For all you suicidal faggots out there, what do you think is going to happen when you make your exit?

For all you suicidal faggots out there, what do you think is going to happen when you make your exit?

I imagine something similar to tripping as my brain eases the transition into death. Then nothing. Just like before I was born

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.
It'd be pretty shitty if it kept on going though.

I will be reincarnerted as ratt and consist so much of noose that i can snort all the coracaine that i want and live and east life. He he, butt that is stupid. Nothing will happen.

Your fuckin' retarded faggot

Fuck you i say what i want

suicide probably makes you have to do this shit all over again but in a shittier place in the world.

Nothing will happen

Why do you say that?

Fuck what i say want i you

But you at least unlock Free play right?

Exactly, your soul hasn't finished its work on earth so you have to recycle, but with worse karma the second time around from leaving early.

Why do you guys believe in souls?
Seriously, I want to know.

Your calling me retard faggot but look at how your writing. First learn english ha ha.

because I choose to.

The balance of the universe. I know we are energy beneath out human suits. By definition, energy can not be created or destroyed, therefore we just move on to an equally shitty reality as our memory of the last is erased and then it repeats. Only changing based off of your perception as you grow as an entity. Suicide probably makes you come back to live more than you would if you died naturally. How would I know, though? It's not like I've died before to come back to this planet again. And again.. again... again... And again....
>cries and shutters as shift in consciousness goes from astral exploration to trapped in a ring sizes box eternally due to perception alone

>It's a I haven't thought about metaphysics episode and are probably underage.

Read:

So you can choose to believe you have a $1,000,000?
Why don't you buy yourself a nice house?

Why is it that you assume that you as an entity are the energy itself?
You could just be a phenomena of the brain functioning.
What do you think happens when people get lobotomies?
It's a partial soul extraction?

nothing

Not suicidal (right now) but when I die my brain will shut off, my body decompose and that will be it.

>I will be reincarnerted as ratt and consist so much of noose that i can snort all the coracaine that i want and live and east life. He he, butt that is stupid. Nothing will happen.
this is what happens to all of us after death

>being this new

>Why do you guys believe in souls?
Stupidity. Just read >conservation of energy means that our soul moves on
That's not how it works. At all.

being braindead from a labotomy kind of makes sense if you had a soul and your brain was damaged to a point where the soul could no longer function your higher thinking (your soul) is gone.

Generally people who are suicidal always are willing to roll the dice that whatever's over there is worse than what they're currently experiencing. I could never do it because I knew that I should at least soldier on over here because there was the small chance of things getting better as opposed to the probably nothing of the afterworld. I'm happy I stayed

science doesnt know what happens to your consciousness after death so I choose to believe we have a soul.

I don't understand what your writing but i feel you are being asshole to me.
Thank you. Only nice guy in this thread.

I'm pretty sure anyone who's experienced D.M.T has been past life and faced death one on one.

Not suicidal but I like to think my spirit will stay on earth to guard my wife against all those faggots who will try to fuck her now that I'm gone. We've discussed this. I'm to be cremated, turned into a gem, I'll haunt it, and she's to wear it for the rest of her life.

So it has nothing to do with the flesh hardware that runs your "higher thinking."

I am not a member of a religion, but i ll hope i can go to a place where i can meet people who where true friends and not the bunch of retards which are in my sphere. I guess the way after death is not magical, maybe our soul is just searching for a new body to live in.

you are a brain.

How do you know that wasn't just a hallucination before total death?

?

Deep down you know you're getting cucked hard after you die. Y'know, after supporting her your entire life, leaving her a pension and paying for everything along the way. Maybe she will put the gem on a niggers cool as she Deep throats it after a night out drinking at the bar, a month or so after your death.

maybe

wew

She'd better fuck a priest next because she's gonna need one.

Or maybe you're just dead.

Ultimately, you're a machine. Free will is an illusion. You're controlled by chemicals in your system that may completely override your consciousness or what you call a soul.

Yes, you, as well as everything else, consist entirely of energy. That does not mean that you're a "being of energy" and therefore cannot be destroyed. It means the energy stored in your body in form of heat and chemical bonds is being converted into other forms of energy upon your demise. So your soul passes on in the heat that dissipates from your corpse and in the microbes that consume your decaying body, if you will.

I never said the energy in your brain is your soul though.

i will prestige and gain a trophie

Neither did I. But what do you define as soul then? And if souls are immortal, what were the souls doing before there were humans and other living beings on this planet? And how are souls keeping up with the growing population? Can souls be created? If yes, then who or what creates them. And does this entity have a soul itself and where did it get it from. If not, where did it get the concept of souls and why is it creating them? If no, where else did they come from? To me there is no logical implication that there is a soul or anything like it. When I die, I will cease to exist, along with everything that I am.
So, I wonder, why do you choose to believe in a soul?

nothing

personally I had confirmation that god exists. It was convincing enough to me. Might happen to you one day.
I'm not here to testify right now but thats why.

Fair enough.

food presentation

ah subjectivity
aint it great

when science can objectivly understand metaphysics then you can talk.

> objectivly understand metaphysics

meant to say quantum physics.

our lord and savior jesus will sav us

No, you can actually measure things and formulate equations in quantum physics.

you get my point though right? nobody objectively understands the universe and where it came from.

Yes, but there are indications and theories and science that supports these theories. That's why I believe in their validity until someone shows me something that makes more sense to me.

On the other hand there is no indication for the existence of a god or a soul or anything else like it. Also no theories and no science to support it. That's why it's illogical to believe in those things.