Hello Sup Forums, I got cut two days ago and this is what it looked like...

Hello Sup Forums, I got cut two days ago and this is what it looked like. Some people told me that I should go to a doctor but I really don't want to. What should I do?

This is what it looks like now

look ok to me.

Yeah
Bro
Go get stitches
Won't hurt much at all I swear
You can leave it like that.
There you go.

You can't leave it like that**

Well, good to hear that

You're going to get an infection you autist

stitches immediately or not at all. they won't risk closing on an infection. it looks fine, just keep it clean, dry, and watch for swelling or redness in the skin surrounding it.

I clean this shit two times a day

Oh, okay. Thanks, I'm trying to take a good care of it

No follow-up from OP. Must have died in is his sleep from sepsis.

If only he had access to single-payer health care.

>doctor porkchop here

Keep it clean

Wrap it up

Not too much vigorous movement with that arm

Only downside the way that you are doing it'll leave a nasty scar

OP here
Thanks doctor porkchop

Without stitches it will take much longer to heal, and will leave a very ugly scar.

As it heals, you'll think it's ok, then you'll move just wrong and it will tear open, hurting bad and making the healing process start over. This will happen many times.

Get stitches, don't risk a bad infectioname.

Sauce:paramedicfag

Superglue my man

OP here
Okay, maybe I will go to a doctor after all

Or maybe a duck tape could do a trick

this works if the cut is deep enough that you can pinch the sides together when you superglue it.

Some Neosporin and superglue, it works like a charm.

It will scab up and leave a nasty scar if you dont go get it stitched . you could also go to wallgreens and lok for butter fly stiches

Just spit on it. You'll be fine.

Using a silicone gun works great at closing up wounds, similar to how super glue use to be used in wars to seal up wounds.

Too late for stitches without having to totally scrub the wound and start over...

its probably too late for stitches

you can, but its going to look like shit

That needs stictches brah, go to urgent care/doctor. OR nut up and field medic that shit with a clipped fishing hook/wire/pliers

doctor will probably numb u some, id recomend option 1. like other user said even if u keep clean and no infection it will be very easy to rip back open on accident, looks like forearm so very high use spot.

Go to CVS. Buy chlorahexidine scrub. I ran my finger through chain and sprocket years back. It's painless in wounds and will prevent most any chance of infection. Also some clotting powder if your tough as nails. Makes it scab over nicely.

I split my thumb open and it looked like this, I could make it look like the wound was talking by bending it. Left a tiny scar and a story about how it happened, never went to the doctor or got stitches. You'll be fine. That wound isn't infected.

Make yourself some butterfly stitches.
Or go to the pharmacy,buy a stitches needle and some thread for stitching it .ice it down first so it doesn't hurt as much

Where you from op

You need stitches, whether you go to a doctor to get them or decide to do them by yourself like retard is up to you.

Duct tape is a bad idea directly on skin. The glue on it would dissolve the skin and then he'd have a spot on his body with duct tape skin.

go to a doctor

>use to

That shit is in every medsac I have assembled

yes you can

Serbia, why?

Considering the fact that the cut looks self-inflicted have fun being placed in a psych ward and being drugged up for a few days
t. Serb

did you get cut by a nasty croat?

Nah. The Plaster and desinfection-spray is enough.

Either get stitches or try steristrips or superglue to close it. The glue will be the most painful thing imaginable but that's actually what cyanoacrylate glues were meant for originally. The steristrips might be strong enough to hold it closed. The stitches will definitely hold it closed.

Make sure you're keeping it sterile with bactine or iodine solution. Don't use alcohol unless you love pain and scaring.

Good luck.

Just say you brushed your arm against a sharp piece of metal in your dad's workshop

That will be fine as long as you keep it clean. But you fucked up - you shoulda gotten a few stitches, or at least put on a butteryfly bandage to hold the skin together.

Слава ће бити наша.

