Name a better multiplayer game

name a better multiplayer game

protip: you can't

I won't even try

Playstatiom home

>2017
>retards not bowing down to Roblox Phantom Forces

CSGO

too bad they have console fags playing on the competative tournaments and not on pc

GTAV has the best multi-player experience hands down. Red dead redemption was fun too while it lasted. And battlefield 1 is pretty fucking stellar as well imo

mario party 3

Arma3

This is a joke right?

Dota 2
Team Fortress 2
Paladins
all of them free.
CS:GO, Insurgency are better tactical games
hell even CoD Ghost is a better multiplayer game than this shit.

mumbly peg

Since theres always debate as to what exactly mumbly peg is, I'll explain how we played it. What you do is get shitfaced, then hatch a brilliant plan to take your boots off inna woods and stand in a circle. Then you take a knife and throw it as close as possible to your foot. Theres no real point to this game other than seeing who will fold first.

u mean 7?

MW2

and to not forget
IT'S TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE !!!!!!

gta sa for the ps2

chicken invaders

true, shame the servers are so fucked because of the massive influx of newer players. it's good to see the community is thriving, but ubi surely didn't expect or plan for the amount of players post free weekend.

no need of bait this time, faggot.
because it's true. no one is playing this shitty game. it's fucking expensive with all this useless DLCs.

Lego Star Wars

this Habo is better.

Squad

>implying their servers weren't always shit.
I just cant get over how your weapon takes up 3/4 of the screen and cant see shit.

eh, they've had some times of stability. i don't mind as long as they keep giving us 50% bonus renown weekends.

honestly i've had more fun with siege than any other FPS

cod4 promod

dead now