Why are scientists and tech heads so overwhelmingly liberal, Sup Forums?

Why are scientists and tech heads so overwhelmingly liberal, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because niggers

Because Muslims make up 80% of their workforce

Because we're not dumb cunts

Intelligence.

Because they are smart

because they support terrorism

Manufacturing profits more when you don't have to pay your workforce, and then don't have to pay much to import, then sell at full price to the first world. The third world is too stupid to do design work, so under this paradigm, not only are they unconcerned with local employment, but they can also get raises more often while working for a company which turns high profits. It all ties back to globalism screwing the common man, really. I say this as someone who does electronic design work for a living under said circumstances.

What kind of a fucked up definition of liberal are you people using?

Are you trying to say they lean towards social democracy?

>Why
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Because they can't hold down a normal job or survive in a world with competition without state enforced monopolies, they don't want to pay any taxes and they want the state to shut down any competition i.e. the fraudulent patent/copyright offices. They just rip off/steal from others and sell it as their own product then proceed to monopolize, they can't do this if they have a government that holds them accountable... to be fair RINOs like John McCain and Lindsay Graham are just as bed as the leftist SJW cucks too...

Oh wait, you mean they're globalists?

In the republican-centric world view, you, the observer, is republican and everybody else is a liberal.

because being a good scientist/tech person generally means having an open minded personility. People with open minded personalities have a strong tendancy to be left.

maybe not required with tech. but in order to be a good scientists, yeah for sure. you need to be willing to accept something new which goes against the conservative thought process.

They are educated.

Nice to see you again. Keep doing God's work.

What definition are you using?

Because of their career. They need to fit in to the hive or they'll be expunged. They're smart, so they're practical, and they do it.

They are higher on the jobs food chain and as such are unaffected by massive losses at the base level. Their only answer to people they're screwing is "git gud", really. Much like a priveleged teenager in dad's BMW.

Islam is more closely related to the extreme right than anything, you know.

They appeal to liberals' fetish of being ""smart"" to further their interests.
Secretly all major scientists are socially conservatives or even alt right.

>why do rich celebrity cryptojews push goy-corrupting cryptojew ideology?
hurrrrrr

Quality response good sir

gr8 b8 m8

Certainly not the out-of-date european definition.

Because the jews gave them money?

simple because liberalism is the politics of the day

Your image

Yeah bubba and omar have more in common than omar and andrea.

Because globalism rules, get on board my globalism train or keep building my tracks, your choice.

Because they know they can make money with lies about man made global warming and other nonsense. Educated =/= smart.

Because they're smart.

Because education broadens the mind and reveals truths about how people all over the world are basically the same.

Because they're all in the same club and they pollute human culture with the club's own cultural influence.

ripped af
can u show me ur ways

They're not. They claim to be, because noblesse oblige, but the way they live their personal lives is quite conservative.
The rules they espouse are for YOU, the peons. They can give tons of money because they're so rich, and they need to virtue-signal to all their rich friends. Meanwhile, they put up walls around their estates, and they burn through fuel like a small city.

They want immigration because they want to keep the price of labor down. If you disagree they will call you a racist.

Money

reality has a liberal bias

Low taxes and personal freedom.

Maybe a lot of people in tech industries have wealth, but you know that scientists generally aren't wealthy, right?

Vaccines work and Bill Gates knows it. Bill Gates has nothing but affection for third world people, so he helps them with billions of dollars of vaccines to make them healthy and strong and definitely not kill them. Bill Gates loves vaccines so I know for sure they're good for me. Food isn't important anymore, when the children of decades-long drought stricken regions can live off of vaccines.

Because conservatives don't want to fund their work, and conservatives tend to be more anti-science then liberals. or that use to be the case,

education exposes you to other views, which should (unless youre a sociopath) increase empathy
unfortunately it also exposes you to dogma that is often presented as absolute and cant be challenged - meaning that they parrot a lot of bs, and under-utilize those skills of critical evaluation they were supposed to be developing

Because being smart they tend to earn enough to live sheltered lives by going to private schools ivey league universities and to eventually live in gated communities. Bill Gates never had his shoes stolen off his feet by a pack of racist niggers during recess. There's also the tendency for smart people to think they know what's best for everyone (their lessers) which includes globalism and forced diversity.

