Need some cheering up Sup Forumsros. My ex is a complete lowlife sociopath. Lied about being addicted to heroin/pills...

Need some cheering up Sup Forumsros. My ex is a complete lowlife sociopath. Lied about being addicted to heroin/pills, faked cancer, scammed several people (myself and probably several doctors) out of fuck knows how much money and bogus prescriptions. Scary-good manipulator, had her bullshit down to a science and actually had me and her exes convinced she loved us. Do me a solid and shit on her. Will post social media and/or contact info if I can find it

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidegirls.com/members/jennystpierre/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here. Additional info, whatever money wasn't spent on drugs, usually went towards getting another basic-bitch tattoo for herself or another dumb piercing for her lip/nose/eyebrow.

Is that her

Yup.

That nose man

Please, don't hold back. Looking up more pics of her as we speak

post her nudes and I'll cum all over her

No luck with nudes, but here's her SG profile suicidegirls.com/members/jennystpierre/

Working on a mini-dump, bear with me here

playing devils advocate here, i love the nose

NYPA grow up neckbeard

Since I'm no longer friends w/her on fb this is the best I can do for now. Bikini shot 1

and bikini shot 2

Those dubs tho

Total whooor.

>Not a neckbeard
>Well-adjusted and functional adult who works and has an active social life
>Not looking for people to go after and makes her life misearable
>Just in the mood for a little roast/insult slinging
>Kys judgmental prick

Mini-dump 1

post nudes.

Tell that bitch that her head is built like a bicycle seat.

Damn bro, not bad. Here is a pic I made of her.
>34,000 hrs in MSPAINT

#5 She also spent fucktons of money on dying her hair every color under the sun

#7 From when we were actually dating. This was about 2 years ago

She looks pretty güd there.
Now dump nudes

Dump the nudes

Her nudes ain't that spectacular, try here suicidegirls.com/members/jennystpierre/

#8 One more for now, also from the same time period as #7

Oh, are you in NY?

All joking aside, I won't deny she's very attractive. That being said, I think we've all heard the phrase "a pretty face hides ugly motives"...

If you want a gf you need to bathe and brush your teeth regularly

Not from NY, but currently yeah

Emsfag here, I'm almost positive I narcaned her last month

>suicide girl
>dating a whore straight outta CrazyBitchVille

To tell you the truth it wouldn't really surprise me. Supposedly she's been to rehab at least 2-3 times, and that was before I met her. Last I heard she got clean for good but I'm skeptical

I didn't know she even had that profile until the first time I saw her fb, and that was years ago. We never even had sex, was kinda hoping she'd be my first time. In hindsight, I seem to have dodged a bullet

>heroin/pills
You gotta be fucking kidding!!! look at that girls face... Yeah, just a total JUNKIE... C'mon man...

Why do you think she wears so much makeup

No offence... Fuck off...