Dear Sup Forums help me identify this

Dear Sup Forums help me identify this
>smells a bit like plastic
>tastes bitter but not the same way MDMA does
>is a bit sticky

Could this be DMT ? I had similar colour DMT before but that was a while ago so I'm not sure it it smells the same.

Probably premium ricin. Do it all.

Good goy.

Does not look like DMT. DMT is anywhere from a greasy bile yellow crystal to a fine white dust if extracted with any care and it's flavor is distinct and unique.

Yeah that's definitely brown sugar.

could be REALLY REALLY bad mdma

on the other hand it could be anything

sniff some and find out pussy

These things are so weird. Do they actually work on people?

Heroin. Try smoking it on foil it should bead up

That's the DMT I had before

If OP had any degree of intelligence hed discard the sticky brown flakes he found instead of asking Sup Forums to identify a dust with a feeble hope someone can somehow confirm it's something that can get him high

Sniffing barely works for DMT, smoking is more efficient

Find the melting point and how readily it dissolves in water. DMT has a very very funky smell likened to mothballs and burnt plastic. Sticky narrows it down a fair bit, does it have a vinegar smell, if so likely heroin.
Do an allergy test if you are feeling brave.

snort it, no balls

>tastes bitter
>Yeah that's definitely brown sugar.
Legit

You did respond, so it seemed to work on you whatsoever.

That is some really shitty looking DMT. Never seen it look so terrible.

Well it worked so I couldn't care less how it looks.

That's Adrenochrome. Mix it with about 2oz of grain alcohol and drink. It'll fuck you up for life!

I meant as propaganda, not bait.

>mothballs and burnt plastic
We might have a winner
I don't have much so I'm not to keen on solubility testing

>Adrenochrome
I watched Fear and loathing mate

That's a piece of a brownie.
(pic related)

Yeah, I got that. But you responded because of that stupid pic and any respond is, in my eyes, somehow positive. I can't believe how people could ever fall for that, but then again there are people who approve of the holocaust.

Some people juggle geese.

Herion. Go find a needle and inject it into your eyeball.

It could be DMT. Especially it smells reminiscent of burning pastic when you heat it.

That being said, unless you have eaten some MAOI inhibitors, ingesting it or otherwise taking it without smoking or vaping will have absolutely no effect

DMT can be a lot of colours. I have some that is red. It really depends on the plant its extracted from, and the method (there is a lot).

Looks like brown sugar.

I know that user. I'll smoke it later on.

You have no idea lol, that color DMT is some of the best i had

Drug addicts are sub-human scum.

Looks like brown sugar.
If actually drugs, could be base/speed.

You are a fucking noob idiot user. Dmt can be many colors including red brownish. Depends on extraction method and material used. I prefer red to white. Sweeter and more euphoric than straight white 5meo.

Posting this in a thread about DMT shows how much of an uneducated fuckwit you are on the issue.

Go ahead, keep destroying your body. Any defense made for drugs is a desperate attempt to get others to like you for being a drug addict.

>take a ontbijtkoek
>post on Sup Forums
>???
>profit

Unlikely to be DMT although not removing the possibility. Could be Sass, precursor to MDMA its usually bitter and needs to be taken in higher doses then MDMA.

Also could be shitty heroin.

Use a test kit or find someone with a test kit. Don't hurt yourself before you know what it is.

OP That's definitely DMT. Especially since you said it smells like plastic. That looks exactly like DMT i've made before. Sprinkle a little pinch on top of a bowl of weed and blast off.

>destroying your body
>DMT

Pick one you fucking retard

>brown sugar

How come you taste so good?

Hurr Durr I did DMT once so that makes me an expert.

>fag

You're a fuckwit. DMT occurs naturally in every living thing on earth, and is the reason we have dreams

yes that's true, but in certain, minuscule amounts. When one introduces a substance to the body at a massively higher scale than natural, it produces problems.
Excess serotonin in the body is very dangerous to the mind...

But you keep telling yourself that...

>destroying your body
Even if it's my body,
Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, fuck off.

>yes that's true

>But you keep telling yourself that...

That was the weirdest counter I've ever seen in an argument.

Yes, it is your body to do with as you please, as I have no issue with that.
But those that WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY take steps to ingest chemicals or substances that are known to have adverse and negative reactions to the body, are -in my opinion- sub-human.

Buy. A. Test. Kit.

Don't be a fucking dumbass and end up killing yourself.

Great, now like I said, jog on, Don't waste your precious time with us sub humans, I'm sure you have better things to do.