I really don't understand how this guy rips on Kendrick Lamar like a little contrarian fagboy yet treats Kanye's...

I really don't understand how this guy rips on Kendrick Lamar like a little contrarian fagboy yet treats Kanye's overated bullshit like a gift from God himself.

And I fucking love late registration

>taking Spaghetti Anthony seriously at all
just ignore him

He didn't like Yeezus or Pablo though.

>thinks refrigerators will become sentient
>Likes Pablo Honey
The dude has interesting lists, but his ratings are all over the place; but then again opinions in general all over the place.

Yeah, but he said dark MBDTF is "emotionally draining"

I audibly laughed out loud. It's a fucking high energy pop album. He's an obvious retard

Since he can't delete his old stuff, and people change over time, it's easy to have inconsistent opinions

Kanye is a gift from god
Kendrick is just another conscious rapper that has a good team behind him

If he were to make a list of the "Most Overrated Artists of the 2010s" he would deservedly put Kendrick at #1.

Haven't been on Sup Forums daily for about a year. What other recent Scaruffi reviews have people been crying over?

Scaruffi doesn't like anything

He is not wrong.

You seemed to have hit "Enter" too early and didn't finish typing "that I love".

pablo honey is one of Radiohead's better albums. Scaruffi doesn't really care about Radiohead at all

I'm not even addressing that first one, but:
> Scaruffi doesn't really care about Radiohead at all
is patently false, seeing how he takes the time to review all of their albums.

Kek'd

He gave Yeezus a 4, and Yeezus blows Late Registration right the fuck out out the water.

This, but he doesn't even have a good team anymore. If he did they wouldn't have let him release DAMN.

Scaruffi likes Radiohead's good stuff, but he doesn't like the filler, so they don't get amazing scores.

This is the same person that gave Trout Mask Replica a 10, stopped taking his opinions seriously after finding out about the fact.

I wish I knew how to make a website. I'd get Sup Forums shitposting about me all day with my ratings.

He gave it a 9.5 though

maybe Kendrick should have sex with 12 year olds, then Scruffy will like him

he gave blackstar a 4, barely even mentioning Bowie's death except for one line after the review, and also gave an 8 to some bandcamp hip hop act nobody'd ever heard of. That's about all I can remember from recently.

>should have
you have no idea

>I don't understand how a pathologically-lying retarded pedophile has shit taste
Literally just ignore him.

>listening to Kendrick
Ishygddt

I honestly don't understand if Scaruffi is memeing half the time or not. like when he said Identikit from AMSP was r&b track or The Apostate had a "Doors-ian shuffle"

Why do care about a 60 year old Italian's views on rap music? That's the one area of music that he probably cares the least about.

>he reviewed the music itself and didn't inflate it cause muh dead Bowie
Whoa...

Yeezus is an awkward attempt to be artsy though, and late registration is a production masterpiece

Ever since I read his beatles review I have a Pavlovian response when I see his face. It puts me in an indescribable rage where I have to move away from my computer or I break something

Why does anyone care about this washed-up autistic senile Italian's opinions on anything?

This.

Because people are stupid fucking drones and they need their opinions confirmed by """"""patricians""""""(aka autists) by either other drones on Sup Forums or """""patrician"""""""(aka autist) critics like scaruffi

>you will never be a bandcamp nobody who releases dozens of 10-minute beats to make two albums that are 4 hours and 20 minutes long.

Because Kanye has balls, erudition and production chops and Kendrick is a bitch nigga who only impresses Drake fans