Wincest Story Thread

Wincest Story Thread

Starting with Bookfags Story

OP here

Two days ago some user posted a story about his involvement in a threesome of his sister and her lesbian flatmates.
But he wasn't able to finish until the thread died and i was too tired to wait for the end.
Did he finish it?

pic related it's a screencap i made

here's the name-giving post, i found was perfectly fitting

Aunt story

blue balled hard

what do you mean by that?

At least he came back to update, UNLIKE THIS user WHO SAID HE WOULD IN THE SAME THREAD.

do you mean you dont know what blue balls are or how I got em? just the abrupt end, seemed like it was just about to get real good..

i get it now, silly me.
yeah he said he was at work while posting it.
was as well so blue balled that i waited 2 hours but he never came back.
made the thread so someone could finsh it

GTFO

Gj on that thumbnail

dafuq?
that was not meant to happen.

Got this one yesterday.

Woah.

This is a thing. I didn't know this was a thing.

Try that again.

thats for damn sure

Someone please post full shed fag story

That's just the surface of his story too. Full story is here. Enjoy.

drive(dawt)google(dawt)com/drive/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjZmlkQ2RuQ1RtRW8

NO UR A FAG

AND he still adds more to the story, it hasn't ended yet. He might even show up ITT.

Wow. Thx!

Columnfag here

Ye, I know that one!

'Just the surface' is right, user.

And here I am!

is that new shit almost done? Could you give me a date and time when to check Sup Forums?

Columnfag

'New shit'? If you're referring to me posting me, I post directly to the Google drive now because it's easier than posting bits and pieces to Sup Forums.

post signature

oh ok

Columnfag

Happy?

I'm actually just stepping out for a minute, so I'll be back shortly.

yes quite

Alright now post a pic + timestamp of you fucking candy, and dont come back until you get it.

bump for column pic

I dont know if threads dead or not, but I'll post it anyways. I'm on mobile so forgive me for spelling mistakes and slowness.

>it all started when my older sister was 16, I had been about 13. She got her drivers license and thankfully got an old beater car that my parents had been saving up for her.
>she got it under the condition that she has to drive me around if needed and on the condition that I could use it when I turned 16.
>she accepted of course. At first I would get her to drive me to places every once in awhile but eventually I got her to take me out at night, which she was originally afraid of.
>I loved the nighttime city/suburbs with all the lights, the people and the general darkness. It was magical to a young me.
>she liked it too and thus began our weekly nighttime trips.
>every week she would take me out and we would just drive around visiting various shops. As we got older we stayed out longer and did more stupid stuff. We bonded a lot over it.
>we used to talk about our lives, our plans, our dreams, etc. It was always the best time. But as she grew older and her life got busier, the once a week trip turned into once every two week. The three.
>then a whole month.
>but she always tried to make time for it every month, and to make up for it we would stay out long and we would do something fantastic. Maybe have a nighttime picnic or visit all the kids parks.
>just anything big or fun.

>fast forward a couple months after I'm 18, she's about 21. She still lives at home but we rarely see eachother because life's busy and hectic. I miss her, but I know I get that once per month trip that makes it all better.

Is anyone still here, or interested?

If you think its dead, that means the stories good.

Cont fuck

continue my guy

Is that a Canadian thing? "my guy"

OP again

still hoping that was finished and someone posts it here.

thread is not dead, i am just reading the stories

no idea, my friends started saying it and it just stuck with me

woops

Column

Maybe. Not today.

Alright I'll cont.

>its the start of a new month and that means we were going on another trip. We don't do them at the end of a month as that's when crackheads run dry.
>during the week leading up to it I talk to her about what were going to do, she just winks and tells me it's a surprise. The whole week in school I daydream about where we are going to go.
>weekend finally comes and she refuses to talk to me, grinning the entire time. I poke and pride her all day to find out where we are going but her lips are sealed.
>at around dinner time she comes into my room and tells me it's time to go. Parents are leaving as well, going out to dinner at some fancy place. They tell us to have fun on our trip and off they go.
>Gone, lily tells me to grab some left over chinese and eat it in the car as we drive out to the surprise. I grab some Pad Suw and off into the car I go.
>At first I had no idea where were going, but after we went last the edge of town I had the gist of it.
>we were going into the country to see the stars.
>it's something you don't get to see in the city much and I really only chaught glimpses of constellations thanks to light pollution.
>excited I talked all the way down. We got to catch up on our lives, tell eachother about all the things we were doing. I found out she was scared that her writing degree was going to he useless and that she would never find a job.
>she found out that I was scared to go into uni because I had little idea of what I wanted to do.
>we talked about how much school sucks, how much we both wished the world wasent what it was, and we joked about how crippling depression couldn't be as bad as crippling debt from student loans.
>the farther out we got, the darker it got. Eventually she drove a bit slower in case some deer jumped out at us.
>after about an hour and a half of driving we could see the stars in all their glory. She parked the car at the side of the road and we both got out and stared.

