Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

i.memeful.com/media/post/GwDZnR4_700w_0.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has been quite a while.

v

Wow, are you actually proud of being the dude in the picture? I've seen literal pieces of shit in truckstop toilets with more class, looks and intelligence than you. And you fail in another way: your girl has an ugly face, and you don't show her body? You are clearly an idiot since we can rule out that maybe, just maybe she is a butterface. But no, all we see is an ugly face with a possibly worse body.
BTW, if you are in high school, then you will look old as an 80-year old anus by the time you are 25. And there is no way you are in college, because then it would not be possible to be on both the football team and the basketball team. So feel proud that you are part of two sports in some shitty high school, soak it up now, because as soon as you get out of that place, you will realize how little any gives a shit about the meaningless trophies or positions you held in high school.
I'd offer to fight you, but I fear that if I touched you, I'd be covered in an oily mucus secretion that your overactive sebaceous glands are obviously pumping out.

Aw you've been missed

i.memeful.com/media/post/GwDZnR4_700w_0.jpg

>being this new

fucking newfag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck is what you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'm going to have to know that I picked up the Navy Seals class, and been involved in numerous secret forays into Al-Qaeda, and I have more than 300 confirmed deaths. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I am on top of sniper throughout the United States Army. You're nothing to me, but just another goal. I cleanse you the crap out precisely the likes of which had never been seen on earth before, remember my fucking words. Do you think you can go out and say shit to me over the Internet? Think again, you son of a bitch. When we talk I get in touch with my secret network of spies in the United States and their IP mapped at this time so it is best to prepare for the storm, worm. The storm that destroys the little pathetic thing that calls your life. Damn dead, man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in more than seven thousand ways, and that's only with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I do not have access to the entire United States Navy arsenal and I will use it to its fullest extent to dry its unfortunate ass off the continent, piece of shit. If only he could have known how profane retribution his little "smart" remark was about to make you fall on you, you would have had the fucking tongue. But he could not, he did not, and now he pay the price, damn it, idiot. I will quench anger upon you, and I will drown you in it. Damn dead, boy.

what's next?
that eggplant faggot ?

kek

>gorilla warfare
Confirmed bullshitter. Try again. XD

and this is how we make the most tedious thread on the internet.

What the hell did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I should know that I chose the class of Navy Seals, and was involved in many secret efforts of al-Qaeda, and have more than 300 confirmed deaths. I am trained in conflict banned and I'm responsible for all US military sniper. You are nothing to me, but only one goal. I cleaned the shit exactly what has never been seen on earth before, remember the words of my cock. You think you can come out and say shit to me on the Internet? Think again, son of a bitch. When we talk I get in touch with my secret network of spies in the United States and their mapped IP at this point, so you better prepare for the storm, miserable. Storm destroys the poor woman who demands your life. Damn dead. They could be anywhere, at any time, and can kill in more than seven thousand ways, but this is only his bare hands. Not only they are intensively trained in unarmed combat, but do not have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy, and I use it to extend their full dry ass damage outside the continent, a piece of shit. If only he could know how little profane punishment "smart" His remark was ready to fall for you, you should fucking language. But he could not, and now must pay the price, damn, idiot. I will put the anger on you, and drown me in it. damn son died.

Test

What the hell are you saying just caught me, you little bitch? I should know that I have chosen the Navy Seals class and been involved in many of Al Qaeda's secret efforts, and it has more than 300 confirmed deaths. I forbade conflict formed, and I am responsible for the entire United States military sniper. You're not for me, but a single goal. I cleaned the shit exactly what has never been seen on earth, you have to remember the words of my tail. Do you think you can come and say shit for me on the Internet? Think again, idiot. When I speak, I get up with my secret network of spies in the United States and their IP address at the moment, so it's better to prepare for the storm, unhappy. Storm destroyed the poor woman who demands her life. Damn dead. They can be anywhere, anytime, and they can kill in more than seven thousand ways, but that's just my bare hands. They are intensely trained, not only in unarmed combat, but they do not have access to the whole arsenal of the United States Navy, and I use it to expand their dry, arid ass off the mainland, shit. If you knew how little "intelligent" earthly punishment Your observation was willing to fall for you, you must condemn language. But he could not, and now the price has to be paid, damn idiot. I'm going to put the anger on you and drown in it. Damn son died.

Kekd and chekt

John, Why the fuck do you care what people do with their life? Is it yours? No. If it makes someone happy to do whatever they do why the fuck do you care, not everyone enjoys. sports. You have a stereotypical point of view about people. (but most 4channers do also which actually makes you no better tahn anyone else.) I go on Sup Forums sometimes. I have also been to 76 countries and travelled ocross the world, worked on a cruise ship, taught english, helped refugees, grown as many as maybe 80 pot plants in the forest in Washington. Speak 3 languages (spanish, english, and korean) Why do you think your so cool, calling your girlfirend your "bitch". Trust me, you have flaws too. Why would you think that just because I go on Sup Forums I am insignificant. I don't care what you do with your life, as long as you don't judge mine. Do you know about any political situations, ISIS, Scotland's independence, US vs. middle Eastern war death tolls, North Korean concentration camps. I don't see myself as better than you just because of what you spend your time doing. Go back to drinking and tanning. I have a train to catch because I am going on a business tour I have to be at tomorrow ( In Prague) I bet you don't know how to pronounce Prague.

>She just blew me; Shit was SO cash
>Shit was SO cash
>SO cash
>cash

white trash detected

Why do you have a tanned granny as a girlfriend, kiddo?

Anyways, when will people stop using this?