What do you think about this Netflix TvShow, b/?

What do you think about this Netflix TvShow, b/?

I don't think about it all.

Not bad if you don't have a mental illness

Chiwetel Ejiofor needs to be in this bullshit

I don't even have to watch it to know that I'll hate it.

Conservative triggerypuffs will sperg. I'll go about my business.

PC garbage that isn't worth raging over. I just won't watch.

Boring attention whores. Moving on, nothing to see.

>Conservative triggerypuffs
You people really are this delusional aren't you?

cunes

It's not bad at all. I think a lot of people overreacted and misjudged it. Give it a watch, it's fairly good. 7.5/10

Just more forced "inclusion"

200k downvotes on netflix compared to the 20k upvotes

it will be canceled after one season, maybe even sooner.

Researched this and cancelled Netflix sub. Never really watch it anyway, saved a few $$ month, thanks OP I guess.

A show trying to build popularity for itself with its name and controversial stance on blah blah blah

doesn't sound entertaining to me

Literally this.
I don't get why Sup Forumstards just dont do the same instead of crying about it

Agree, no point crying, just cancel subscription

How does one down vote?

Same

Black Entertainment Television, Black History Month, Black Business Initiative, Big Black Comedy Show, Black Journal, Black Magazine, Black Biker Week, State of the Black Union, Black Heroes of Comedy, Black Film Festival, Simply Black, American Association of Blacks in Energy, Black Enterprise, Black Women's Network, Congress of National Black Churches, Black Security Execs, National Association of Black Journalists, National Association of Black Telecom Professionals, Congressional Black Caucus, African American Male Empowerment Summit, Blacks in Government, Harvard Black Law Students Association, National Alliance of Black School Educators, National Association of Black Accountants, National Association of Black SCUBA Divers (seriously?), Black Nurses Association, National Association of Black-Owned Broadcasters, National Black Flight Attendants of America, International Black Film Festival

Blacks are openly racist, and nobody cares.

It makes sense only when you realise it is like the special olympics. There are the actual olympics and special olympics. Just so there are actual journalists and black journalists etc... etc....

Firstly the movie is not what you think. Secondly, who cares. Stop getting worked up about what your favorite faggot youtubers are nonesensing about.

>Blacks are openly racist, and nobody cares.
And to that same point, there is a ridiculously high number of people who think that it is ok.

It wont be cancelled sooner you fuckwit.. they already made all the episodes.

Who cares, dont watch it and just raise your kids to go on a racially motivated killing spree in their 20s.

>ignore show and watch rest of Netflix library
>or cancel subscription altogether
See this is why you're a baby. You don't act like a mature adult about something that offends you. Ready for some cognitive dissonance? You're as bad as PC SJW snowflakes

I saw the trailer to know that it's shit. The show is stereotyping the rich white "I have no problems and I am so naive of the world" kid (this really pisses me off), while trying to seem as though blacks have absolutely no power in this world (better not remind them that we just got finished having a two term black President). They're pushing the black power meme, when they forget that black equality was achieved in the 70s, with much more grace. In other words, it's a pandering black populist show.

The concept is too obnoxious for me to want to watch.

I'm guessing we won't be seeing a "dear black people" show anytime soon, so why is it okay to have it the other way?

Thumbed up for sensibility.

Who cares? Lose out on all your shit for a black show? Aren't you losing on that deal?

FUCKING NIGGERS I HATE YOU ALL BASTARDS. I hope all Pigs Police kill you all and your fucking little babies.

Sorry OP I don't watch Animal Planet

I think every movie that takes place in the ghetto is basically a 'dear black people' movie.

What do you mean 'you people'?

kek

Racist! Black should be allowed to make movies about their culture just as much as whitey.

I'm afraid they are, friend. They think being a snarky queer is the coolest shit ever.

Dear OP faggot, stop shitposting

I can't have an opinion on something I haven't seen. Right Sup Forums?

I don't like niggers and I wish they'd all die.

shit will backfire

>you "people"

niggers

To be fair I don't think whites make movies asking for pity parties for their race.

who cares honestly. its gonna be some garbage but not worth getting rage over. If you dont like it then dont support it and cancel your netflix. service sucks now anyways.

Yeah, they should've put a trigger warning for easily offended people.

You do realize if the show is like the movie it delves into racism and homophobia in the black community as well.

I mean it's a money saver but if you truly enjoyed Netflix before doing something like that... it's just weak character, plain and simple.

OP
Why did you post this
Is this bait?
No not seen it
I'm a white person, what are my feelings on it?
I have none, you b8 dick

satan has spoken

It will probably be a really racist piece of propaganda.

I've never seen the movie, but the trailer insisted that it was nothing like what you described, plus Jack Moore's "Fuck white people." Twitter comment gives the impression that it is going to be an anti-white show.

My show. Dear Trifling Niggers. Only on Jewlu

it's a Schlomo-Schekelstein production, so it's clearly race-bait using victim-complexed blacks to make this Jewish television production happen.

That pic is the definition of "got em"

this coming from the people who burn down their own town when a basket ball team wins or looses

Phillip De Franco has a good explanation of it

Those savage blacks!!

What if someone made DEAR BLACK PEOPLE?

Eh?

Jews don't need to inflame blacks against whites, blacks are already 110% complicit with their Jewish propaganda.

I will agree the trailer did a terrible job, it does make it look like a fuck these privileged whites show. His comment is also concerning. Who knows mabye the show will go a different direction than the movie.

The dear white people movie is secretly dear black people. It's all about black culture. One of the plot point is how black people hates gays. Another is how racist black people are to white people.

That's good value for your shekel, when multiple goy races can become inflamed with only one production.

How does Jews have any benefit from blacks being racist, anyway?

All niggers watching their Tv Shows... so obviously.

So, you don't know about how Jews want nothing more than racial discord? Are you suggesting that it's not obvious to you, that race bait is mostly of Jew origin? Are you not familiar with the age-old Jew strategy of divide and conquer by pitting competing 'races' against each other so as to enable their mutual destruction, so that like the buzzard to a piece of carrion, the Jews can swoop in after all the destruction and seize property, land and control? Hmm...

And I quote
>5. FOR A TIME PERHAPS WE MIGHT BE SUCCESSFULLY DEALT WITH BY A COALITION OF THE "GOYIM" OF ALL THE WORLD: but from this danger we are secured by the discord existing among them whose roots are so deeply seated that they can never now be plucked up. We have set one against another the personal and national reckonings of the GOYIM, religious and race hatreds, which we have fostered into a huge growth in the course of the past twenty centuries. This is the reason why there is not one State which would anywhere receive support if it were to raise its arm, for every one of them must bear in mind that any agreement against us would be unprofitable to itself. We are too strong - there is no evading our power. THE NATIONS CANNOT COME TO EVEN AN INCONSIDERABLE PRIVATE AGREEMENT WITHOUT OUR SECRETLY HAVING A HAND IN IT.

Its fucking parody. Its making fun of PC culture.

Dear black people, you account for 13% of the population but 55% of gun violence.

ITS FUCKING PARODY PEOPLE, FOR FUCKS SAKE!

It still offends whites shaming them into feeling like they've been 'too nice' and it shames blacks by making them look like white-mocking niggers. It's bad news race-bait all around, of course the official premise is going to be 'benign entertainment'- what else would it be declared as? Jewish race-bait propaganda, by the same Jewish production house that intends to make profit from the series??