*Blocks your path*

*Blocks your path*

Step aside duelist, I have no beef with you.

pssh... what's going on here?

Not bad kidd... you made me use 30% of my power...

you killed my brother...

I was only using 5%...

*gets kicked in the dick*

bunch of loser

shoot him

>Ha, you're no match for me

Die in hell little player

You think your autism is as powerful as mine?
*naruto runs up the wall*

gets bullet in head.

the princess is leaving with me

actually that guy doesnt look that autistic

he has a sabre, not a weaboo east asian sword "made by a master with 1000000000000 thousand folds and his powerful dick"

maybe he just, well, likes historical fencing?

Get rekt

>implying my autism isn't over 9000
KAMEEEEEEEE....

cringe

Yea, but the fact that he tries to be somehow badass with his sword taking the pose is so cringe.. Look at him with his spaghetti arms and his body 2 time smaller than it should be. People trying to be cool even tho they are just cucks is pretty hilarious tho.

He is a 100% cringe and he watch pedo-videos

>he's doing this in front of his home...where the neighbours and anyone walking by can see.

>in a chavvy looking british council estate

he's brave i'll give him that

eh, it doesnt look that posey to me. He is posing with a sabre, for a photo, it is going to look strange. He doesnt seem to be trying to be intimidating to me.

I bet he has a deviantart

Id actually plow that fat pig of a woman into the fucking dirt.

Lousy SMARCH weather.

I can't understand how this picture makes it to the internet. They have to be using a camera on a tripod with an automatic timer as there's no way they'd involve a third party and potential leak. And then you wouldn't upload this shit to show off....would you?

Can people really be so self-unaware? It's not just one person...there's two. Surely one of them had reservations?

*shoots him in the head*

You are all pathetic scum. I have an I of 180+. I have wooed many m'lady and have performed numerous raids on Christian Facebook groups through reddit.

Im gonna need you to back the fuck right up.

It amazes me too, I have no real explanation... But they sure are entertaining.

i lol'd.

Well? That's it?
Sir Nathaniel Jenkins at your service, also known as: "White Morpheus" or "The Chosen One"
Moderator of /r/atheism and regularly seen enlightening fellow anons on /sci/ with my theories and intelligence, confirmed IQ of 220.
Main writer of the pluri-awarded movie "Interstellar".
The ladies dig my haircut.

That's cute. You actually think you sound less cringey than all these sword wielding weeaboos.

Nothing personel kid