?

Fucking. I accidently used her name. God fucking dammit. Is there anyway to edit this?

Fuck it Cant figure out how to edit it, can't delete it, you've all seen it. Who cares.

I'm continuing rather than deleting

gg rip, chances are "lily" doesnt use Sup Forums so just keep going

Columnfag

Carry on, brave name giving user.

part one of the puzzle complete

>kinda staring at my chin
Its great when i can fap and laugh at the same time

same here

can i ask you something serious? how much of the column story is fictitious? i just ask because i know you are a writer, so you could sound convincing as hell.

We don't ask this question dude.

Just imagine that it's all 100% real, that's what I do for all the stories, it's so much more enjoyable that way.

agreed comrade

let's hear some more user

damn right

>"it's break taking isn't it user? It just...makes you feel small doesn't it?" I breathe out. "Yeah...". We start for a little while longer before she looks down and spies a large rock cropping in the middle of a field.
>she taps my arm to get my attention "user, grab some flashlights. I wanna see it from the top of that rock. Be closer to the stars Ya know?" I nod. "Gimme a sec"
>I reach into the back seat of the car and grab a flashlight, when I turn to hand her one I find her already halfway out in the field.
>I chase after her yelling for her to slow down. She whoops back that I'm too slow and will never catch her. I meet her at the rock and she gives me shit eating grin. "Race you to the top?"
>I had her a flashlight. "Deal" as soon I say it she shoves me to the ground, puts her flashlight in her back picket and starts to scale the rock. I get up and grab at her ankle and try and pull her down. She kicks and trashes around before breaking free and scaling the rock.
>I quickly grab hold in pursuit and try and scale faster than her. Breathing hard she makes it up first, followed by me in a close second. As I pull myself up I hear her let out a deep breath as she stares up at the sky.
>i get on my feet and look at her, her head craned towards the sky, mouth slightly agape, chest rising and falling from her breathing.
>and one pale tit hanging out. It looked soft, and it moved up and down in the most memorizing way as she breathed. I had never seen any part of her naked before.
>she looked down at me with fascination in her eyes before becoming a bit confused as to why I was fixated on her. She looked down and quickly popped her tit back into her black tank top.
>"you fucking loser" she said punching me in the arm with a wide eyed grin. I blushed deep red embarrassed.
>she sat down on the rock, sprawling out her legs over the edge. I followed suit and we just sat there queitly, gazing out over the field.

i cant buy into that, i like my wincest to be reality, but i dont want to jack it to a guy with redbull and an imagination.

Anyone else afraid they'll want to fuck their daughter(s) if they end up hot?

think about that now and then. I probably would want to, likely wouldn't act on it. highly doubt I'll have any kids though

not really, it would cost a lot of strength to avoid that though

come on user.... continue.

still on it keep going

b

U

Pls cont. :)

Lurking, btw where's the rest of busty, sis and gf story?

I had to retype like three times because for whatever reason my safari keeps crashing. IM trying to save as often as possible now.

>"hey user"...."yeah?"
>"I've never heard you talk about your love life before. Why?" I sit there for a bit, shifting my wieght back and fourth. "I dont know...I guess cause you never mention anything about it."
>we let the wind rustle through the grass a bit and the crickets sing their tunes.
>"loves a complicated thing I guess. I mean, I remember when I was back in high school, ever relationship felt like it was the world." she toys with her flashlight a bit. "Is it like that for you user?"
>I rub my hand on the rock before looking down. "I wouldn't know."
>she looks over at me before changing positions, pulling her legs out from the edge and folding them under herself. Facing me she asks "you've never had a girlfriend. You've never had anyone close to you?"
>I shake my head. "No kisses, no hand holding, no hugging?". I just stay silent. She looks out into the field. "So the first boob you've seen was mine then."
>"Oh come on, I've seen boobs before, it's not that big of a de-" "internet doesn't count." She cuts me off. I look down again. She sighs. "Look I'm sorry. I don't mean to rub it in. It can be hard I know..."
>she trails off. She shifts herself again."Look don't feel bad. I'm still a virgin myself user. I mean I've given blow jobs, but I've never actually done it. It sucks, people make fun of you for it, I know."
>I turn towards her and she stares back at me with her light blue eyes, soft in the darkness. She makes the first move leaning in, tilting her head a bit to one side.
>"lily..."......"yeah user....?" She whispers putting a hand in my cheek. She stares at me and when I don't say anything she leans in and softly presses her lips against mine.
>she pushes first and I push back, she drops her hand from my cheek and begins rubbing my arm, caressing it. She pulls away for a second and removes her glasses.

