Okay Sup Forums i got a serious question here. Are women with short hair better looking than women with long hair?

Okay Sup Forums i got a serious question here. Are women with short hair better looking than women with long hair?

very very few women suit short hair imo

I dont know ive seen a lot of short haired women that look pretty good looking.

>that thigh tattoo
MFW

Dunno about better but if you find a short haired cutie she'll look good with long too if she decides to grow it. Can't always be said the other way around.
Hair helps frame the face and some long haired girls are ugly af without it

Then how about this, would you say its gay to like a women with short hair

"Eating healthy and go to the gym?"

or

"Get tattoos?"

when it looks good then short hair is better but 99.99% is better with long hair.

This is retarded. It clearly depends on the individual.

>721993011
top jej. it's so often that this is the truth though.

Pixie cuts yeah they're cute
a buzz cut though you might as well have a bf

Na, fucked an ultra submissive army slut that was buzzed. Amazing, i recommend.

Obviously the least amount of hard work to put in is the go to choice of brain dead comformist normies

fuck no. mayb if u r a fag

What about bald women?

You sure it wasn't a dude?

Does it matter what outside beauty is? Does sexuality and self-doubt help you feel better with others judging you?

meh, i really dont care
to me depends on the girl and the all on all style
>exlp i like pic girl

women with pretty faces are better looking than women without pretty faces

who the fuck cares about hair length, it's a minor concern that changes all the time and is totally a matter of taste.

>would you say its gay to like a women with short hair
just leave

I saw a bangin' hot buzzed chick the other day. would date, if she's cute she's cute. you wouldn't fuck natalie portman when she was filming V for Vendetta?

it's only half of my god fetish. i like my girls thick af, but with large curly hair
[spoiler]and not white, but it's still acceptable[/spoiler]

Only if you have the mindset of a twelve year old

Long hair can help a face look better than it is. Thats why not all girls can pull it off. Their not as pretty without their locks

>Long hair can help a face look better than it is.
how does it do this?

>not happy with your thiccness
>paint your legs black so they look thinner

Ever see a girl cut her hair and look way worse? Like that

only if she got a bad haircut. otherwise her face is still her face. bangs help chicks with tall foreheads but otherwise I don't think I see what you're talking about.

Ask any hairstylist. They have recommended hair cuts for different face shapes for a reason. A bad haircut is bad because it's highlighting aspects of the face that are unappealing. Just like makeup, hair can be used to accent a jawline or hide it.

Who is Imo?

this, but women still keep doing it despite it not suiting them
they also see other women in clothes and think "that looks great!" so they wear it and they look like shit in the same outfit

It's still her face sure but if it doesn't look good when she has short hair or if her hair is pulled back as if it was short then maybe she's only pretty because of her hair and the way it's frames her face

Short hair has the greatest potential, but it requires a very physically feminine woman to pull it off, especially in terms of facial features. Short hair highlights masculine features.

This. Not many women can pull it off .

no

so long as they aren't butch yeah, i'm bored of women with long hair, short hair is interesting and lets you see their face better

yeah but why does short always equal worse in your opinion? that kind of implies every woman has the same face, doesn't it?

if long hair can trick you into thinking ugly chicks aren't ugly then you just need to be a little more discerning.

I prefer short hair. These other anons are saying not every girl can pull it off and I'm just saying it's because they're not as pretty

Not that one

yeah, i'm not attracted to ugly girls, regardless of whether they hide their ugly behind their hair

No

Okay then follow up question, do girls look more attractive with a feminine penis or with a masculine penis

Short haired women is my fetish. Not having to wait a fucking hour to leave the house/do ANYTHING makes me so fucking hard.

This

Only a woman would ask something so fucking stupid.
1. Tits or get the fuck off
2. Grow up

Is that thing on the image a woman?

no, it's a goddess