ITT: Celebrity Encounters

ITT: Celebrity Encounters

I met Rooney Mara once at LegoLand. She was really dull.

She looks very dull.

She was probably just so enthralled by all the Lego

You don't know what it's like to have Autism. She probably has a rich world going on in her head but she just can't translate it to others.

> some 350 manlet tries to TALK to you while you're in an ACTUAL world of Lego?

You need professional help user.

Roo... roo?

I know you're lying because there is no damn way she'd be 'dull' at Lego land. She would be bouncing off the fucking walls with excitment.

Saw Denise Richards in Burbank, much shorter than I thought. And plainer. She thought I was coming on to her.

Saw Newman at a Fry's once, he had lost some weight, strangely looked like a manlet.
Saw Star Trek's O'Brien. Really tall dude.

The weirdest one is JJ Sulu, the korean Harold dude. I saw him at a Trader Joe's. He kept looking at me like he knew me. Said something to me, apparently he mistook me for someone else.

I saw Jack Black follow some cunny around at a Toys R Us.

Served Tarantino, Kurt Russell and Sam L Jackson on the rooftop bar at the cinema I work at. They chilled out there for around 30 mins. Was for a Q and A for Hateful 8. Got to chat to both, was pretty cool

saw lindsay lohan at a party, she seems like kind of a big lost puppy

>apparently he mistook me for someone else.

Are you white?

I want to eat her pussy.

I saw Tom Holland when he was in Cannes chilling on a beach.

Sort of.

i got to the same gym as Demetrius Johnson and see him regularly

Her eyebrows are really distracting.

>its a Rooney gets charged with kidnapping when she takes a child home from a toy store to build lego with her episode

She was disappointed that the park wasn't made 100% out of lego

took this pic with hex right after i gave her my digits if you know what i mean

Was at a 7-11 in Chicago 3 months ago and this guy was in line in front of me. He bought a Big Gulp and a tin of Snuz and was nice to everybody. Was sad to hear he killed himself last month.

>she thought I was coming on to her
What did you do?

>mrs Richards could I please take a picture with you I need it for a me on the left thread

I gave her a fist full of fives, if you know what I mean

I saw chilling at some cafe sitting in an outside table somewhere around rodeo drive on my vacation 3 years back.
He was with some older lady who was reading a magazine. He was on his phone while simultaneously picking his nose.
Guess I was staring cause he looked up at me, quickly looked away then played it off like he was scratching his nose.
I'm 100% sure he was picking it though.