latina QT died
Eph cried

When is it back?

no wonder, it was almost one year ago

jesus fucking christ

28 aug

was it rape?

Thanks, user.

it almost was. Bitch didn't deserve saving.

It was a gentle offer of an exotic fruit.

This show is terrible. Only saw season 1, is season 2 better?

get out, pleb

it remains as shlocky as the first, though I'd say more entertaining, especially when Nomak shows up

It's pre bad senpai.

They film this down the street from me in Toronto. Anything you want me to ask the actors?

it's incredibly enjoyable, addictive

I AM I AM

it dropped off REALLL QUICK after season 1.
still begrudgingly watched it but holy hell it was boring as fuck.
didnt even get good til that part where the british lady was chained up by her neck in that white padded room

Ask Eph if he's going full rage mode this season

I really like this show. It's cool to see unique ideas and genuinely good effects on a tv show. It's pulpy as hell but I don't really mind that. Even 'hacking the internet' doesn't bother me anymore.

Not a question but tell spoopy nazi vampire man that he plays a better spoopy German than Memetolph Waltz.

It's ridiculous schlock, but I fucking love it.

No, it's still pure schlock. Everyone involved in making it is clearly having fun doing it though, and it comes across on screen.

It's a fun, comfy, self aware "bad" show.

This show had such great potential. Then they went and filled it with terrible characters and copied a stupid cop precedural template which ruins the horror ambience.

Nope. It's pure jewish shit.

>Del Taco
>Jewish

Nah, the jews are just enabling him.

this

what was the last season and ep?

Why is this show so fucking comfy?

I'm a jew

2nd season, Latina chick got bit trying to protect Eph's son from his mom, little bastard goes off with his mom Eph comes and finds her about to change she opts out of that bullshit by biting the 3rd Rail.

something about a book too

I really want Del Toro to make that movie about a luchador who discovers all politicians are vampires

O-oy vey, shut your damn mouth you filthy strigoi!

I'm just watchign this for the Nazi and the Jew the rest of the show is garbage.

Zangief is pretty based.

Ill give them 3 episodes to kill the kid off. Thats all they get.
If not, they are fucking tards and Im dropping it

Why did becoming a vampire make her likable? She was the second worst character behind her kid before.

Good show.

Del Toro's imagination is pretty neat.
There are weak bits like Zach and her mother.

But that's so little part of every episode that I don't even care.

Overall a good show, and absolutely fantastic showcase of Del Toro's interests (extensive vampire design, mythology)

I wouldn't say likeable, but she's more interesting for sure, and there's the hope that Eph will cut her fucking head off in front of his kid.

never seen the show, whats it about?

Probably my favorite Del Toro project overall. The vampire scenes and everything related to them is just so much fun.

Him flicking the cigarette always gets me.
>10/10 would hunt jews with

he's major part of the final conflict in the books. sorry he's not going anywhere

Vampires want to start global domination.
Couple of people try to stop it.

Del Toro making the most disgusting vampires he could imagine so there wouldn't be sluts thinking of them romantically.

Because she is now a fairly effective and motivated sidekick to Eichorst instead of just being a whiny bitch that questions and insults every action taken around her.

>inb4 they recast him.
Goddamn kid actors.

I'm so glad Stranger Things has very good kid actors.

Vampires take over New York city, folks from different backgrounds try to rally and fight them in different ways, lots of backstory about how they came to be and how they control major corporations and influence politics to further spread out in the world.

Seriously, just wiki it.

>Gus/Quinlan/Ancients.
were p. cool

>Del Toro making the most disgusting vampires he could imagine so there wouldn't be sluts thinking of them romantically.
It didn't work

pls

>that overacted jiggling around

Kek

Slut detected

>sexy spic died
>kid is still alive
Things couldn't be worse ;_;

They're like dudes who are in a coma for 99% of the time they can jiggle
Based Nomak

wev laddies the first season was quite rough

the hacker broad is fucking terrible

so sick of female hacker characters like that its just so bad.

But the human guy does it too. Look at him when he gets clawed, it's hilarious.