That's horseshit. Those on the left are the most closed minded people you'll see.

They do it because of overwhelming pressure from peers. A centrist/right person will be willing to work and discuss with someone with different political views. But a left person will flip their shit when exposed to someone with different views so they turn around and have them fired or exiled from the scientific peer-group sphere. It's emotional manipulation.

The smart ones play along because they know that it makes it far easier for their left wing employees and peers to be manipulated into working in their personal favour becaus they'll agree with anything someone says about anything as long as they're under the impression that person agrees with them politically, while conservative businessmen will not care and will just invest capital anywhere they see potential profit so they don't need to be pandered to.

Because if you're seen as conservative liberals will throw a fit and claim racism/sexism/what everism and those groups of people will stop buying your product. Most buisiness owners are liberal in the front conservative in the back.

Durrr they bad we good!

ITT Butthurt cuckservatives

Because conservatives use their tech for war while liberals use their tech for fascist sjw nonsense.

It's simple shrimpdick.

Scientists generally have an extrmemly narrow field of view on their expertise, all the actual good scientists are so specialized their opinion on unrelated topics is pedestrian.

The political intelligence of most scientists is on the level of toddlers.

Because they didn't attend some backwater hillbilly barn school

If you're going to try to create a meme at least let it be funny or sexy

Because they were indoctrinated by the constant liberal propaganda perpetuated on university campuses by the faculty.

nice retort faget

lol fag!

Yeah they should be taught by idiots instead. That will make the world a better place.

oh shit
are you descendent of bogdanov

>political intelligence
The ability to lie shamelessly to help your corporate donors to the detriment of the public. Fuck you. Of course scientists don't have that, that's why smart people don't go into politics like they did 40-50 years ago.

Actual political intelligence? The ability to make shrewd deals, give and take. See LBJ, Clay, and other great congressmen from America's past. Actual politicians haven't had real political intelligence for the past 10 years, at least. Today politicians actually reject real scientific evidence. The american public resents scientists and all intellectuals because they're stupid. The GOP rejects scientists and objective truth because it hurts their corporate donors interests.

They are. That's the point.

i find it hilarious when people use the word globalist as an insult

globalism is the greatest thing that ever happened to mankind

That's not an argument. I didn't say anything about anyone's intelligence. I don't believe that liberals are stupid, just misguided.

"global warming was created by and for the chinese" basically solidified this for trunpy

As they think the same about you.

Dunning Kruger Effect.

Liberals are mostly smarter and conservatives are loud and think they are smart.

funny. maybe I'm more of an asshole than you. I believe most people on the right are genuinely stupid.

>liberal
>low taxes
>personal freedom
I hate to break it to you, but that isn't the definition of "liberal"
At least not anymore

>scientists hurt corporate interests

You are so fucking dumb it hurts to read.

Americans resent the scientific lobbies and the self-described "intellectuals" because of the unscientific anti-intellectual manipulation these charlatans have been leeching out for the past three decades.

The actual scientist in his lab has nothing to do with this. He's too busy to care and doesn't follow his resuts up the social chain.

Silicon Valley billionaires are all libertarians with underground backwoods survival bunkers stocked with weapons and ammo and food. They give money to NGOs because they believe those organizations are better at pacifying the masses and thereby forestalling the global communist revolution than the government is.

In the liberal-centric world view, you, the observer, are republican and everybody else is a literal hitler.

Globalism is pure evil and all globalist will be burned at the stake

>goyim know
>shut it down

They're gullible and believe everything they read, having never attempted to try anything in the real world and changing a tire is their biggest challenge.

Mate, what you seem to be describing is just any idiot 20-something spouting political rhetoric they have no fucking clue about.

The right could be just as bad if a significant number of them were cretinous 20-somethings, but as we only get exposed to the most inane side of the nu-left it gives a pretty fucking polarised view.

I don't want to be an apologist for any side of the political spectrum but I really can't bare this tribalist mentality in partisan politics.

