Im an American and Im sorry to all anonons across the world that you have to deal with our government and corporations...

Im an American and Im sorry to all anonons across the world that you have to deal with our government and corporations. I dont even want to live here anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fag

Kys faggot. 'Merica

Nice get

and why is that? what I personally find annoying is all that whining about Trump being the worst president, racist, sexist etc

go watch some good podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Then fucking leave. America is fucked because of self hating faggots like you

Trump is an asshole. He's alienating all our allies and particularly the Muslim allies on whom we rely to defeat ISIS. Refugees are not a security threat. The security threat is a president who won't take security briefings, won't read his briefing memos, and tweets like a 14 year old school girl.

Your country is bad and you should feel bad.
Oh wait... You already do.
Well... Good

There are 1.6 BILLION Muslims in the world and only 320 million of us. If it's us against the Muslims, we've already lost. Only by alliances with Muslims can we defeat ISIS.

The Trump Program - overly simplistic solutions to very complicated problems.

Hurr durr - "build a wall". Durr Hurr - keep out Muslims. Everything Donnie Dumbass proposes is either impractical or illegal.

Wrong. Muslims countries don't have the capacity of technological chops to ramp up the munitions manufacturing that the Christian nations do. Bullets, Bourbon, and Bombs beat bodies, every day...

Move you nigger lover.

American here. I second this.

Kys the 9th circle of hell welcomes traitors like yourself.

So just because I was born here I automatically have an obligation to be loyal and supportive of what our businesses and government does? And what does the ninth circle of hell hold for those who genocide and fuck with autonomous cultures?

>Protip: Their governments are shit, too

Can you guys drop the bombs already? Make sure Canada gets btfo in the cross-fire.

The greatest thing about this country is our freedoms. You are free to leave.

>K I L L Y O U R S E L F

Nah.

Nah

Not even

"You are free, to do as we tell you!
You are free, to do as we tell you!"
-Bill Hicks