What do you think about a girl with pierced nipples? Do you consider her automatically a slut?

What do you think about a girl with pierced nipples? Do you consider her automatically a slut?

I dislike all piercings and tattoos, but that's just me. I don't judge others.

yes

i like em. but they have to be right. shitty piercings and tattoos can make on look like a joke

Maybe
But she probably likes pain

that's a refreshingly open-minded point of view for this hive of idiotic prejudice.

no. strangely enough, I dont judge people just on their clothes or tastes.

that said, barbell piercings always make me want to add weights with bells to them...

I'm a good judge of character and chicks with pierced nipples are only good for one thing: whoring.

i like them; and no

I don't automatically consider them a slut; however the probability of a girl who has pierced nipples being a slut is pretty high.

yes and that is a good thing unless you're a christian or a pussy

gf had hers done a couple weeks ago.
sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

Worst part is the several weeks without nipple play.

I like piercings, but I don't consider it slutty.

Yeah dump her lol

I don't like sucking on metal, and if I dated a girl who had them, I'd probably ask her to remove them.

And no, I don't associate nipple piercings with sluttiness.

I'm afraid of needles, so every time I think about weird peircings, I get slightly sick. Clit hoods? I just imagine then tearing off.

>A girl got her outty bellybutton peirced and now I just can't stand them at all. Fucking peer pressure, that was a terrible trend in high school. Whale tail things, that one was pretty gud.

>Thongs
Phone poster, I know I'm trash.

Piercings, tattoos, and otherwise are for impure and unclean whores. Stay away from them, they probably have herpes from whoring or hepatitis from the piercing/tattoo.

The only answer for these sluts is to live by one simple rule:

No hymen, no diamond!

Not all are sluts. Pic is gf, she is a slut tho

every woman is a slut xd

Me thinks you're a femanon.

Sex with CISwomen is wrong becuase too slutty. Men, as we do everything else, make the best women. Since gender is a social construct, find a nice trap to settle down with, adopt babbybois and raise a happy trappy suburban family! Just like any other family, but with extra boipucci.

Meh.. they are a turn on, but I don't believe in 'sluts' so no