Do you believe in abortion Sup Forums?

Do you believe in abortion Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs

It's a myth, like the Loch Ness Monster.

it's never too late to abort a liberal

I'm pretty sure it exists, but I've never seen an abortion so I can't be 100% sure.

Abortion isn't real, just another liberal myth like human rights or homosexuals.

I believe that woman can choose wether she wants or doesn't want to have someone in her womb. Her body, her choice.

Nessies real you non-believer

I'm not certain I believe in reality these days

no it's made up lie

see

Have you ever noticed that 100% of people PRO abortion were never aborted themselves.

nice trips
also
kek

As long as she is paying for it.

Nessie is a Sasquatch psy-op.

Have you noticed that a baby is a nonsentient parasite until such a time as it comes screaming into the world?

Yes I believe in it. There's no question as to whether or not abortion exists.

It is not her body, the body is of the state.
Her parents signed the birth certificate =/= body belongs to the state.

>Do you believe in abortion Sup Forums?

Of course. We've gotta do something to control the poor people population and voluntary abortion is our best option. It should be freely available to people to can't afford it to be honest because that 400 or so dollar procedure is way less than paying thousands over the years in food stamps and govt assistance for a kid.

That's bullshit though. The other body can't be considered its own if it's so underdeveloped it can't survive without the host. It isn't murder either, a fully developed unborn fetus and a born person both have a right to live because their bodies don't need to siphon off another body to survive.

I don't "believe" in abortion, don't pray to it or need it. I "believe" in separation of church and state in our country where laws shouldn't be made based on people's religions. In the first trimester a baby is less complicated than a fly or rodent, which most people don't care about killing unless you're a crazy PETA fag.

The only argument against abortion at this point is the religious argument that it's murder even though it's not capable of thought, feeling pain, etc.

Pic related, I believe in tits.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it exists considering all of scientific evidences there are that support its existence.

Im a bit of a misanthrope, less people the better as far as im concerned.

I don't believe in abortion. I guess I'm like an abortion agnostic.

Of course.
I think it would be better if Mary Anne MacLeod had aborted...

yes, there are certain genetic defects mentally and physically that need to die out and abortion is the solution,

-Defective Human that should have been aborted

I have a mental illness, so I plan to never have kids, my fucked up genes should die with me.
Not going to get my gf to abort though. If it happens it happens.

That's what I mean about Mary Anne MacLeod...

I believe it should be legal without having an opinion on when life starts. I can't imagine a world where women were forced to carry unwanted children to term. That is a net negative for everyone, and it outweighs any lost potential we might see in the unborn, in my opinion.

Get a vasectomy, that's what I did. Dad was bipolarfag, I'm a manlet and didn't want to give birth to a kid who would likely suffer from depression. It was the compassionate thing to do.

The fact that you contemplate stuff like this should tell you that you have the intellect that should survive.
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

Plus, if they and their fuckbuddy are stupid enough to not know how to keep from reproducing, then the less of their genetic material floating around, the better.

Actually, it's mostly liberals and blacks who get abortions. Why have I been fighting this?