OP looks female to me
doubt that's a possibility
If she/he is serbian, they will be relatively skeptical
My ex used to cut heavy and medical workers/authorities tend to be very skeptival
Either way op is fucked

Not if you use... sssuuuUUUUPPPER

GLUUUUUUUUUE

OP here, yeah I'm a female
I would never cut myself but yeah, that's one of the reasons that I don't want to go to a doctor

How did the cut come about

I was drunk at a party and I really can't remember most of the stuff that happened
I almost passed out and the next thing I know is that I woke up with a bloody arm and it really hurt
Then I found out that I made some stupid bet with a guy and apparently I lost

Yes, I'm a stupid cunt

No doctor would stitch up a wound that's been given more than a few hours to begin healing.

You can always use butterfly band-aids to close it.

Process:

>hydrogen peroxide that mofo
>put in neosporin
>dry edges
>butterfly band-aids (they pull the wound closed without being stitches)
> ???
>Profit

Why not though?
If they abrade the area and clean it before they stitch it, it should work fine.
Also have you ever gone to an emergency room with something less critical like ops injury?
They'll easily let you wait for hours before seeing you and sorting you out.
Heck I once had to wait 4 hours with acute appendicitis in an ER, before I got to see a doctor who poked my belly and then went "It's appendicitis". If they don't wanna stitch what you consider an old healing wound, ERs would do next to nothing.

Go to any drug store and get a box of butterfly bandages you idiot.

Where in serbia are u located op

Why do you ask?

In order to properly stitch flesh that has already started mending they'd have to cut it again. Most doctors don't think it's worth it and will just give you anti-biotics and a pain killer.

go to a doctor

Black tape that shit up.

Op's second picture still looks raw though.

A serbian female posting on Sup Forums about an apparent self inflicted cut isn't something I've seen so far
Specifically if you are serbian, you're fukt but depending on your location it might mean you get let off the hook

Superglue it shut. That's what it was invented for

Oh well

clean it and put a couple of butterfly bandages on it and then cover it with a regular bandage to keep it clean

your cut looks like a diagonal pussy

You will need something to close the cut. Going to the doctor will take care of it. If you really dont want to go disinfect it with hydrogen peroxide and put a butterfly badage over it.

>>>
> Anonymous 02/10/17(Fri)09:55:28 No.721968999
>▶
>
>
>Considering the fact that the cut looks self-inflicted have fun being placed in a psych ward and being drugged up for a few days
>t. Serb
show us your vagina wound whore, not this stupid shit

dumb whore

bitch

A new pic
This shit around the cut that you see is from some stuff that I put to not get infected
I don't know how is it called in English

I don't see why everyones calling you an idiot.. its just a bloody scratch mate. Should get an alright looking scar from it!

Butterfly closures. Easy and correct. SuperGlue works also... No joke.

you'll probably heal up fine now, though i would've at least gotten stitches, which you coulda done from home with fishing line and a needle, that way it'd heal up cleaner, but i dunno

If dubs op fucks his cut

Throw some antiseptic on that shit and you'll be fine

roll

That looks p disgusting
You have two options
1) go to the doctor
2) go through an immense hastle and discipline to not get your wound infected or ripped
if you know any med students you should hit them up

You will have an ugly scar. Do not apply band aids, rather get the wound dressed

Had a similar cut glued. Not sure if they'd stitch or glue that one, but neither really hurt that much. Glue burns like hell for a second then it's good.

Or just clean that shit constantly and don't get it glued / stitched. This way the scar will be bigger though.

go buy some fucking butterfly stitches and do it yourself it's simple, or fucking celotape so it can close and heal,

Listen to this user

I want to fuuuuu in that hole

Don't

You know butterfly stitches are just stick on right? I'm not asking the little bitch to thread/ his arm.

Its fine, keep it clean, get something called surgibond, its like a super glue for cuts.

You're good mate, it's already fairly healed, just baby your arm for a while.

op here, thank you

Stitch it closed with a fishook and fishing line, pussy.