Give me advice on my look, /adv/

Give me advice on my look, /adv/

I'm a 20 years old balding guy with a babyface.
I also don't have any beard at all.

I used to be rather good-looking in my teens, but i'm starting to look like shit right now, with my baldness, my pale tan and my discolored eyes.
What should I do to hide my hair loss? To gain some beard?

Right now, i'm using a shampoo without sulfate for my hairs + taking barm pills. I can't go for propecia/rogaine, it doesn't work on me.

fuck, I meant Sup Forums

I'm also losing hair from the sides of my head, which is pretty hilarious because I have never seen that on anyone else

bump

Try to improve your look by using baggy hats

>Going Bald
Shave top of head.

>Baby face
Don't shave bottom of head

Thought about it, it looks like shit on me. Same goes for caps

I have a chubby, childish face and look like a retarded monkey with a bald head. I tried it once, won't do it again.
The day I won't have any more hair, i'll go for a wig.

And I have no beard, remember? If I don't shave, I have at most some pube hairs growing on my cheeks

If you wait long enough those pubes will grow into real hair. I presume, I've never had that problem.

Honestly OP it doesn't look like you're going bald. There's a difference between thin hair and going bald. Some people can have your look from when their 20-45 and then start losing hair.

I am, but slowly. I had a head full of hair some months ago.

Unless it's radiation poisoning levels of hair loss I don't think it's worth worrying about. The real problem is getting a widow's peak.

Do you have a picture from before. To compare?

Have you been stressed lately?

There you go. That was one year ago.
Yup, that widow's peak is pretty serious, but i'm also losing a ton of density. You can actually see my head through my thin hair when they are wet

Got that, too, seen many guys have that. doesn't look too bad, actually. Shaving the sides to 7-9mm might do the trick, if that suits you

Yes, I'm bipolar and tend to get extremely stressed regulary.

Anyways, I'd like to know how to hide my baldness properly instead of finding a solution to fight my hair loss. I think it's quite inevitable anyways

pic?

Huh, that doesn't look too good. I guess you try and keep it for as long as you can and then shave it. After a couple years your face may be less baby.

Boi im in your case BUT IM SHREDDED I HIT THE GYM EVERYDAY so maybe get fit and get some self confidence cuz idk our balding is not that bad and you can cut the side and let the top grow and honeslty it work Well on me cuz with just having a little balding so we dont give a fuck men and btw sorry for shitty english

yup, that's what i'll do. Thanks for the advices anyways

I'm starting to hit the gym but i'm growing muscles slowly because i'm a pussy. Keep it up

Ok boi try to not being a pussy (no offense ) and hit the gym harder

>>Give me advice on my look

Completely censors face.

GOOD ONE DOT JAY PEG

ok

I don't need advice for my head

>I don't need advice for my head
I beg to differ.

face*

>face*
You're really only proving my point even more.

You're asking Sup Forums for advice.

You're a fucking idiot.