Anarchist cookbook thread

Anarchist cookbook thread.

Post your favorite tips

Other urls found in this thread:

bnrg.cs.berkeley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf
we.riseup.net/assets/35370/crimethinc.recipes.for.disaster.an.anarchist.cookbook.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cook the jew into the oven.

molotov cocktails burn much better when you add bleach to the gasoline

throw ballons full of paint at riot police goggles/helmets ..they will have tto take them off and thus expose their faces to tear gas and your clubs/rocks

That whole book is a joke and will get you hurt real quick following any of their half assed "recipes"

I did make thermite once from rust I scraped off a steel barrel and aluminum powder I got on amazon

use maalox on your face before heading into tear gas cloudsit protects your skin..also after youve been maced to ease the pain to face and eyes

fuck you bananadine is a real drug

Damn, I completely forgot about this.
I remember trying this when I was a young idiot, got so fucking disappointed.

Actual real anarchist here, this user is correct. Read crimethinc's Recipes For Disaster instead

bnrg.cs.berkeley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf

lol what on earth is this

is the fucking book you idiot

its an updated version of older cook book

have a link, please?

Well I obviously should have known that since the original was written in the 70's and this one has the word 2000 in the title with bad clipart. Please do try out some of these "tips" user

Sure we.riseup.net/assets/35370/crimethinc.recipes.for.disaster.an.anarchist.cookbook.pdf

slowly feed styrofoam into gasoline to create napalm. one cup will burn for 3 hours

thats pretty softcore stuff there comrade

Yeah. Its thing you can actually do though without blowing off your fingers or getting v&

Ivory soap is better

You can easily kill anybody by Amanita phalloides.