Looking for electronic music

I've recently got hooked on Autechre's Exai and am looking for similar music, preferably a bit more texture- than rhythm-oriented.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/vladislav-delay/kuopio/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/max_loderbauer/transparenz/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/thomas_fehlmann/gute_luft/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/cristian-vogel/the-assistenz/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/move_d_and_pete_namlook/ix__wagons_lits/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/cristian-vogel/black-swan/
youtube.com/watch?v=MUnqnFQihRE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSVXwSzxqy8
exophobiaorgqebrus.bandcamp.com/track/--31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/vladislav-delay/kuopio/

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/max_loderbauer/transparenz/

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/thomas_fehlmann/gute_luft/

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/cristian-vogel/the-assistenz/

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/move_d_and_pete_namlook/ix__wagons_lits/

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/cristian-vogel/black-swan/

>rym
kys

Second Woman

>reddit spacing
kys pt. 2

who cares, recs are recs and they are albums that I enjoy

Listen to autechre's elseq.

Ton of music with a variety of different song styles.

Eastre is god-tier

>late Vogel & Delay
kys pt. 3

Pic related has similar vibes to Exai.

You won't find all that much like Exai or elseq.

try some ulrich schnauss
>circlejerking about stupid shit directed at the only guy contributing

Half of early Vogel is outdated IDM, user

Early Delay (assuming you mean entain and multila) was BTFO immediately by Anima, which is almost the exact same shit except not overly lo-fi for no fucking reason

Kuopio and onwards is equally great in its own right; don't be mad because Ripatti's change in sonic direction doesn't pander to your taste

Aphex Twin's Bucephalus Bouncing Ball

sendai - ground and figure

youtube.com/watch?v=MUnqnFQihRE

grischa lictenberger - la demiure

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSVXwSzxqy8

>Half of early Vogel is outdated IDM, user
but it's straight-up techno, his recent stuff is derivative IDM if we're going at it

>Early Delay (assuming you mean entain and multila) was BTFO immediately by Anima
do explain to me how anima has btfo huone and entain and how his recent stuff is different to the plethora of ableton glitch artists operating in the wild right now pls

Vladislac Delay is a bit too minimalistic and repetitious for the kind of music I've been looking for. I really liked hetkonen tho, seems more detailed than the rest.
Max Loderbauer is definitelly not what I was looking for as well as Thomas Fehlmann, very little attention to detail, not much of Exai's denseness there.

Listening to the rest right now, thanks for the contributions everyone!

>do explain to me how anima has btfo huone and entain and how his recent stuff is different to the plethora of ableton glitch artists operating in the wild right now pls
anima is very similar in sonic structure to entain; obviously they're not the same but both go for what's mostly a lingering soundscape all throughout; anima is simply more cleanly produced and does a better job of balancing all of the textural elements

houne is only one track on multila, stop saying dumb shit

you could never explain how his recent stuff is genuinely similar to that of other artists or give examples, so I really don't feel like I have to explain how it's different

it sounds like you're just part of the hive-mind user

The rest of Autechre?

>anima is very similar in sonic structure to entain; obviously they're not the same but both go for what's mostly a lingering soundscape all throughout
it's called a style gg user you got it

>houne is only one track on multila
doesn't invalidate that it is one of his most superior tracks

>you could never explain how his recent stuff is genuinely similar to that of other artists or give examples, so I really don't feel like I have to explain how it's different
sounds idk, too clean and digital or something? like it's literally produced in a DAW or something, his old stuff had more of an organic atmospheric feel to it which is lost in his new-ish material. same problem w/his luomo and other aliases

>it sounds like you're just part of the hive-mind user
and you're just being contrarian for the sake of it

>doesn't invalidate that it is one of his most superior tracks
that's nothing more than opinion regardless of how you look at it
>his old stuff had more of an organic atmospheric feel to it
also opinion, I would say that his newer material feels just as organic, just with a different style
>and you're just being contrarian for the sake of it
even if that was true, novel opinions still bring more to the conversation than those that aren't

that being said, late vladislav delay is plenty well acclaimed by fans and there's nothing contrarian about liking those albums

He used tons of drugs and early soviet gear for his early stuff, he kinda cut down on those in his more recent material.

Perfect suggestion, not quite as impressive as Autechre's work, but interesting on it's own. The grainy, organic texture seems well balanced with more spacious and sporadically harmony-focused parts.
I do know elseq, fantastic album indeed, looking for more like it.

check some qebrus

exophobiaorgqebrus.bandcamp.com/track/--31