Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Dr7XdvEk0k
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a black man with 120 IQ, I hate to say that he has a point, but went about it the wrong way, I'd hate to call myself redpilled, it's just so co-opted with flat race hate/biased opinions

I didn't watch the full episode of whatever show this is, but I've seen the clip on YouTube - I don't know how the black contestant fared but the polynesian guy literally said that because x% of blacks are shit tier he doesn't even want to consider this one clean cut black guy only based on race

I can respect that he admitted it though, that was real af, straight up said it was because he was black and didn't tip toe around it

the real cringe was when some other bitch said to him "arent you a minority yourself" as if that means he isn't allowed to be/cant hold negative views on black people because he isn't a non-minority (white in the US apparently)

coon
uncle ruckus/tom
house nigga

yep

i don't like him on the fact that he's big

you're a black guy

for you

What show is this? What happned?

youtu.be/3Dr7XdvEk0k some game show.

HOL UP

As a big guy weighing 185lbs, I hate to say that he has a point, but went about it the wrong way, I'd hate to call myself redpilled, it's just so co-opted with flat size hate/biased opinions

I didn't watch the full episode of whatever show this is, but I've seen the clip on YouTube - I don't know how the big contestant fared but the polynesian guy literally said that because x% of big guys are shit tier he doesn't even want to consider this one clean cut bigguy only based on size.

I can respect that he admitted it though, that was real af, straight up said it was because he was big and didn't tip toe around it

the real cringe was when some other bitch said to him "for you" as if that means he isn't allowed to be/cant hold negative views on big guys because he isn't a small guy (white in the US apparently)

Hothead
uncle Bane/Tom Hardy
Big Guy

yep

Outing yourself as a racist on TV is a bold strategy so I respect him for it.

Kek

He was wrong for thinking the public at large would support his blatant racism. Then again if he was smart enough to realize that people would most likely be appalled by what he said, he wouldn't be racist in the first place.

oh fug

The funniest part of the clip is the white woman saying "B-BUT YOU'RE A MINORITY TOO!!!!"

>As a big guy weighing 185lbs,
Manlet detected.

not only is that the funniest bit, it's also the most racist thing that's being said in this clip

I'm white. Can I be his friend?

for you.

>185Ibs
>Big guy

He didn't swim so good

Go back to the cotton field nigger