Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find your mom like this
What do you do?

Ask her where her fem penis is

>mfw I see my mom like this

attempt to fuck, if she pushes me away obviously rape the shit out of her while beating that pretty face.

offer her some scrambled eggs

sad part was that guy was serious too...I don't think it was a troll post lol.

>uhh... new haircut?

just make sure she was blacked out and doesn't know who you are first, she will think what a great guy when she wakes up I promise.

most stuff here are lies but this one probably was real yes

Turn 360* and walk away

>and doesn't know who you are
that would be pretty sad kek

>w-who are you, user?
>I am your son
>I.. i.. i better call the cops

Just no.

Once I found my mom like that. She was totally drunk, so she even didnt recognize her own son, lol
She asked me to bring her plug from the bathroom, put it inseide and fall on the bed.
Jeez, THAT was WEIRD

Pic strongly related

lurk moar

Call her a bitch n run

I would go down on her for hours and ask if I can try putting it in.

Say GET OUT MOMMY

WHERE ARE MY CHICKEN TENDIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do you seduce your gf's mom when she is still married? That's my question.

Say "Introduce me to your endocrine and don't step on my sheets with shoes!"

Punch the shit out of her for leaving me at the tender age of 11. It wasn't my fault her boyfriend liked me more.

Let's be honest, it's great fantasy fap material. But just imagine if your own mother actually walked into your room naked and suggested you have sex. 99% of people would just freak out.

jupp ofc. I have this fantasy but then i think of my moms body and that she is my mom then my dick goes down. i can't do it just fap and have a fantacy

But you will be facing the same direction

I dunno, if you woke up with your mom's mouth sliding on your dick and then she moved up and you had a few strokes of her riding it with the puss, you might get over things pretty quick

I wonder what percentage of men have had intercourse with their mother. There must be some research on it.

Just grab her by the pussy

fucking DUMB

Interested. Please continue.