I'm not gay, but when I take Aleve-D, I really start to want to suck dick and take it in the ass...

I'm not gay, but when I take Aleve-D, I really start to want to suck dick and take it in the ass. It's like an over-the-counter version of those sissy hypno videos. Does anyone else experience this?

also, trap and siss hypo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ashemaletube.com/videos/256821/ukrainian-duo-enjoy-sensual-sex-before-vica-blows-her-load-in-millas-mouth/
apa.org/pubs/journals/features/psp-pspp0000077.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is cough medicine turning you gay?

>OP left

OP here. Right? Idk, it's weird. I take it for sinus problems, though I've noticed I get the same kind of euphoric, ethereal, "fuck me daddy" kind of feeling when I have a lot of post-nasal drip kind of stuff going on, so maybe that's part of it? I was wondering if it was just me, or if other people felt that way too.

I didn't leave, I just didn't have as many trap pics as I thought and went googling. I also had to take a shit.

I've never seen this specific medicine in Australia, is it a tablet? Or is the feeling of being sick and becoming healthy what does it for you?

>tfw 978MB Trap folder

Yeah, it's a tablet. And that's a pretty good oint; for all I know my norm is feeling like shit, and actually feeling good is what does it for me.

I guess it could be the sick feeling of wanting to be looked after combining with the non sick feeling of sexual arousal giving a more submissive/feminine perspective.

Saying that though, I am not a psychiatrist.

>wanting the D
>I'm not gay
Yes, you are gay.

There it is. I was wondering when you'd show up.

dopamine agonists are the only drugs that will make you insanely horny

I'd rape that one if she told me 'no'

sauce, moar?

I am the one who was talking with you before OP, but I technically agree, despite a lack of attraction to masculine men even some attraction to penis is a little gay.

No clue. Use the filename and see if you can find more on mless.

I actually have an advanced degree in the mental health field, lol. My best guess is that it's like when you get a boner in the morning, and that feeling is associated with sexual arousal, so you might be like, "Oh, hey, just pulled into hardsville, time for cummies!" But then when you go to fuck or masturbate with it, that wasn't QUITE what the penor was going for.

I'm thinking that in order to relieve sinus pressure, it does something to relax or expand certain tissues or blood flow or some shit, and since medication is non-specific and affects everything, maybe something in my butt is affected too, and, and I'm like, "aw yiss"

Also, it's 2017. No one's fully straight anymore. A few years ago I used to model on webcam and did a lot of dildo stuff. I've always experimented here and there with toys and anal. At times like these (on aleve-D right now) I crave cock, but I'm not attracted to men. Never tried a real cock though.

It's weird because I'm disgusted by the classic masculine male, but I like dick.

>inb4 Kinzie Scale 2

omg she's puuuurdy

It sucks being into traps, wanting to trap, but never being able to be passable ever.

Yah Bol, where'd you find her.

It is a sad existence.

>> Does anyone else experience this?

No, you're just gay. Accept it.

This actually got me to google if it was possible for anyone to do.

Actually, what's an even more awkward situation is wanting to trap but not being into guys. @_@

I'm sort of there apart from liking dick and being into trap/trap, but trap/female is not unheard of.

In fact I was just watching this amateur trap/female video:

ashemaletube.com/videos/256821/ukrainian-duo-enjoy-sensual-sex-before-vica-blows-her-load-in-millas-mouth/

>Yah Bol, where'd you find her.

where else?

m0therless
daht comb

/term/images/7chan%20swimsuits?range=0&size=0&sort=relevance&page=1

I like that skirt

This pic was OP btw

does she fuck?? vids?

idk if my gf would be into that. She's been REALLY into me cross-dressing before, but doesn't want me to look feminine like shave my legs. It's kind of weird. Plus, she can't fuck me in the ass. We have a strapon, but she says it's uncomfortable to wear, plus dildos are hot and made of skin, and I kind of want to feel the motivation behind a thrust. There'd be no reason for her to be that into it.

