Hi Sup Forumsfags make me laugh

hi Sup Forumsfags make me laugh

If that picture is the standard for this thread, I'm feeling suicidal at how monumentally unfunny this is

kys

Hey now, I blew air out my nose and grinned

9 out of 11 americans won't get this joke.

Ayy
Good stuff
Rolling

there you go op

Fuck you foreign faggot. America invented this website and the Internet and we're nice enough to let you use it. and all you poor cunts do is complain about us or make snide comments. Go fucking die of not being able to eat or something like a normal non American

>Brings up Americans out of context

salt life

>9
>11
>9 11
>911
>9/11
>america
>9
>11
>9/11

That's kike book tier fag

Nickelback.

> america invented the internet

you are indeed a typical US American. Bloated, and ignorant.

Dear boipussy: please read the history of the web.

> Americans nice enough to let others use it

bloated and ignorant, again. Plus plain dub ass stupid. Do you really think anyone needs the US to have the web? I am having the laugh of the week. Of course, many leading web companies are based in the US, but the hardwas and the software is also made non-US companies all over the world

> america invented this website

now this really makes sure that you are an US retard: bloated and ignorant. Please read the history of Sup Forums and you will realize that it is based on a japanese board.

hush tard

Aaand you fell for it....

It's a pasta, dude.

I don't care if it's based of a Japanese board. We built this website ourselves and made it our own. Do you see me going to their website and talking shit about the Japanese? No. That's that you should do if you wanna whine about America make your own website on your own Internet and Gtfo ours.

Is this legitimate

no, its not even the same type of turbine

maybe you should start by posting something funny

Now I see it. Derp.

Falling for obvious bait