It doesn't exist. Read the thread.

Bookfag here.

Happy to see people are enjoying my story.

Will be lurking in thread if there are questions

Columnfag here

>writes a story about fucking his underage sister
>user asks how much of the story is really

None, mister FBI. None at all.

He just did ask it though.

Word. True, made up, all that matters is if it's believable and entertaining, right? Right..

Does anyone have the story where the guy gets his mother drunk while playing a card game and fucks her ?

Bump with Mandi

Red heads are hawt

are you still writing stories?

kind of used your story as first picture as i didn't want to start a thread with an unfinished story.

>she leans back in and our kisses become firmer, harder. We press against one another again and again and I begin to lose track wether or not she pushes and I respond or I push and she responds.
>I keep my eyes closed for most of this, but when I do open them, I see hers only half shut, looking into mine. She rubs her hands up and down my arm with one hand, starting from the top of the shoulder down the the bottom of the elbow. Then she would run it back up again,
>she stops for a brief second to take a breath, then changing her mind pulls away and grabs my hand, placing it on her boob beforing diving into my mouth again. Unsure of exactly what to do just sort of feel it up.
>through the fabric it feels just as soft as it looked and I cup the shape of it, round like a teardrop. Through her tank top I can feel her hardened nipple. I gently pinch it, twirling it in my hands. She lets out a soft moan and starts to use her body to push against me.
>at first I resist against her but getting the idea I let her push me down onto the rock. She layed ontop of me, grinding her pelvis slowly against mine. I couldn't really reach at her boob anymore so I instesd out my hands on her back, massaging it up and down.
>she took this as a sign to go further and she pulls away and sits upright. Quetily she pulls away her black tank top, revealing her teardrop shaped pale breasts. They had some slight freckles on top of them which stood out due to the rest of her colour.
>her areoles were a bit on the smaller size, but it was made up for by her nipples which a little but bigger. They were a cute and round in shape.
>she looked down on me her eyes looking me over, wanting to see what was underneath. The way she sat there, with the stars as a backdrop was perfect. It was the best thing I had seen in my whole damned life.
>we then both heard rustling in the feild, like someone was moving near us. Quickly she grabs a flashlight with one hand and covers her breasts.
>Deer.

>Deer

FUCK

lol just now realising this story got posted before.

man this is a great story as well, don't we all want an aunt like lisa in our lifes

Yeah user!

I know I have said it plenty of times in the past, but me and my sister did a lot of stuff together, I'd be willing to share more, just need to know what people want to know if we have done or not, then I could tell the story of if we have done it...

But maybe another day, it's like 2:01AM here and I just want to sleep

Someone screencap this shit.
But only if the fucker actually gets to it

than have a good night, planning on doing one thread again on sunday, still hoping that the user who wrote the busty story will finish it.

good night!

Include me in the screencap

I look forward to hearing about more of your adventures soon user.

Ayyy fellow britcunt love your story by the way user

Moar
Mandi

Thread seems dead and no one seems interested anymore. Maybe I'll come back Sunday like that guy mentioned.

I'll restart it if no one screncaps I guess

nice b8

I'm here, interested and screen capping

my same reaction

I think he's gone. Hopefully he returns. Good story. Post the screencap if you got it.

Include me in screencap?

Name is Lily and has a vagina .. I think I know her

Capped it on my phone, i'll transfer the caps to the pc and collab them, give me a few minutes

Delete the mega!

Ahhhh Busty. Fucking bless you!!!

Holy Fuck that's me! Thanks!

OP here have to go to sleep soon

will make a thread again on sunday a bit earlier this time.

nice one, hope he ends that story then

nice, was laughing hard, so i gave that story the name. did the user who wrote the story deliver?