When's the last time you had sex?

When's the last time you had sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/imredheaded/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last night because I'm not an autist.

8 months

The closest I came since then was 2015 with a girl I met off OkCupid. We felt each other up in the park and dry humped for half an hour but no sex.

Haven't even felt the touch of a woman's skin since then.

OkCupid was ruined by Tumblr since they added 100 genders as an option.

Oh well. I had a nice sex life prior to that I guess.

around mother"s day 2013, had two girls suck my dick

about a year ago

january 2nd, 2016

Yesterday. Why?

bout a week ago

This morning cuz I got a good wife.

About 6 hours ago when we got in from work. Always a good start to the evening

>wife
>sex
Who wants to guess how we know you're lying?

ITT: Sup Forums is full of sexual deviants that get laid all the time

Right...
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This morning

nice autistic stereotype user

With who and how?

>coming to Sup Forums
>being autistic is a stereotype
Nigger

3 days ago with her

%100 lie

gay retard

why?

> believing the all beta Sup Forums meme
t. 35yro father or two

You want some tips kiddo?

2 hours ago.

December 21, 2012.

Next door neighbor girl though the world was going to end and didn't want to die a virgin. I helped her out. Lets just say she was young, too young. Best sex of my life though, tight.

Now I moved away and I don't get any pussy being the autist I am.

How was it?

> Implying I've had sex

2 days ago her friends gf ..

Working on something right now new family moved into the street 3 weeks ago daughter 35 just got separated all is looking good family out tonight so she'll be alone may get some ..

Not my type more of a small slam piggie back who knows

tue

She closely resembles a slut ex of mine. Jessica G.

It was pretty good, but not our best fuck. She's my gf so we know what we like in bed.

My girlfriend. And what do you mean by how? Like, what did we do when having sex? It's nothing that exciting really. We kissed for a while, took off our clothes, I made her orgasm with my fingers and then I came in doggy. Then cuddling and we watched the Expanse. Pretty typical how it goes for us.

I always enjoy it a lot but it was a bit awkward to have my housemates cooking in the kitchen right next to my room. She was making an unusual amount of noice and the walls are paper thin in here, but it's not like I'm moving anytime soon and it would be pretty unreasonable to expect us to wait for a moment when everyone is out, so I guess they'll have to deal with that. I don't usually start when they're in the kitchen but I was about midway through so it's not like I was going to stop and wait.

Communal housing sure is interesting.

never.
I'm virgin.
and proud of it.

Where are you from? Not the right name tho.

Yesterday morning, before work. Nice way to wake up, for sure.

Why are you proud of it, if you don't mind me asking

A fucked an engaged work colleague last night

Shenandoah Valley VA. Last I heard she ditched to Cali with a nigger since her fam wasn't down with that. Been about 10 years.

Nice digits

Kill her.

Should post a pic

Never OP , not even once

Damn, that shit sucks. Like your ex right now probably.

Hour ago

quit lying to yourselves anons you all know you haven't had pussy since pussy had you

Sunday.
Loving marriage.
No kids.

2 weeks ago

I like to image she's a cracked out hooker in LA. Still hang with her pops on the regular. He misses her but knows what she is and gets really sad some times. Which hurts a little.

How can you be proud of something that you didn't have to do anything to accomplish. You fucking autist.

Maybe he's a celebrate you degenerate fucking nigger!

Im having it now with my sister

You mean a celibate you lowlife bird brained dumbfuck.

>>>> Reddit

Seriously stop buying into this marriage equals no sex meme. It's blue pulled beta shit. My wife wants sex every single day and I'm usually the one who's too tired. She's also skinny, a nurse, and a virgin when I married her.

Now continue looking at images on your phone while you jack off.

last saturday

Last night with the wife last night. Fucked while standing and she was on the bathroom counter for a bit then took her to the bed and went at it.

Hearing her say "I love when you fuck my pussy" is intoxicating. She then played with her clit and came hard which caused me to nut almost instantaneously. Had afterglow cuddle for a while until my dick started to slip out.

Shit was cash. Love that girl.

Never. I am a virgin. Pic related, what a virgin looks like

2 months ago

I broke up with my ex, and i'll feel guilty if i have sex with a different girl so soon.. But i guess i'll try to get some soon.

Last night by one of my 3 bitches.

A long time ago. And a very long time since I've had good sex. It hurts sometimes but I am really good at telling myself I don't need affection nowadays.

about 3 months ago, could get it from one of my ex's or one of like 3 chicks from work but currently working on getting a chick to leave her bf and fall for me, going well so far

This tbqh. It's like in threads that talk about dick size and all anons say they are 7 inches with the diameter of a beer can.

Haha first time will be tonite my dude

December 10, 2016, It's starting to effect my mood . . .

This morning

Super cute! More please.

Tell story?
Also have fun Sup Forumsro

5 years ago

Thanks! Rather than fill the thread with stuff I'll just link you to more reddit.com/r/imredheaded/

Wow, thanks.

You are welcome, hope you enjoy :)

Last pussy ,this morning when I fucked wifes ass.Last cock in mouth and ass 3 days ago with wife watching.

Yesterday

many, many moons ago when life was much better. im not sure ill ever get laid again

wh...

This morning with a married chick. I don't really even like her.

CHECKED

Quads of truth.

Nice numbers