As a Chinese-American i just want to say FUCK CHINA

As a Chinese-American i just want to say FUCK CHINA.

Im so glad my parents moved to the US. I am so thankful to be american. Fuck China and fuck their shithole and their shitty foreigners coming here to fuck up our country.

Also chinese fuckfaces. If you're living in the USA and reading this you need to fuck right off because you can't speak english for shit.

>he thinks that by hating his own kind we will accept him

Fuck off dirty chink. No one thinks you're American but you.

You lucky motherfucker, I'm still stuck in that shithole. I'm saving money so I can get myself a one way ticket to leave China once and for all. To where? Doesn't matter, as long as it's not fucking China or a place full of Chinese.

Doesnt matter what you think. I intend to stay loyal to usa no matter what.

You are as cringy as those 'transblack' wiggers

>I am so thankful to be american.
I don't think so. Your blood is tainted.

I didn't know chink-guilt was a thing

If being proud to be american and committing loyalty is cringy, im more than happy to wear that label

Go back to your asian shithole we don't want you

Wow this is just like white guilt but Chinese.

My blood makes for a perfect spy for the usa
No chink guilt here. Just fuck china and the chinese
Im staying and im proud

Hardly the same thing. There's no guilt here.

>proud of being american

Proud? You can't be proud of something you've had no part of. I think the word you're looking for is jealousy

>jealousy
Nope. American and proud. Loyal until i die. Would go against the chinese without a second thought

this

Chink's not contributed to the growth of this country and suddenly he's taking responsibility for its success by being 'proud'?

This is a subtle invasion. America was built by whites, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Fuck off, all you Chinese faggot are fucking this country up. We don't want you, nobody want you. The third thing this country needs to get rid of is Chinese.

The real invasion are the ones who lives here but remains loyal to anoher country. I am not one of those people. They're your real enemies.

>loyal to usa no matter what

Unconditional loyalty to any country is stupid. Countries are there to serve me. If they start acting shit then I owe them no loyalty.

You're deluded, chink-in-denial

Most chinese-americans are loyal to china so i can see why you feel this way. But loyalty doesnt need recognition

You're like those American weebs who wish they were Japanese. Then they actually move to Japan and start calling themselves Japanese.

No. It's about ethnicity.

Bet you still eat rice

If unconditional loyalty is stupid then i am proud to wear that label. No country is better than the usa. Esp not china

This, you can't just 'identify' as a nationality. It's on the same level as gender bullshit

>No country is better than the usa.

And what would you say if America suddenly turned shit? Would you still be unconditionally loyal?

If so you're a retard and deserve extermination.

>No country is better than the usa.

Holy shit not even Americans believe this. You're seriously in denial, seek help.

Weebs just wants an anime girlfriend. They dont even know what japan is outside anime.
Nope. Not a commie
I can and i will
If? Then i will remain loyal because i believe it will bounce back up. Yeah im a retard and im proud to be one

Those people are just a whiny entitled minorities. They'll grow out of it once they get a full time job

You sound like you're trying to convince us you're American.

I was

Great bait

>I'll show them how much of an American I am by hating on my own race

Blacks don't accept wiggers, Americans don't accept Chinkicans.

Nice to know brah

Love China love communism

We get it, you like America. You want a cookie?

I like Asian people generally. Always on time, pretty honest, secular and reasonable. BUT i fucking hate Chinese government. I hope they would be more classical liberal and less communist.

Modern liberalism > classical liberalism

>inb4 anons mistake ideological liberalism with the pejorative 'liberal'

This is also problem to me. When Chinese moves out of China they stay still more loyal to China even though they are in someone elses country. This doesn't happen as much with other Asian people.

>Tfw Sup Forums is filled with literal cucks and SJWs
I blame the raids personally, stare into the tumblr too many times and it states back

It's funny because everyone who wasn't white had felt that before white guilt became a thing.

I can't believe this thread didn't 404.
The bait is strong.

bump