Does your Wife/GF know you have a foot fetish?

Does your Wife/GF know you have a foot fetish?
Foot thread! Starting of with my Wife's cum covered feet.

Another one

Fuck off to faggot the place is littered with it

Super hot bro

Nope. Told last girlfriend and she catered to it great! Girl I'm with now is a lot more reserved though.

I feel you bro. Yeah I was shy at first but just came out and told her one night rolling on MDMA and she loves to tease me with her feet. I've covered her cute little feet countless times.

Fucking cash dude.

Yes she knows. We go out to dinner every friday, and since she found out I love the way her feet smell after working all day, she wears her old running shoes without socks to work.

So by the time we get back from dinner, her feet have been marinating in her shoes all day. The hottest thing in the world is when she slips them off, and I get to feel her sticky little feet for the first time... which is a few seconds before the smell gets to my nose and then I am chiseled out of stone until she makes me release

I like cum on her feet when she's asleep or passed out.

A little cow kitty! Adorbs bro

omg dude tell her to shave her fucking legs
but nice feet

We've been married a long long time bro. It doesn't bother me if she has a little hair once in a while. She shaves her legs every 3 or 4 days. Just happened to catch her here before she shaved.

they look smelly hnnng more!

Anyone wanna jerk it to Amateur girls Feet in rabbit? Candid unawre girls. girls we know. Friends Family Coworkers etc. Cam Mic Chat is cool.
rabb (dot) it (slash) r (slash) ti6u44

lucky user, lucky. I'd love to cum on those

>pawjob

moar

I dont have a foot fetish, i just like the cats in this thread.

Agreed. MOAR CATS!!!!

Not your wife, not your cum, not interested...NO-ONE is. Hello?

everyone knows i have a foot fetish. i have a reputation for giving really good massages.

gf and yes se does and enjoys it

My gf is well aware I have a thing for feet. But she does not know how deep the love is. She is kinda vanilla in all aspects, sexytime is all right but no kinky stuff for me.

>pic related, her legs