I fucked up and sent a picture that my friend sent to me of him groping another one of my friends and she deleted me...

I fucked up and sent a picture that my friend sent to me of him groping another one of my friends and she deleted me. Help me out cause I don't know what to say to make it better.

was this

grow a pair phagget

you can't, you're obviously obsessing. stop messaging on facebook while you're at it.

Next time try to black out the Url as well, her name is Kerry kelloge

Lel nice fucking fail

okay but any actual advice you fags?

Yeah, let this die over before you fuck up even more

he already fucked up, he didn't black out the url lmao

OP, seeing as she deleted you she obviously isn't close with you lol just say holy shit, I'm sorry that was the wrong person
and I would say that girl was asking for that pic so it doesn't seem like you're spreading nudes, and then ask her for nudes since she now knows you are a highly desired product

Get over it, she obviously doesn't want to have any contact with you. If you can tell her that you didn't mean to send that to her, but overall you should fuck off mate. Grow a fucking ballsack you twat.

who did you send it to ?

OP, the only takeaway here is that you can now contribute to future YLYL threads. Other than that, move on.

Those digits

Threesome

kek gg user

this is relevant to my interests

sound the sirens of doom, OP is laid waste

Rest in fucking pieces

This is the most blatant PA request I've ever seen. No one in this day and age is daft enough to NOT block out the URL. Hook, line and sinker.

Tell bitch u want a go

Apologise then accuse her of being massive slut and blackmail her into blowjobs

No reply yet, ill update if she does