Holy shit is this film just oozing racism and sexism...

Holy shit is this film just oozing racism and sexism. Why the fuck haven't Speilberg and Ford apologised for creating this toxic filth?

>inb4 hurrdurr it was the 80's that makes it okay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8kOgbwlGok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You seem suspiciously racist and sexist.

>it takes place in 1935

That makes it double okay. Besides, Short Round helps Indy save the day.

You used an uncommon poster that depicts Temple of Doom just like Raiders. In the theatrical posters of both Doom and Skull, Indy is depicting standing alone, holding a blade. I thought that was interesting, because those two movies also sucked.

Crusade and Raiders had similar poster designs, the star wars style with all the characters depicted, and they didn't suck.

>colonial depiction of India
>beautiful but dangerous, ancient cults, mysterious kingdoms, exotic food and animals
>real India
>shithole with people literally shitting on streets, poverty and common crime is common, rapists

Indians didn't eat eyeball soup, live snakes, or monkey brains even in 1935. The point was they were using 1935 stereotypes that were KNOWN to be bullshit in the fucking 80's.

There needs to be a campaign to make those associated with this series apologize for this shit, it's disgusting.

Eating at the house of cultists, and like Indy mentioned earlier when they were at the village, you don't insult your hosts.

>house of cultists
Except they were masquerading as normal people, so that excuse is bullshit.

hahaahahhaahahahha mad faggot

If Lucas and Spielberg haven't apologized for any of their other transgressions, they sure as shit aren't going to start any time soon.

People need to be reminded of what they've done, just need a spark to get a campaign going. That they haven't apologized for such problematic, toxic films is unacceptable.

Why

The real tragedy is that op isn't having a laugh. He believes in what he's saying.

Ah, ok. I see where you're going with this. Kinda like how the butch Mexican woman in Aliens was recently put on internet trial because the actress was Jewish.

In a lot of ways Doom is better than Crusade. Raiders is the only one I'd consider great.

>Indians didn't eat eyeball soup, live snakes, or monkey brains even in 1935. The point was they were using 1935 stereotypes that were KNOWN to be bullshit in the fucking 80's.

theres no FUCKING WAY some indian people werent eating that shit they eat that shit today

fuck off india shill

>they eat that shit today
No, they don't, and never did you racist bigot.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8kOgbwlGok

kys

I like Doom cause it felt the most pulpy.

>obvious extreme performer or religious nut or some shit
And Ozzy Osborne eats bat heads doesn't mean it's what their leader would serve you for dinner as a state guest idiot.

So you're saying Indians don't eat chilled monkey brains???

It sure is Tumblr here today.

Piss off Sup Forums, if you don't see anything wrong with these exploitation films you're a bigot and that's it.