I read all the liberals threads gloating about Trump's ban getting shut down earlier today...

I read all the liberals threads gloating about Trump's ban getting shut down earlier today. Unfortunately for them he's just going to write a new order next week, this time more articulately written and more succinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if Trump was pulling a Fable 3 to shrek Aliens or the illuminati?

Why didn't he just do it right the first time?

he's to stupid to understand how to write correctly an executive order

He was in a rush to MAGA and the liberals took advantage of it

The next one will be better and longer with no room for debate. He has the authority you know

Liberals are dumb... WTF is Washington state doing defending the 'Rights' of foreigners that have NEVER BEEN HERE.

Shit PISSES ME OFF!!!

>*too stupid

He has absolutely no idea what he is doing. He probably didn't even realize that an executive order could be challenged. Dude has no idea how the government even works. I give him another 3 months before he resigns.

Good. I hope he learned his lesson from now on. Get this shit right before it goes out the door.

I'm a vet and I'm enraged. You presume to tell me that I can't have borders or strict immigration policy in my country?

How dare you. I will fight like hell for my nation and nobody can stop me from securing my border.

He is the best president we have ever had. You need to be treated for your mental disorder commonly known as Liberalism.

>President makes terrible decision, but is stopped by checks and balances
>President now has to make better decisions if he wants to move forward with his policy
>KEK LIBTARDS BTFO

Are you aware of how little you understand about US politics?

Hear hear

>more articulately
>succinct
Because that is how you fix the errors in an executive order. You write it in fewer words, but also in more flowery words.

Yep.

Because he couldn't. And besides his incompetency at being able to write legal language, or his ability to find someone who can, judges aren't going to side with someone who thinks that the judicial system is rigged. Besides the fact that this ban is clearly some public image bullshit, thank God for checks and balances

>ptsd pls go

The 9th circus court represent me and my country?

Kys

Don't mind me, just advertising family business as an employee of the government.

You should read the constitution before you enlist

Ptsd against the disease liberalism.

Boy, summer came early.

>articulately written and more succinct
HAHAHAHAHA, the dudes got a 4th grade reading and writing level. Now I'm all against establishment of religion, but this guy's to much of a tard to do anything.

I got out 4 years ago
Are you stupid or mentally imbalanced?

your retarded if you dont think bungled it on purpose just get into a twitter fight with the judiciary as a distraction

The word is retarded.

Actually he has a Masters degree

What makes him the best? He hasn't done anything

>YOU CAN'T TELL ME I'M WRONG! THAT OFFENDS ME!

Oh, how the pendulum swings.

why do the majority in the 21st century WANT to be shat on by lesser cultures? Europe is getting fucked up the arse by middle eastern scum and as soon as America elects a president decent enough to actually do something about it, the country is up in fucking arms. Fuck anyone that's against his decision regarding a blacklist of countries. Idiots.

In reality television.

He's fighting like hell against the Obama laws and judges to get the rapists and terrorists and gang member out of America

Except, a lot of people will.

The federal Government has only 2 constitutional roles. Print a common currency for the union, and control the boarders. Since 1913, they gave to right to print the money to the Federal Reserve... and Have refused to police our borders. I think its times for Guillotines!

Good, if he had done it right the first time, but he's a dumbass and dumbasses don't think things through.

It's funny when people use words to try & sound smart and totally fuck it up.

The same goes for liberals. Look at Berkeley

Free speech there my ass

You'r'e almost intentionally not understanding what liberals want to accomplish by allowing refugees. I'm not saying I agree with it, but you should actually read and study up on what your opposition has to say or all you have are straw man fallacies.

So OP admits the ban was written stupidly

Tyrants have no power unless their people do as they're told.
The president can order anything he wants, but it's a toddler throwing a tantrum if nobody's stupid enough to go along with it.

Just because you are too stupid to find out what he has already done to be the Best President we have had in at least 100 years, does not make it true.

It's funny when liberals try to think and all that comes out is rioting because they're all crybabies

Study the fucking constitution, dude. Holy shit, you are so factually incorrect, it's infuriating.

You've never been to Berkeley.

It was written hastily. Nobody is perfect except liberals with their oatmeal brains

Uh, huh.

I don't think I want to now. They remind me of the KKK going out to look for black people to hang

The only good thing he's done so far is stopping the TPP. However, now we have to watch for it getting written piece-meal into other bills.

