Richfag here AMA

Richfag here AMA

Am currently reaping the benefits of two generations of political and military contracting via the company my grandfather started in WW2. Will be ascending to the throne of said company within the next 5 years. Have been filthy rich since day 1 and have never experienced a financial woe in my life.

what could we ask you? You haven't earned any of that, you've never struggled for anything, you couldn't possibly impart any inciteful advice or wisdom that would be beneficial to anyone.

Timestamp. I don't believe you

My struggle was different. There are hardships and life lessons that we go through that are probably comparable to what the middle class and lower classes experience.

For instance, I was taught from an extremely early age that the media (and people who want to see us fail) will always be waiting and watching for a moment to strike. I was taught to always be wary of incidents that could ruin my(our) futures.

What is right click inspect?

Fucking lying faggot kill yourself nigger

If true then nobody cares kill yourself, faggot. If false then here's your attention, bitch boy

Since your rich will u buy me a videogame?

Timestamp. Otherwise you're poor.

>Have been filthy rich since day 1
>less than 2M combined
sure thing, kid

not op but don't most banks disable this feature now? I tried doing this to a statement one time and no bueno

This is play around money only. Short term ~3m

Care to see my 401k? Not showing investments though, sorry.

Don't believe you

Give me some money to pay my fucking bus, fuck college and fuck not having a job, Spain is getting worse every day lmao [email protected]

[email protected] can you buy me overwatch?

I worked for some. never been rich wife left with kids and living in a trailer now, never going to beg... rich OP ignore beggers and enjoy life like I do even poor.

guy with the kids and living in a trailer here, a genuine question: is life better when u can buy anything u want? for me I cant offer my kids what i'd like but we enjoy nature alot when we are together...

hurr durr guess I'm rich too ask me anything

could you email me some prepaid visa codes? need about $1000 for a new computer
[email protected]

What's with that eleven cents in your savings?

>Inspect element lazyness

Middle Class here.. between my wife and I, we make around $300K a year.. more money can reduce stress for sure and being able to go on 2 great vacations a year is something we love to do but money will not make you happy.. I say it will make you happier though. :)

Was an error on a deposit. Meant to deposit 11000

300k a year is fucking nuts.. Middle class?

i also know how to press f12 and do the funny meme trick where you can edit the html LOL!1!!

I agree.. we used to make a decent living, less stress but life itself hasnt changed that much, im starting to improve my life but ive found life is what it is and money makes it easier but not better.

>2017
>not right click, inspecting

company name plz

I live in Denver... $300K/year doesn't get us far.. if we made that in middle Iowa, I'm sure we would be living a more "richer" life style.

Any suggestions on getting where you are from basically nothing? Things to look into?

Not really, sorry. Everyone that I've seen at our level was born into it. There were two executives in the company that were basically "rags to riches" but we usually don't consider 500k yearly to be riches.

List top 3 high lights and 3 low lights of your life.

Europoor here, if id make 50k a year id be rich.

If anyone really is a richfag here, I could do with whatever you can afford to get me through a rough patch.
[email protected]

Cheers

You were in the military? Or your father?
Are you bored?
Do you wonder what it feels like to struggle?
How many good friends have you had?

richfags dont give you their money, they take it.

Rich people don't keep that much in a fucking SAVINGS account.

Poor university man here,
Can you buy my English textbook?

kek, savings account for $1m.

I'm guessing there's a good reason why this looks like a normal person's account setup with the numbers changed...

Nice story though I guess.

see

If you were that rich you wouldn't be here you fucking jew

lol, only 1.2m and you call yourself rich, grow up m8, you can barely buy one car with that