Which sport is the most watchable?

which sport is the most watchable?
it's between these 2 for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgK7R0K8Q0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree

golf. no referees throwing flags or blowing whistles, comfy commentators, limited commercials, and most importantly the vast majority of players are white.

The Hyundai a-league

>tfw Canada's greatest basketball player could have been its greatest soccer player

youtube.com/watch?v=jgK7R0K8Q0g

This.

Masters Sunday with a cold beer and some snacks is the most patrician sporting viewing experience.

I wonder what Lebron would do as a Barca midfield.

I wonder what Messi would do as NBA winger.

this is the golden era of basketball and soccer

prove me wrong

Lebron is 6'8" and Messi is 5'7". They're completely unsuited to each other's sports.

that would be funny to watch

Messi is way too small to play basketball. Lebron could be a keeper or a really big cb.

Why does Messi have autism, bros?

point guards don't need to be tall.

>Lebron could be a keeper or a really big cb
as much as messi could be a point guard

A point guard who's 6'1" is considered small in the NBA. 5'11" is pushing it (Iverson managed it because he had GOAT-tier skills). 5'7" is comedy, that's something out of Like Mike.

Lebron is the same height as Courtois, isn't he?

Vaccines

a bit off

pantilimon and crouch are both lebron's height though

messi is same height as spud webb, isn't he?

for football yah.
for the NBA, you have a lot of all time greats, but that era closed pretty recently.
mid 80s to duncan's draft was great though. bunch of all time greats separated and carrying their teams like crazy.
back then, the style that they played allowed for carrying, with the zone defenses and what not

it is/was the golden era for tennis.

ever heard of muggsy bogues?

Nate Robinson was 5'8. Cp3 is really 5'9. It's possible but you have to be really fucking good

Top tier rugby union

>muggsy bogues was a midget
>muggsy bogues made it into the NBA
>therefore all midgets can make it into the NBA

>A number 10 steve nash
Muh dick

yes