelling it correctly, you don't want to needlessly hurt a lady's reputation.

>It's a Miss Bucket invites the new black neighbour to he house when Richard is out because he's "exotic" episode

I love all you bone-idle plonkers
>"Are You Being Served?" Thread when?

>its a guest writer/director David Lynch episode where Hyacinthe and Richard investigate a neighbours secret flower garden formula and inadvertently delve into the underground world of child trafficking

Hyacinth's mind would be blown by Finland. Fucking everyone has a sauna. Even my one bedroom apartment has a sauna.

great thread

The show got really out of hand in the last series

>It's a Mr Humphries tries to date rape Mr Lucas episode, but accidentally spikes the wrong drink and ends up giving Young Mr Grace a cardiac arrest instead.

Its all go at (you)r house isn't it!

Fun fact: the woman who plays hyacinth is a fantastic opera singer

the best gay characters are the ones we laugh at and not with

>it's a Pike accidentally invents waterboarding after he drapes his scarf around a captured Nazi soldier, thinking he's keeping him warm episode

I forgot Sam Raimi was a script advisor on Keeping Up Appearances

>its a Fast & Furious tie-in episode

>It's a Mrs Bucket gets arrested by the police in a dawn raid after 3 children die from the dodgy ketamine she sold them as she tries to fund her upper class lifestyle episode

and many people drive Mercedes. Even gypsies.

tfw this was my one of my first Britfus
>started watching the show at 5

Jesus fucking lel

>it's a Richard gets accused of being in ISIS when his brakes fail on a holiday to Nice episode.

how could anyone fap to this *fapfapfapfapfap*

Kek

This show was part of the ABC comfiest mid nineties lineup ever. Some excellent class based humour, but I never understood how Onslow and Hyacinth ever got together in the first place though

"One foot in the Grave" is awesome too, and Also I loved dame Judy Dench in a show from the same time

Another great one from the same period I recently redis overed is "Goodnight Sweetheart", about a guy called Gary who can time travel between the 90s and ww2 london, and has a bitch in each period. Well worth a watch

>this is a 10/10 in britain

"Mind the pedestrians Richard."

>Another great one from the same period I recently redis overed is "Goodnight Sweetheart", about a guy called Gary who can time travel between the 90s and ww2 london, and has a bitch in each period. Well worth a watch

It is getting another one off episode.

>Its a Hyacinth invites the vicar and his wife over for afternoon tea, only to discover that the new vicar is a lesbian.
>"Richard, Richard! go down to the market and ask them what lesbians eat.
>Richard, returns with a tin of tuna and a book of carpet samples.
> Hyacinth keeps pronouncing lesbian with a silent s

Here's a better Britfu mate

>Another great one from the same period I recently redis overed is "Goodnight Sweetheart", about a guy called Gary who can time travel between the 90s and ww2 london, and has a bitch in each period. Well worth a watch
Yeah, it was pretty good. With Nicholas Lyndhurst.

Also I'm guessing the Dench one was As Time Goes By.

>Richard, returns with a tin of tuna and a book of carpet samples.
Fuck's sake I laughed far harder at that, than I should have.

>its a Onslows Ford backfires episode

youtube.com/watch?v=C4Cx1lMBH3g

lolz

Vicar of Dibly lezzy crossover

Noice, good excuse as any to rewatch the series.

They just dont make shows that comfy anymore . Vicar of Dibley is another lovely exaMple of a time when britain hadnt lost its native culture yet

>Vicar of Dibley is another lovely exaMple of a time when britain hadnt lost its native culture yet
The Christmas lunch episode is still one of the best Christmas episodes of any show.

>That episode where Sean Bean cameos and doesnt die
Dawn French was hot fat and skinny

He's cameoing in some new E4 comedy, he probably won't die there either.

rip

Stop it. My sides are split and I'm tearing up at work.

Big girls with cute faces are amazing, Nigella Lawson is another good british example.

>as time goes by

Thanks, Id forgotten the title. Classic example of Big British Comfiness.

Id forgotten how dark One foot in the grave was. That fucking tortoise on the title card says it all.
"
The series features the exploits and mishaps of irascible pensioner Victor Meldrew, who after being forced to retire from his job as a security guard, finds himself at war with the world and everything in it. Meldrew, cursed with misfortune and always complaining, is married to long-suffering wife Margaret, who is often left exasperated by his many misfortunes.[3]

Amongst other witnesses to Victor's wrath are tactless family friend Jean Warboys, and next-door couple Patrick (Victor's nemesis) and Pippa Trench. Patrick often discovers Victor in inexplicably bizarre or compromising situations, leading him to believe that he is insane. The Meldrews' neighbour on the other side, overly cheery charity worker Nick Swainey, also adds to Victor's frustration"

>Big girls with cute faces are amazing
Ive dated a couple like that. Not stuck up, want to fuck all the time. I sorta miss my last big'un

youtube.com/watch?v=FXBmKrnL2Ls

"Derek gibson is not a chiropidist, he is a foot fetishit. There is a difference"

So far ahead of its time

This is one of the most based threads I've seen in months

Goodnight Sweetheart was GOAT.

Guy's got two bitches on the go and the whole series was about him lying to the both of them and getting away with it.

Fuck me, I need to go on the transplant list for a new pair of sides

>It's a Daisy walks in on our Rose being choke fucked by Daddy

"Onslow, get the hose. Daddy thinks he's stationed in India again."

>it's a Liz get shocked and breaks her teacup episode

>it's a Mrs. Bucket discovers that Daisy and Onslow have been going to the local park for dogging sessions every other Thursday episode

>it's a Mrs. Bucket tries to get rid of the Syrian refugees by slinging sausages into the shelter because they're lowering property values, but doesn't want to get caught, because the neighbours might think she voted for leave

OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO SORRY HYACINTH!

Bloody Bucket posters

NOT MY ROYAL DOULTONS WITH THE HAND-PAINTED PERIWINKLES!

Take that back. Onslow ain't no fucking cuck.

>It's a Daddy feigns senility to avoid being brought to trial for historic sexual abuse allegations episode

>it's a Mrs Bucket gets caught using her teapot nozzle to masturbate by Elizabeth but can't stop episode

>Guy's got two bitches on the go and the whole series was about him lying to the both of them and getting away with it.

And playing modern music on the pub piano and claiming to have written it.

Fuck that guy. He potentially has the opportunity to save millions of lives in history's most devastating war, and instead chooses to spend his time getting his dick wet.

It's like the direct opposite of Casablanca.

>It's a Keeping Up Appearances thread

What is Dawn even doing these days?

I think I've loved her in pretty much everything I've seen her in, she's a very funny woman

She kind of looks like on of the gays in modern family

Seen through modern eyes, her early film and TV appearances are a series of horrific sexual assaults. Instead of being laughed at, all those sad men who groped her would die in jail now.

Wolf-whistling is now a hate crime in Britain (unless a woman does it).

>it's an eddie digs up richie's freshly interred corpse and parades it around the pub circuit as an adult transvestite-themed ventriloquist act, claiming "it's what he would have wanted"

...well, I would anyway.