Does your girl do anal, Sup Forums?

Does your girl do anal, Sup Forums?

yes, but not with me

Aww...why not?

If she won't she doesn't like you all that much. She's settled for you.

Only when she is drunk. But as long as the pussy isn't rekt it's about the same fucking thing but without the chance of getting shit on

>Does your girl do anal, Sup Forums?
Occasionally. She's not a huge fan due to my girth and it takes time and gallons of lube.

She usually cums when we do though (although she cums easily)

Not true. Some girls hate anal. They will resent you if you force them to do it.

sure

yeah. i just have to ask her. then i cum in her ass balls deep

My wife hates it but does it for me. I feel guilty and don't enjoy it that much, but would feel bad if we stopped doing it. It's an issue for me that I hope we can work out.

Good. How often do you do it?

>guilty and don't enjoy it that much, but would feel bad if we stopped doing it
That just seems so illogical. She hates it, you don't like it but you want to keep doing it?

Same here. She doesn't like it at first but she loves me and loves making me dump a huge load in her ass. she's skinny as fuck too

shit's so cash...

No, but I do.

every once in a month

seconded. my wife isn't that skinny but has a good body, nice ass and tits. she got her long hair cut lately which kind sucks but whatever

My girlfriend loves it. I'm going to marry that woman.

Occasionally. Pic related.

She's into it, I'm not. Makes you one step closer to gay. Besides the pussy is SO much better.

I have to force my wife emotionally and only get to do it about twice a year but when I shoot my load I pull out goes for fucking miles it's funny as fuck, I've got a pretty good girth and no matter how much lube I use it hurts her I've tried to get her to relax but she thinks anything to with her ass sexually it just wrong. I sometimes pay to fuck a girls ass when I get that uncontrollable stirring in my fat knackers to cream a female anally. I would pay for it more often if I didn't fuck a milf from work every now and then, she loves getting fucked in the ass. With our jibs though we only meet up 4 or 5 times a year and fuck each others brains out.

Oh, no. I love it. I'm obsessed with it, even. But her true feelings and my guilt put a wet blanket over the experience. That's all I meant.

Nice. Got one of her ass after it's been fucked?

at first she doesn't even wanted to try it but after i talked her into it she found out that it makes her horny. so now its an option in foreplay .

Yes, and she loves it. Anytime I want.

I'm in the Valentines/Anniversary anal category too. About ten years ago I ordered a buttplug off of Amazon and tried to get her to use it while in doggy, but it never really took root. Now I really don't even push anal on her; it doesn't really increase the kink factor anymore.

Now if I could ever get some DP action w/another guy on her, that would be good.

3 or 4 days a month when she menstruating, kind of obligation after 3 years relationship

If it makes me gay, then I'm gay. Seriously, who gives a fuck? You're going to skip an act that can be pleasurable because you're worried about what people will think about you?

More than 70% of girls will do anal if you keep your fucking dumb mouth shut about it.

Nice.

I disagree. You have to ask. About 50% of college educated white women do it.

I don't, sorry. Anything else I can help with?

Wow, she is very giving.

lol ok there guy. A woman asks you to make her your bitch, and you are so worried about appearances that you have convinced yourself its gay. GTFO send her my way, ill fuck that ass

The next time you fuck your girl in the ass, tell her how much you appreciate it when you are done.

Always do!

Not girlfriend actually, but we do anal more then "normal" sex what is quite weird. aaaaand.. last time we did it was today

Ask her. Don't be afraid to talk to her about your fantasies. You have a right to be heard and validated, but not accomodated with your specific request. If she finds you "pushy," you need to reassure her thst you are just asking for what you want, that, "No and that's final" is an acceptable answer, and that the only thing you expect from her is to work with you to channel those desires into something she is comfortable with. She has a right not to discuss it, but if you listen to her issues and address them, she should be willing to do the same.

So you are cheating or you have a boyfriend?

Been trying with my wife a handful of times now over the last few months. Everything seems to go fine with warming her up and lube and using a thumb. Once my cock head hits that ass though she tightens up so much it just turns awkward. Mood is gone every fucking time.

or just get a better girlfriend

She prefers it

I don't like anal butts are gross and vagina sex is more enjoyable to me

Good. Sounds like you have a loving relationship. Modern gender politics make it very hard for women to be giving to their partners without being cast as doormats, pushovers, or victims of abuse. The reason anal sex is on the rise, however, is because an increasing number of young women are willing to let their man do their butt.

Tastes vary. Nothing wrong with that. There are plenty of girls who wouldbe relieved to find someone like you.

That is also an option. But I would ask for what you want, first.

Try amyl nitrate aka "poppers" if she is open to it. She is clenching due to anxiety. Ask her tto talk to you about what she is afraid of. A lot of women don!'t like it, because it makes them feel like they have to shit. So just tell her, "Look, if that happens, we'll clean it up and try later." Let her know it's not a big deal.

Sure get anal on. Here's our current toys. Love to see her cute ass plugged! Gets me hard every single time!

FCK YEAW all 2 of my cumsluts

Or, you know, clean your ass out first like a sane person.

She used to, then I married her like a dope.