Well haven't you heard, it's unconstitutional to ban people based on religion so really you're the dumdum that's getting all butthurt about america. Sounds like you're the terrorist :^)

ok...

so...stupidly written. Just admit it was a fuckup and save a little face.

I'm not going to debate stupid. For the rest of us... Do you think now that Sessions is in... That bitch will go to jail? OR WILL HE ACTUALLY BREAK A PROMISE?

More articulately?
Trump?
ROFL...

The KKK was part of the democratic party so it doesn't surprise me. The intolerant left is on the war path again

Those liberals sure do know how to fuck up an innocent person's day

Don't assume I'm a liberal you neo-nazi swine. True Republicans and conservatives can see right through this fat old fraud.

Friends don't let friends debate stupid.

Sounds like you're the stupid one trying to defend him with no reasons, go on and tell me why he's the best and I'll admit to being stupid

It was vague but the assumption when it was written was that people had common sense. Now it's obvious that they don't

I say the Trump voters go out, and riot like the lefties. But unlike the lefties, go and burn down their Section 8 Housing.

muh face

>read the constitution before you enlist
>Are you stupid
You sure are. You should know what a document says before you lay down your worthless life to defend it

No, it will be subtle and targeting the leadership of the left

I'm not worthless, you are. To Soros

HAHAH no one didn't think he was a statist. I am a palio conservative. And anyone that makes these Neo-Cons whine and cry, is a friend to me. (As long as they arnt Libtards)

Lol he has been in office 3 weeks and he is the best already?

I was glad he called Taiwan to at least go with the narrative of supporting democracy around the world. He already backpedaled on that one today, though.

If he actually makes good on restricting lobbying I'll give him a shot

Whats a palio conservative, user?

Yes

If you sheep want to be woken up to how amazing Trump is.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

You are all Welcome XD

>no one didn't think
>no one
>didn't think
Oh, yes. The enemy of your enemy is your friend. Even if they don't not didn't consider you to be their friend.

lol in Trump University?

Oh christ, they're all in one room.

Its called google....
But Pat Buchanen was out guy.. not spelling that right tho

Neo cons call us isolationists.. and we call them Imperialist. I use to give money to the Libertarian Party.. But they are too busy debating drive licenses and stripping naked at our convention to actually win anything

You are a goddamn lunatic

Sorry I was wrong. I thought I heard he had a masters degree. He has a bachelors degree from University of Pennsylvania

Jesus christ, does nobody read books anymore? Or is all information doled out in small doses by fucking money hungry podcast people

Do you have a point or are you just blathering?

Hey so does my drug dealer, maybe he should be president

buy the water filters they're good for you

No, I'm not. I'm an American patriot

u-u-uh like what do you have a point

I'm blathering because I don't want to listen to 3+ hours of these two guys

But he's not, my friend. Trump is

No, you're a cuck who got Trump to bull the country while you watch

Trumps immigrant ban willl be reinstated with or without your opinion

No, you're wrong.

You are correct. The only free speech there is free if it falls in line with the majority.
I have and it is a communist cesspool like most of the San Francisco area. It is a close minded campus at this point and time. Divergent people need not apply.

And that's an opinion!

No, you are

He's not writing any of these executive orders. I don't think he has even written a complete sentence in decades. The guy is just not smart enough.

A true American parrot.

Trump orders all citizens to piss in his mouth.

He's not smart enough nor mature enough to be self sacrificing

Yes I've played fable 3, and i wouldn't admit to that if I weren't anonymous

Se qualifications more or less. Also wasn't his dad worth millions? And the best he got was penn state? I thought money bought your way into nice schools and shit

Hope so.. but honestly.. if he doesn't 'drain the swamp' or Jail Clinton.. he has still done more for this country then most in just a month.

Some other Trump Hopes:
Auditing the Fed
Deal with these Pedos in DC
Release Berry Soetoro's College Records

No.

You're wrong

Well, I am too but I want solutions to problems, not just tweets complaining stupid shit (which is all we gotten)

Forgot about Obama.. That would be good. We all know he was born a Muslim... Was he in College?

Are you retarded and not know that legal jargon is like it's own language that people called lawyers have careers in? Trump knows this because he's been sued, so the fact he couldn't get someone to write a bill better than this shit is just embarrasing

I remember when Trump said he'd fuck his daughter if she wasn't his daughter.