UK crashing out of the EU with no exit deal

>UK crashing out of the EU with no exit deal
How likely is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-held-again-second-remain-leave-vote-pound-crash-uk-economy-bregret-a7365561.html
parliament.uk/about/how/role/sovereignty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unlikely. European politicians would love to see Britain crash and burn, but national politicians would demand a smooth transition.

Boris will be the only winner here.

Theresa will lose public support after the EU destroys her.

Depends.If the rich people of Europe can stomach it Britain with crash and burn.The problem is rich people don't care about the average people around them.If it would bring them and extra buck they will try blowing up the whole union for the extra buck they will earn.

See the leaders of Germany bending over to big companies.Just listen to them speak lately.They are not speaking like politicians but like merchants.

They are going to fuck shit up just so a few German billionaires can keep stockpiling wealth.

There was an interesting interview with a French communications expert...Dominique Wolton was his name i think on the state of the EU and the current information war that is happening.

You should look up for that interview.

they will make a deal with countries individually.
They surely want a free travel deal with Spain because there are many spaniards in the UK, and a lot of retired brits living in Spain. And free travel would be good for Gibraltar too.

I bet they will also want a deal like that with Italy and France.

They can't do that though. All member states delegated their power to negotiate and conclude treaties to the EU.

We have common market.

I WOULD take anything to get out of the EU t b h

Good, I hope Merkel makes it hurt.

>British parliament opposes Brexit
>Parliament is sovereign, not the people
>Theresa May is still part of the same party as Cameron, the "let's not leave the EU pls ;_;" party
>This same Theresa May, despite being seen as the face of Brexit Britain, also acts quite progressive (she criticized Trump's travel ban for example)
>After the backlash there were a lot of Leave voters with regrets, probably the majority of the population by now
I wouldn't be surprised if the British use this as an excuse to fuck over their people and flip around everything.

Ideally I hope Brexit goes on and Le Pen wins the elections, but we all know that the more likely outcome is a Le Pen loss and maybe even a 180 on Brexit.

find it for me pls

how un-american

How is it un-american?

why do you want the UK's risk taking to be so painful for them

At this point overthrowing German dictators in the name of liberty has become an American rite of passage.

we'll be fine

the 350 mil per week will go to the NHS, and MBGA.

I mean, farage and johnson are trustworthy. they wouldn't lie to us, surely?

>leave voters with regrets
Okay mehemet what ever you say

Who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who's fooled by the fool?

I hope it happens because it will force a hard Brexit.

I like farage but fuck them both for being lieing sacks of shit
And fuck the NHS
T.leave voter

>>After the backlash there were a lot of Leave voters with regrets
Literally a meme.

Do facts offend you Pajeet?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-held-again-second-remain-leave-vote-pound-crash-uk-economy-bregret-a7365561.html

>parliament is sovereign
Wrong.

>the people
Also not sovereign.

The sovereign is sovereign, and the sovereign is Queen Elizabeth II.

She is already going for it
We are leaving any thing EU related
Like the space program
Or shared medical research and so on it's a fucking mess because people like you blindly hate everything about the EU

parliament.uk/about/how/role/sovereignty/

Less flagwaving, more using your thinking organ.

That's just nonsense Roundhead propaganda.

it's ok, the 350 mil back in westminster's pockets will save us.

farage and bojo will become the new leaders of the people, since they are 350% genuine and have never lied ever, not even to muslims!

>a survey of 10,000 people
Lol are you one of those Dutch autists that are always but hurt at us or any country other than Germany?

Yeah, she is great isn't she, actually listening to people like me.

We won't even get that 350million lol
Norway a non EU memer pays 270million to trade with the EU
It's fucking pathetic

The Crown is the only sovereign entity in the UK, Parliament derives its power from the involvement of the Crown.

Not an argument.

Didn't a German economist recently say that EU politicians being salty niggers would only hurt everyone and that an amiable separation is beneficial economically.

>We won't even get that 350million lol

but farage and bojo said we would! they would never lie to us; the british commonfolk!

the conservatives are for the working man afterall, like miners and shipbuilders. they always supported us.

I suppose you are right
But don't you think politicians should also go against the people's will at times and do what they are right?
Other wise we shouldn't have any leaders and just hold votes for everything?

Tbh senpai British politics is fucked
Labour is a joke
UKIP is just a laughing stock
And libdems are in an identity crisis while lord ash bangs on at them
What party do you support as I'm bloody lost

Nah, because most of the time when politicians do that it tends to be for stupid reasons like bringing lots of refugees into the country or opening up the borders because "muh liberal values".

>Cavaliers
>In my Sup Forums

>stupid
But that's like your opinion man
And if it wasn't for stupid things?

Give me an example of one time when they have done that?

Why is parliament dragging it's feet on this

Fuck off round head
Back to church with you, you puritan
I'm not saying that have ever used or not used a referendum for stupid or non stupid things I'm saying if they only used it would that not be what you want?

If an illegitimate referendum on treason is ever held and passed in this land, I am going to form a militia and start killing republican scum.

Because the House of Lords is not happy about it

And they are just going to ignore the will of the people

Sounds like classic fearmongering by remainers and EU expansion supporters

Just ignore it

exactly!

once we have that 350 million back, we'll be Great Again!

