Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/65pu7
discord.gg/aBtGW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Straight shota
you gay faggot

>normie

>gay shota

boys fooling around with each other doesn't necessarily make them gay. they might just be practicing for girls like I used to with my one of my friends.

Does anybody know the "New" Boku no Pico hentai? I heard about a similar one that's new

Cumming in each others ass is gay

well yeah, that's pretty gay, along with kissing. but frotting and sucking each other off aren't.

>sucking each other off isn't gay

kek, so, you practice for sucking your girl off?

you're apparently at least bi, why would you be in shota threads otherwise?

I never said I LIKED sucking dick. I only did it so he'd suck me. we were 10-14 so we had feminine bodies like girls.
what's wrong with visiting a shota thread? just reminds me of old times. no homo.

Shotas are too pure for such labels. They are just cute

bump

Bump

>no homo
Kek, personally I have done anything gay but Sup Forums has steadily altered me. Now I frequently fap to shota, though I still have dignity as a man and I would refuse any gay sexual activity
>and yeah sucking is gay

>I still have dignity as a man
>Faps to cartoon little boys

Is this thread ded?

>sucking is gay
which is why I avoided doing it. I only did it when he withheld bjs from me.

Kek I have hit levels of autism that should not have been possible

Fairly new social shota discord.

discord.gg/65pu7

Link is good for an hour, must read and accept guidelines before we give you full access to the server.

Hope to see you all there. :3

Cute > lewd

nah just lewd

If only the female were edited out this would be nice.

wait why is his brother fucking him

For sexual gratification

you mean if only it was a little girl instead of a mom with those stupid, comically huge boobs

No, i mean no female presence at all.

Normie spoted

Nothing turns me on than a woman watching me get fucked in my ass and mouth.When I was 12 my 14 year old fuckbuddies twin sister caught him fucking my ass.She blackmailed us and we had to let her watch us whenever he fucked me .One day she insisted that her best girlfriend watch us too.Within a few months he was fucking me in my ass and mouth in front of all her friends when she had 5 or 6 girls over for slumber parties.

Nowdays my GF watches a big cock Black friend of mine fuck me..

she ever join in?

Pile of lies

No, she is bi and only femdom with men.My black friend is top only so there isnt anything they want to do together.

Sorry to upset you but some of us actually have sex instead of just making jealous rude comments.Get out of the basement loser.There are people with low enough self esteem to let even you suck them off.

Needs more shota rape

this is gay i just reported u gys to the police

OP here, this threads still alive? Jesus Christ guys

Not him but that definitely sounds like some fake online story bs. Which if you want to make go ahead but dont take it personally. Like we're just supposed to believe that a whole big group of classmates would be cool with just watching two kids fuck. Like sure, just say the dad came in to get in on some of the action too.

Yeah ,but only after you fapped to it ,eh ??

Im really sorry you didnt get any sex during your teens.Believe it or not , not everyone on this board is a sexless virgin as you clearly are.And who said anything about a "whole big group of c lassmates??"It was always the same 5 or 6 girls that she hung out with.And though you dont know any girls I can assure you that they are just as kinky and curious as guys.

Okay

It's just that it sounds like a fanfic, and a bad one, typed by a horny 15 yrs

Not my story but it stiffens my dick. Its getting kinda tiresome that any time someone recounts a fapworthy story ,. they get insulted by a bunch of sexless losers.Mods should start banning those of you who only come here to ruin it for everyone else.

Said the horny 15 year old LOL

incest a best user

there is absolutely nothing gay about fapping to shota because shota are feminine humans

Not all shotas are fem. The good ones anyway arent.

like which ones

A bunch. Boyish shota is a thing.

lewd < cute

Refreshed 1 hour link since this threads still alive.

discord.gg/aBtGW

Fairly new social shota discord, read guidelines then pm an admin or mod to gain access.

>chinese data mining

oh shit the last time I saw an image like that has been a while.

it's the best image cause i made it

explains the filename. Nice work!

the nicest work, actually.

doesnt work anymore

i want to pet / pat a catboy

Decensored!

thank you, you are the real MVP