Very nice. Couldn't find anything beyond the source of her first photo, but I'm not exactly great at navigating mless.

The skirt and tie pic was me (OP) the one I linked was a pic by some other user that I thought was pretty. I don't have any videos.

>does she fuck??

What did he mean by this?

Oh, I forgot I posted this. This pic is also OP.

vids, pics of her fucking?

She was into the cd as a joke or actually sexually attracted to it? That is a bit weird.

I think he thought you were posting someone else (not yourself) and asking if she had videos.

if that is you -- you ever fucked? vids/ make my day

No pics or vids like that. I've posted all the trap stuff of myself that I have.

make a vid. I seriously want to fuck you

No, she gets wet as fuck when I dress like a girl. I think it has something to do with 1) research has found that no female is 100% straight, and 2) she was molested by a girl when she was little.

I think I'd probably be open to that. A vid doing what?

a vid of you getting fucked or fucking yourself with dildo. Love that blue dress

(you can't know how bad I want to fuck you)

Oooh...

This is not me.

This is me. I am OP.

Weed and shrooms will sometimes do this for me. So it comes when I relax in the right way if that makes sense. I probably go around a little tense most of the time, and I don't find guys or traps that attractive, but after a night of smoking or a few shrooms, I get a craving!

Fuck... Nice.

That body is fucking perfect.

still love to watch you fuck

>research has found that no female is 100% straight

Eh, you have to take most psych papers with a grain of salt as it's a very soft field

>she was molested by a girl when she was little

Yeah ouch, that might do it. I remember reading a story on /u/ about a girl who was molested by a women and thinks it's why she's into the gay loli stuff on /u/. Really fucks with your mind.

vid of her same site /G059531B/C501839

Very nice, she is a cutie.

post mega

Yeah okay I'll zip it and see how long it takes to upload. Be warned that Australian internet is shit and don't want to sit here for like 2 hours.

drinks her own load

/G059531B/494E12F

keep me posted ^^

I'll wait

if that's really you, you are hot - I could pump 7 loads of cream in your anal-cunt

apa.org/pubs/journals/features/psp-pspp0000077.pdf

I didn't like BBC or iflscience articles, but here's the study they refer to.

Ha - I wish.

It'll take about 2 hours 40 minutes. If we can keep this (or a string) of threads on for that long I'll eventually post it.

sissy hypno is useless

I don't think anyone in the thread claimed that was them.

Still fun

No, OP, I never feel this way when I take these kinds of pharmaceuticals.

Honestly it could be perfectly right, but I find it hard to trust any psychological or sociological study. I understand that this is my internal bias and not based in fact, but it's still just how I react when a strange claim is made.

NAME

I didn't reply, but her videos are still good. ;)

Unknown. Saved from Sup Forums

>It'll take about 2 hours 40 minutes. If we can keep this (or a string) of threads on for that long I'll eventually post it.

SOMEBODY CREATE A THREAD ON GIF

they last longer

Use Google reverse image search and take a look. Most people don't know off the top of their head.

ebinn

>It'll take about 2 hours 40 minutes. If we can keep this (or a string) of threads on for that long I'll eventually post it.

post vid link here in gif if this thread dies

I wouldn't mind moving to /gif/ considering the higher file size and audio webms. They've got two trap threads right now, but they're fairly full so if someone wants to start and link I'll supply some start up images.

Also 8% now.

Okay I'm moving here. Go to the /gif/ thread if you want more stuff.

>Upload times take longer when you're forced to webms/gifs

I get 'upload failed' in the gif thread

can anyone post there?

It has to be a .gif or a .webm, but I am also getting issues of "Captcha failed" when I do those. I might keep posting in Sup Forums for a bit.

any one got links to the full video? I saw it a while back on X-videos a while but I'm yet to find it

Fuck /gif/ this thread is back.

>Last person posting pics who wasn't me was 40 minutes ago

The mega file is at 16%