>probably the majority of the population by now

People regretted it at first when there was a sudden economic impact but now even Carney has said it's not as bad as he thought it'd be, growth forecast has increased etc.

I regretted it economically at first but now don't care. Fuck the EU

Alri rasheed

get rid of your stupid first past the pole voting system and start having direct elections, then vote Forum for Democracy

To be honest, I dont think we should fuck over Britain.
They might have left the Union, but they are still our friends and fellow Europeans.
We still need to trade with them, we need cultural exchange and military cooperation.
Sure, we need to look out for our own interests fist, but we shouldn't go out of our way to damage UK

The commission should have immediately cut the UK out of EU and forced regular non-eurozone tariffs on them. It's retarded to let them have the years to negotiate and soften the blow while enjoying the full benefits of membership when all it does is give undue ammo for leavers in other countries.

Anyone who says Britain needs to be punished knows fuck all about international relations and has the mindset of a 12 year old petulant child.

>trusting in the conservatives and ukip makes me rashid

lol ok

This is why I wanted to leave the EU

It's full of DISGUSTING social democrats

where are the liberal conservatives?

so the eu then

Stop being sensible Hans
Youre on Sup Forums now post your got strafe Britian image

here you go family

No, it is actually true, the crown is the one and only Sovereign in Britain since the split with Rome, Parliament acts as the executive and legislative nowadays but all of this is drawn from the permission of the crown, which , legally, has the ultimate say in everything.
Since roughly WW1 the crown doesnt do much in of itself though, not openly anyway, i doubt the PM would contradict a direct command in the regular compulsory meetings with the queen, at least if the PM wants to survive his/her term without some major newspaper scandal emerging about them.

those are liberal conservatives you retard

Who gives a fuck? It's just European bullshit

Why? If the EU doesn't do this they shoot themselves in the foot. They need to play hardball to keep other countries from leaving

I don't agree. The british always tried too sabotage the union. They acted as the insider man for the US for decades. Let 'em be the 51st US state

The idea of advocating 'punishment' for leaving a voluntary union is quite worrying. Makes you wonder in what light the EU leaders see its countries

>liberal (economically) and conservative (socially)=Social democrat
Are you autistic?

You just want Jeremy Corbyn to win.

Of course, the negotiations need to be tough from both sides. But people saying the EU needs to go out of its way and actively punish the UK is just childish. What message would that send out to existing members? Not just to their governments but to the wider public who will vote on them governments.

That's what they get for being risky. Serves them right. Gambling with the lives of your citizens like that because your racist is wrong.

>your
so you're not actually american i guess

>your racist

Learn to spell, dumb nigger.

Then they just gonna ally closer to the USA
It would be really shortsighted of EU do alienate such a economically and militarily strong power over some hurt feelings

No, that's precisely why you can tell he's an American.

How?
So you want to ruin the relationship with the most powerful country in Europe which would've rejoined in a few years just because you're a little bitch?

I don't think you understand how the political spectrum works

>waaaycism
oh fuck off

The correct term is xenophobic and no, they are not the same thing.

Stop saying nigger you racist piece of shit

ally is not the correct term. To be the puppet fits them better. Look, I don't think we need to really punish them. But neither concede them anything. We are a mess of an union because they stopped any step to a more functional federation. Hell, take the expansion in the east of the Union in the 00s. They advocated it just to weaken the core of the Union. the ex-soviet republic were not ready at the time

He's an Anglo, they have strange ideas about what the word "liberal" is supposed to signify.

Our definition of liberal is not the same as the American version

That's not the problem.

There will be a two year window to negotiate the deal after which you'll need an unanimous approval of 28 governments to postpone Brexit. That may not be enough time to negotiate something that would be acceptable for both sides.

That's why British parliament warns about the possibility of dirty Brexit (no deal), even though it would harm both the EU and UK.

lmao why are you laying the entire blame onto the UK for these matters? Fucking hell what a spastic.

And that's why its good that they are out. We simply had different visions. Brits saw EU as a common marketplace where different countries compete for their national interests, we saw it as a project of integration into a federal union

2bh, the only possible solution seems to me that Brits will temporary join the EEC while we negotiate a trade deal with them, which will probably take like 10 years

Goddammit, your foreign minister declared like one month ago that Turkey should enter the EU. If they're not in the Union to sabotage it I really can't imagine another reason

Economic liberalism is the ideological belief in organizing the economy on individual lines, which means that the greatest possible number of economic decisions are made by individuals or households and not by collective institutions or organizations.

>newfaggotry: the post
you have to go back

How exactly is that not racism? This fucking limey even called me a nigger. I'm a latino, by the way. The Uk white skinheads just don't like all of the middle eastern people coming in so they want to leave the eurozone. That's textbook racism. Pretending it isn't only makes you look retarded

Norwegian government said it might block Britain from joining the EFTA because it would upset balance of power in the organisation.

>organizing

FOY

We're not all racist you dumb fucking spic.

>Islam
>Race

The skinheads don't like the Poles or other Europeans either, despite them being approximately the same race. Like I said, it was more about general xenophobia than racism (though there was some of it about).

>52% of Brits are skinheads
Stop this nonsense

i agree with you. but I also think their elites didn't join the union in good faith and because of it we shouldn't treat them as friends

What a childish cunt.

i bet you know all about child cunts, mohammad :)

How old are you?
Fuck off back to Facebook/Reddit