Whos the best actress?

Whos the best actress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOjEdgppzhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They should all just step on me tbhonest.

all terrible
but I'd impregnate Emma Roberts if she put on 5kg

Emma

stone of course

best actress: stone
best feet: stone

Why is she so violent bros?

which one would be the best pantymistress? She'd shrink you down and keep your stored safely in her panties for all her days.

watson and its not close

stone cant act. roberts is ok

Name one good movie Watson has been in.

Stone, for sure.

Watson is only ever going to be known for a child niche role in acting and more prominently known as a feminist spearhead activist.

Roberts has moderately adequate acting capabilities but if you're contrasting her to Stone, Stone wins.

Roberts best Emma in every way.

DUDE IM QUIRKY AND YELLING

Stonefags the worst, Stone hasnt been in any good movies.

The Harry potter movies
my week with marilyn
perks
noah
the bling ring
colonia

got a tom hanks film on decl

She's been in a lot besides Regression desu desu

She wasn't quirky and yelling in Birdman or The Help. Watson's my waifu too but Stone shits all over her as an actress.

>harry potter

stopped reading

fucking kill yourself you mutant

This guy

>Implying Watson has any characterisation acting ability outside of pretentious stuck up bitch

>"Only being in good movies is how you gauge actresses on their acting capabilities"

Get a load of this genius

No man i honestly respectfully disagree. i thought stone was cringe in birdman not to mention i hate the film besides based norton and keaton its a wankfest. didnt think the help was anything special

>ywn feed your Frogfu flies to keep her happy
>ywn have little froglet children with her

Look at how triggered Emma Watson gets faggots

Watson

>ywn be the insole of her shoe

weird how both American girls are prettier than one of England's finest

great thread OP, love when these threads slowly reveal that woman's only purpose and use is breeding and being pretty

You dumbfuck shes qt as hell in the latter Potters. she pulled of the comedy as Hemione and in the bling ring. she did the satire perfectly

She was a standout from the start even was fine in Goblet of Fire which was directed batshit insanely. Her best were 3 6 7 8

hary poter

Stone is the same in everything from my point of view

What a cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=bOjEdgppzhA

Sup Forums btfo

qt

>you will never have a qt remorsefully cry in your arms as she tries to apologize

>Hey bitch boy, get over here and clean my feet this instant or your other eye's gonna be black too

Stone is the best actress

JUST ;_;

need those toes in my mouth

She acts the exact same in everything. I honestly don't know how so many of you don't see this, I've seen all her stuff.

#1 Stone
#2 Watson
#3 Roberts

Honestly even though she's my least favorite Emma, Watson probably has the most actual acting talent / range and then Stone / Roberts are usually the same character in everything they're in

>a feminazi hypocritical cunt
>a racist amphibian-american
>a living goddess

gee, op, real tough choice there, you faggot

It's Stone, if you compare their award wins/nominations she leaves the other two in the dust. If you want to compare other shit like looks and feet, then feel free to compare but there's no discussion in terms of being the best actress.

we arent comparing that faggot are you a newfag? awards mean nothing

See

Exactly this my nigga Ive yet to see range from Roberts or Stone

>She acts the exact same in everything.
a crackwhore(birdman), a stupid nerd(housebunny) and a goodygood daughter(crazy stupid love)

I've barely seen anything by Stone. Is it because of being typecast or literally just the same kind of acting in every film?

Roberts > Stone > (9 light-years) > Watson

It only means nothing if you want to ignore that Stone is the most accomplished actor because it destroys your narrative.

are you citing the house bunny as an actual film?anyways her acting is the same in that and superbad and crazy stupid love. birdman shes doing the same thing only looks sickly

i think its a bit of both but to me shes acted the same across the board

It's mainly because Stone is more A-list than either other Emma at the moment and just finds her way into better projects. This tennis movie she's starring in soon is the first project she's done in years where she's actually gonna have to carry the movie instead of the movie carrying her. Even then she can probably fall back on Steve Carrell

Watson is shit at everything she tries though

Watson can't fucking act at all she should stick to modelling and peddling feminism.

Roberts has the best filmography out of those 3.

She isn't critics and awards have been shit for a while do you pay attention? are you going to tell me sandra bullock and jlaw are good? natalie portman won and even wasnt that good at all in black swan. birdman was overrated as can be and the help was oscar bait

She portrayed a literal Asian-American in Aloha, Mickey Rooney would be so proud.

I don't find Stone that attractive but she seems the most down to earth. Other two look like bitches, Roberts, I've heard, is a spoiled entitled bitch.

Wrong and I'm not him.

Where's the webm of roberts dancing, ? It's what I came here for.

someone posted a few posts other day saying watson was really chill and not a skank and talked to her for half an hour at a pub and it was really nice and just like talking to normal person

Watson Talibans are cancer. The worst type of numales.

>racist amphibian American

My heart can only pound so hard

whoever has the best foot wins.

EMMA STONE IS THE WINNER.

Acting talent: Stone > Roberts > Watson

Body of work: Roberts > Stone > Watson

Leading a tom hanks film and singing in Beauty and the Beast is better than a tennis film where Stone cant even play tennis to, plus its another carell film. we all know how its going to be. Stone will act the same

>Looks
Stone > Watson > Roberts

>Acting
Stone > Watson > Roberts