That's not the .webm I posted it was the stupid fucking gas station webm

So it'd be okay if it was male being a literal god hacker? that's the only reason to mention sex

Man those worms are just the worst fucking thing you can think of, right down to a cellular level, if you get nicked you're 100% fucked.

I get sweaty every time you see one of them even near a huiman in the show.

Know what I hate about her backstory?

The book isn't high literature but it did have a passage detailing just how much trouble it was for Palmer to cut off the Internet. He owned a lot of the major telecom hubs and still had to send teams of mercenaries disguised as utility workers to destroy the ones he didn't.

They skip that level of detail on the show so that an edgy lesbian can literally type "kill internet.exe" on her Macbook Pro, destroying the world's infrastructure forever.

Season 2 wasn't as good as Season 1, but I did enjoyed the upped tension, upped action, and the delving into the lore

Season 3 is gonna be weird just because of how long it's been

I legit laughed but also pitied Eichorst there. Maybe next time? lolno

this show is garbage.

>woah there's been an outbreak of vampires in new york
>hey we found one of them, let's show the auhtorities and or world
>oh noooo the internet has been hacked!! now we have no choice but to go house-to-house amongst the people on the infected airplane and slay any vampires there

how can anyone stand such a retarded, shitty plot? there would be at least half a dozen ways that they could have alerted the authorities or general public, obviously the vampires didn't control the entire police/government/media/law enforcement.
also one person "hacking the internet" by slowing it down is offensively retarded and shit.

most of the cahracters are trash that I have no reason to give a shit about too, like teh mexican ex-convict or the family with the cliched "keeping a monster locked up" storyline.

gay waste of potential and budget.

well that was horrifying

Season 2 is mile better than S1 unless you have really big hard on for liking bad shows ironically.

New master lacks the presence and intimidation factor of giga nigga master

>obviously the vampires didn't control the entire police/government/media/law enforcement.
they did though

>muh plot
pleb.

He's got a better face though

>S1
This was a rough ride, now I got the actual webm.

but there was also some good quality in S1.

God I wish Del Toro directed the episodes.
Well at least there will be Pacific Rim 2.

WORM ALERTTTTTTTT

>del toro replacing the other quinlan because he was a manlet
hilarious t. bh

if you don't have good writing then you don't have anything except visuals.

go watch screensavers for an hour each week instead you easily-amused retard

> Season Premiere— August 29, 2016 05:00
nice

stay pleb t. bh

On the contrary, I'm very much looking forward to Season 3 since my biggest problems with the show were addressed with the last season finale.

>Too much relationshit drama
>Proceed to kill off 3 of the 4 major human female characters

>Too much pointless little kid drama
>Kid has now been abducted by vampires, has no humans to interact with, and will probably have less screen time in total until next season

>Too much faffing about trying to get the book
>They have the book

>Eph will finally go nuclear

This is st up to be GOAT

Does Walder Freysmithstein have COPD or some shit? He seems winded and struggling to breathe out his lines.

this show has no talent...
It's a shame since the vampires looks fucking great.

>He seems winded and struggling to breathe out his lines.

He's 74

What are you talking about? There are some GOAT motherfuckers on the main cast.

Corey Stoll
David Bradley
Kevin Durand
Jonathan Hyde
Richard Sammel

and Sean Austin if you count season one, since... you know, he died. Just because they arn't huge names doesn't mean they arn't good.

Might be the character, he seems fine when he's playing walder Frey. In the book, he's got a heart condition.

Setrakian is old and worn as shit, actor is playing is as such. He doesn't seem anywhere as frail as Frey in GoT.

He's old as fuck in the show and surviving on worm jizz

>tfw your favorite trainwreck show returns in august

I hope there's more implied tentacle rape

I hope the annoying kid gets killed

>latina QT died
i miss her

>I wouldn't say likeable
You're not remembering how unlikable she was then

Skylar White/Lori Grimes tier

I'm saying neither version is likeable, one was a moody bitch and now she's a literal monster, the latter is far more interesting.

this episode was a parody of "Storage Wars"

worst show ever

shitiest show ever
>Del Toro
dropped

so the meme became real, argentina is white