Anybody here ever tried any sigil magic?

Anybody here ever tried any sigil magic?

Care to share any stories or your experience?

It don't work

It
It is teh sign of teh deathly hallows.
But no.
Forget magic.
But you aren't far off I guess op.

Anyone else?

dude nice occulting

I did one that I keep in my wallet, hasn't worked yet and I don't believe it will but it's a nice reminder of what I want.

Hmm cool. interesting approach rather than launching it

Anyone care to inform me what sigil magic is?

Sigils have been used for ages. It's basically either an old world symbol that represents certain entities or energy. Now days more specifically understood as a simple symbol that can have some metaphysical affect/link. Like an energy manifest- a desire, "entity" etc. various ways of using them

faggit
get this bullshit outta here

Still none the wiser bro.

So drawing a picture and keeping it with you will somehow impact your life?

More info please as these seems like some autist level nonsense.

Maaaane half of those fetishistic ppl don't even have an opinion on this most likely. Mods delete away; until then, fuck yrself

Well of course it does.

Ok more modern example-- you create a clear desire write it out eliminate all vowels or repeating letters. Use what's left and draw if into some simple image. "Launch" it if desired or wear it/save it for a different thing. The idea is the mind needs something simple to really work with like a seed. But depending on how you roll, who you are the range of results can be nothing to infinite. It's really just a slight of your own neuro system and metaphysics. They've been used by 1mil times more ppl than you think

So would Viking runes calssify as sigils?

Eh maybe yes. Various cultures amulets. The McDonalds logo could even be argued as a hyper sigil. Was mainly asking about the more modern and slimmed idea

and today Sup Forums proved it's own range of aptitude for information extends no further than their cum stains they stare at on the floor

i wanna try it. ill post pics if anything works.

be careful with your desires. Google ways of launching def. Don't tamper with others free will. Be ready. Good luck bro

so really nooo one with any personal experience?

So im sick and followed some instructions online and wished to be healthy; waiting for it to take effect.

Simple enough wish. And it's within physical feasibility. Good choice imo. I will add ppl with NOOOO experience or concept of prana/energy work sometime get nothing. Also disbelief can sometimes negate it. The idea is to assert delusion, so to speak. Your reality is basically the extent of your neuro system. Those who really believe that can make some cool changes.

Back to yr sigil- starting out try things that are physically within possible limits to see quick results. Like "I see a black man with an eye patch" etc etc

But really no one with any actual experience? Legit surprising