Watch how much your tax burden goes down because of the Republican control of Washington....ZERO MOTEHRFUCK

That's because you lack the intelligence and education needed to see things from a different perspective.

Let the states decide which globalists to burn at the stake, you fucking big-government Federal Reserve shill

For the first time in Sup Forums history, we may have come to an agreement. You are an asshole.

Because they have money and no real struggles in life. They mean well but when you are surrounded with rich people problems, you begin to think that is how the whole world works.

For the same reasons that I am unable to post true, but slightly right of center facts or memes on facebook. Try and tell people that "refugees" statistically do not come from war torn countries and are not refugees at all, and in fact pass through friendly not at war countries to get to here, or that the extreme vast majority of them are men between 15-28 and not crying women and children. Try to post that pipelines are actually statistically the safest and best for the environment way to transport oil - something that we need, whether they like it or not (oil, asphalt, roofs, plastic industries all require it). Try to tell them that, yaknow what, I do have a problem with countries that perform female genital mutilation, and they'll call you racist and argue for hours about how bad christianity is. Meanwhile they'll espouse the health benefits of apple cider vinegar and walking barefoot while saying they're the more scientifically advanced ones.

Because you don't hear from the conservative techies and scientists. Liberals outright ban or silence dissident voices. Try to have an opinion based on facts and reality that don't match up with liberal viewpoints, and see how reasonable and tolerant your liberal friends are.

>They're gullible and believe everything they read

>This SMART Person believes X!
>He knows it is TRUE because he is SMART!
>YOU like to think you're SMART, don't you?
>Well? Do you believe X is TRUE?
>All SMART people do, like that other guy
>YOU better think X is TRUE if you want to be SMART
>Yes, yes, good boy

How to Manipulate Leftists 101. That'll shed light on half the posts in this thread.

Well Europe does work that way, we are all rich. We have way smaller difference between rich and poor. Wealth is distributed better.

Take note USA.

Because they are educated.

no they are just dumb, its an objective fact.

You mean the idiot 20-somethings that have flooded silicon valley at the entry level?

These people have infested the industries like a plague

>88
nice dubs, mein fuhrer

cause they are smarter

The biggest failure is equating intelligence to education.

It's true that education will amplify intelligence, but at the end of the day you still only 'get it' just as fast or slow as when you received your 'education'.

Most highly intelligent people are idealists. I know, because I used to be a liberal and I'm pretty smart. They see how the world should be, without actually considering the process of getting there.

Conservatives are the ones who actually consider real life situations, and tend to be much harsher because of this.

You are all rich? Kek, you don't even know what rich is! You are all mediocre in almost every metric. You don't know what it means to be outstanding in any kind of way. You don't even have the opportunities to become rich or great. Try to become something more than mediocre in your systems and you're punished. Sure, you have less poor, but you also don't have any great minds or movers.

Now keep worshiping our media and tech and patting yourselves on the back for how great you are.

user two of those are paintings, one of the paintings isn't even based on real life, the other painting doesn't even represent authoritarian. Out of the two pictures one is of some 70s hippies and the other is of a factory. What are you even trying to say you dumb fuck?

The world is harsh, and 'fair' is a 'social construct'.

I know. I'm not a liberal anymore. I'm saying that liberals are too naive to realize this.

Gotcha.

More or less this. There's a reason why we were liberal when we were young and more conservative as we got older. Learning life lessons, studying philosophy and *cough* ECONOMICS*cough* will teach you the nature of humans and populations and human rights.

Something that someone like Bill Gates, to take OP's example, never had to learn. He was a privileged rich child and grew up to become an immensely rich person. Think of anyone living a realistic life, did they have the option to drop out of an ivy league college and accept million dollar investments to buy DOS from an ACTUAL techie who made, which is what his fortune is based off of.

See, you don't know what rich is.

That is being happy. Look at the Happiness index and you will see. :)

You depressive FUCK. :)

damn popcorn sales going UP in the EU. We love watching you guys fuck yourself up. Great entertainment.

Make us laugh USA make us laugh !!! HARD

because cheap labor